PDA

View Full Version : Peter Pan on ABC tonight 7/26

Pooh's Pal
07-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Ok, so I am a dork...I love this movie and I love the ride at WDW even more, make my 21 year old DD go on it with me everytime I'm there. :peterpan:

So, just a little heads up.

Peter Pan is on ABC tonight at 8pm EST

jakeandsophiesmom
07-27-2008, 12:48 AM
Oh Deb you're not a dork..Peter Pan is one of my fav. characters. Love, love, love the ride!! And the movie!! To me, this character is the epitomy of everything Disney stands for! Never grow up!!!:peterpan::peterpan:

mirandag819
07-27-2008, 08:46 AM
I love Peter Pan too ! DD wants to watch Peter Pan at least once a week, and I still like watching it with her. But I really need the DVD when it is available..... my mom kept all my old disney vhs and gave them to dd... most of them I have been able to upgrade to vhs, but I havn't got PP yet. VHS quality is not so great. DD also is obsessed with Peter Pan Return to Neverland, I usually hate sequals, but it's not so bad.

Sunni
07-27-2008, 08:48 AM
I love PP also. I watched it last night. I love the story.

chipndale
07-27-2008, 10:13 AM
Well, if you are a dork then add my family to the list. My kiddies started to watch the movie last night but they both fell asleep before it ended. So, right now they are rewatching the whole movie and then plan on watching Peter Pan Return to Neverland. I am really glad since it rained all night and everything is wet and they can't play outside!

schaery
07-27-2008, 11:16 PM
Ah, man, I missed it. However, I think now you can watch whatever Disney movie comes on Sunday night on the Disney website for one week.