PDA

View Full Version : Any additional news about the new "Night Kingdom" park?

FigmentFever
07-29-2008, 01:38 AM
Eariler this year, there was lots of rumors floating around about a fifth park at WDW that would be open only at night and would cost hundreds of dollars per guest for extreme experiences called "Night Kingdom."

Has it ever been officially announced or have they broken ground yet?

I am very interested in going if this is really in the works!

Hedy
07-29-2008, 08:33 AM
Rumor (although I wonder if it's to placate the "Save the Adventurers' Club" lot) is that it'll be an extension of AK, with the Adventurer's Club as its entrance.

FigmentFever
07-29-2008, 02:53 PM
Hedy... wow that sounds great! I would be totally fine with that, as I am a huge fan of the Adventurer's Club and I am so sad to hear about it leaving PI.

wilsonfamily4
07-29-2008, 03:04 PM
o, I so want to say something but I said I wouldn't at the beginning of one of my surveys months ago. That is probably where the rumor started. Someone talked who wasn't supposed to. Not me. I have been so good about not saying anything when I so wanted to share! SO hard :rolleyes:

FigmentFever
07-31-2008, 01:31 PM
Wow... I wish I had taken the survey!

I love to find out about new things and I have never squealed!

I cannot wait to find out whatever it was that you are talking about.

Anyway, my DH and I are trying to map out our vacations for the next four years and that is why I was wondering what is going to happen at WDW.

2011 is the year that the two new Disney Cruise ships & DVC Hawaii should be ready so we are trying to figure out how we will bank/borrow our DVC points to be able to take a cruise on the new ship or go to Hawaii in 2011, which means if we use close to or all of our points, then no WDW trips from 2010-2012!

I will have extreme WDW withdrawal if the point requirements are too high for the new DCL or the Hawaii DVC.

gpp2001
08-01-2008, 11:31 PM
Anything that Disney is planning will take years to complete, especially a new park. The revamping of California Adventure isn't scheduled to be completed until 2012 or 2013.

and just on some of the info I know - I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you :D - there aren't any new parks in the works.

natofborg
09-28-2008, 03:07 PM
No details are out on this park yet? I've never heard of it..

PSL1013
09-28-2008, 03:45 PM
o, I so want to say something but I said I wouldn't at the beginning of one of my surveys months ago. That is probably where the rumor started. Someone talked who wasn't supposed to. Not me. I have been so good about not saying anything when I so wanted to share! SO hard :rolleyes:

Oh yes, I took that survey too and it was/is an incredible concept but I thought very expensive, I guess we will have to wait and see. :angel:

schaery
09-28-2008, 06:19 PM
Maybe we should pretend this thread never existed so noone will get killed by the survey police. :angel:

FigmentFever
09-29-2008, 01:46 AM
Maybe we should pretend this thread never existed so noone will get killed by the survey police. :angel:

Thread??? What thread? LOL!

gpp2001
10-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Night Kingdom has been scraped.

FigmentFever
10-14-2008, 12:29 AM
Oh no! :eek: