PDA

View Full Version : Should I or Shouldn't I - Poll results will decide!!!

llgray16
07-28-2008, 09:21 PM
OK - I didn't think I would really have enough built up to do another cash out for our August trip. However, the shopping bug bit me and I somehow have built my account back up over $100 :blush: So I am debating whether or not I should take out another $100 or let it ride for our trip next June.

If it was your account, what would you do? Whatever the poll says at 8pm EST on Wednesday is what I will do!

cglaura
07-28-2008, 09:23 PM
I would get it now, just in case you get the urge for something while there. If you don't spend it you can always put it away for next time.

catnapfan
07-28-2008, 09:27 PM
I would cash out now- but you might not have enough time if you get gift cards.

Tiggerific711
07-28-2008, 09:36 PM
I would cash out now just in case there's something you want. You could always save it for next year if you don't need it.

When are you going in August? We're gonna be there from the 6th to the 15th.

llgray16
07-28-2008, 09:41 PM
I would cash out now- but you might not have enough time if you get gift cards.

Ah, I was going to cash out for a email code and then use that to order a gc from Disney directly (so I'm not pestering Tricia to send it to me quickly)

I would cash out now just in case there's something you want. You could always save it for next year if you don't need it.

When are you going in August? We're gonna be there from the 6th to the 15th.

We will miss you by a day. We arrive on the 16th and leave on the 22nd.

m 'n c
07-28-2008, 09:43 PM
I would wait and save it for June. That way you have a head start on your next trip. Plus if you don't have it now then you might not want to spend it just because you have it on this trip if you did have the card.

mirandag819
07-28-2008, 10:30 PM
Ah, I was going to cash out for a email code and then use that to order a gc from Disney directly (so I'm not pestering Tricia to send it to me quickly)

We will miss you by a day. We arrive on the 16th and leave on the 22nd.

I didn't think you could order a gc with a gc from Disney..... if you can let me know, I was thinking of combining all my 100's into a bigger amount, but I could have swore it wasn't possible

DisneyMa
07-28-2008, 10:53 PM
hmmm..... I can't vote yet. Do you have your Disney budget funded? Would this be extra? If you need it to put into your budget, then I would cash out. If your budget is fully funded, I would keep it in SR and wait for a Disney cashout:D

m4travels
07-28-2008, 10:58 PM
Voting for waiting

askomsky
07-28-2008, 10:58 PM
I agree, I can't vote until I know what the "extra funds" are at the moment before the cashout. That would make a difference for me. If the trip is paid for and everything else is taken care of, how much your going with would be the deciding factor, so I won't vote (at least until tomorrow morning before I leave!) until I hear more! :sunshine:

mollyeilis
07-29-2008, 12:11 AM
Ah, I was going to cash out for a email code and then use that to order a gc from Disney directly...

From disneyshopping, "...Disney Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase a Gift Card online at DisneyShopping dot com at this time."

And the other online place they can be bought, disneyland dot com, says the same thing.

Even before that, though, I was voting for waiting. Not that I could wait, but I would WANT to wait. :)

llgray16
07-29-2008, 01:42 AM
From disneyshopping, "...Disney Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase a Gift Card online at DisneyShopping dot com at this time."

And the other online place they can be bought, disneyland dot com, says the same thing.

Even before that, though, I was voting for waiting. Not that I could wait, but I would WANT to wait. :)

Hmmm, that is interesting. I guess that changes my plans (maybe)

Budget is completely funded but it is always good to have a little extra at the Mouse's House!!!

linanglab
07-29-2008, 07:07 AM
I would cash out - if it would get there in time. We go only once every 2 years, so we like to have as much as we can get to ensure a fabulous time! A splurge here....a splurge there.....

Whatever you do, your trip is getting so close! You must be so excited! Enjoy the final planning and your WONDERFUL trip!