PDA

View Full Version : Does paypal usually show up on the 2nd of the month

athoods
07-03-2007, 10:42 AM
I did a paypal reward on 06/30/07. I thought it would show up on July the 2nd according to the FAQ section. Should I be concerned? I have had a few problems in the past. This am I checked my paypal account and there is no activity showing.

jnorth1007
07-03-2007, 10:51 AM
I believe that you can expect to see that later this month. If I am not mistaken the paypals from June 15th-30th will be credited around the 16th of this month. I know Tricia said last night that she has 10 paypals that she had to manually verify from last month before they can be completed. This is all part of the new cashout system that became effective 7/1. They can no longer send out paypals all month long because they have to wait for the offers to be paid out by advertisers. Im sure Tricia will give you a better answer as to when exactly you can expect to see yours.

SunshineGirl
07-03-2007, 10:54 AM
Sorry for the confusion on this. This was the policy that we set effective July 1. It will result in people who do big offers starting July 1 not being able to cash out for those big offers until next month because of the hold. So we shouldn't have any fraud issues. But for the June cashouts, we still have to manually review every single offer in every account for fraud. So it is taking a bit longer.. I apologize for the trouble in this transitions. We're trying to pay people out as quickly as we can while also pleasing the advertisers.

Imagine me walking on a fine line. LOL!!

athoods
07-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the info. Hopefully the new arrangement will speed things up. Manually checking credit must be a pain!!!!:headache:

ChickiePants
07-03-2007, 01:18 PM
I was sort of confused when I did my cashout. I waited til July 1 to cash out and got a message that said "thank you, you should be paid within 3 days." Now, I don't expect to be paid within 3 days (esp. with all the new changes), but I thought I should mention it because you might want to change it with the new system and all! :sunshine: