PDA

View Full Version : two household members

funcouple6
07-28-2008, 08:07 PM
This may be here somewhere but I have seen where both husband and wife are members. Is this allowed and what are the requirements if so?

m 'n c
07-28-2008, 08:13 PM
That is against the Terms of Service. If you have seen it on other boards talking about SR and multiple accounts per household please report that via TT to the owners. It is considered fraud and grounds for banning.

funcouple6
07-28-2008, 08:16 PM
well I may have misunderstood as it was only said that they both had gift cards from SR, so maybe they arent both members but it made me wonder as it seemed kind of impossible anyway.

mirandag819
07-28-2008, 08:24 PM
well I may have misunderstood as it was only said that they both had gift cards from SR, so maybe they arent both members but it made me wonder as it seemed kind of impossible anyway.

Just FYI.... you may also hear someone referring to their dh taking surveys..... as long as the same person takes the survey every day, husband and wife can share an account, one can take the daily survey and the other can take the otx.... but they are doing this on the same SR account.

m 'n c
07-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Some people get more than one gift card so that when they split up in the parks they both have a card. Maybe that is how it read? Since I didn't see the post I'm not 100% sure what you read.

funcouple6
07-28-2008, 09:16 PM
your going to laugh! are you ready for this ? ok it was Tricia on a video and I did not know it while I was watching it in the travel videos section here . :) :blush:

cglaura
07-28-2008, 09:21 PM
Ha ha! Tricia and Kevin are busted!

That was so innocently funny I had to chuckle, and I needed one tonight! Thank you.

:rotfl:

So do even it out, I'll tell you my funny from the other day. All day long I was racking my brain trying to remember the name of the movie where they were robots, and the kid robot wanted a better world, and his parents gave him a good life, but had to have used parts, etc. etc.

So dd gets home and I ask her. And she is like, ummm. Robots?

:rotfl: Big fat duh moment for me.

funcouple6
07-28-2008, 09:28 PM
oh wow! Whe nI went to look at it again I thought oh duhhh its Tricia the one I always hear about :) I really had a self embarrassing moment and thought well I guess there are some exceptions LOL

askomsky
07-28-2008, 11:08 PM
Ha ha! Tricia and Kevin are busted!

So dd gets home and I ask her. And she is like, ummm. Robots?

:rotfl: Big fat duh moment for me.

:rotfl: Hence my first tag line! I feel for ya, been there done that!

oh wow! Whe nI went to look at it again I thought oh duhhh its Tricia the one I always hear about :) I really had a self embarrassing moment and thought well I guess there are some exceptions LOL

:rotfl: Again read my tag, have those moments alot! :sunshine: