PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Cashout??

photos_101
07-03-2007, 08:39 PM
I was wanting to do a paypal cashout before our vacation (in about 2 weeks or so). So when I go to request payment via paypal and it gives me a total in the last payment box, is that the amount I can get from paypal? I know some offers I've done don't allow for paypal cash out but I did just also cash out for a $100 gift card so that should cover that part of it. Would that be correct? Also If I request payment before the 15th, I will get paid around July 17th for anything that isn't pending, including non pending credits I earn in the next couple weeks. Is this correct or do I have it all mixed up? Sorry so many questions, I am trying to get all my last minute Disney World fun money together. And I want to know how much to look forward to!
Thanks a Bunch!!!:cooldance:

jnorth1007
07-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Did you already receive your GC from your last payout?
Was it already deducted from your account?
If the answer is yes to both of these then the total you get should be the amount you can cash out for. This would be the schedule that would apply to paypal payouts.

Offers completed and held before 6/30/07 should be available for cashout starting 7/15/07
Offers completed and held before 7/15/07 should be available for cashout starting 7/31/07
Offers completed and held before 7/31/07 should be available for cashout starting 8/15/07

These apply only to paypal and only to held offers.

photos_101
07-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Well I have not received the GC yet. But I think I read somewhere on here that Tricia was sending a batch out before she left. Hopefully mine was one of them. I think I cashed out on the 28th or so. Yes It was deducted from my account. I just hate to see a zero balance on my account so I seem to always wait to cash out until I know I will have some leftover in there. So what I had left at the end of the month I should be able to cash out for paypal before the 15th and get before we leave. (I hope)...I only have one thing pending so far and that is just one I done yesterday, so I know I can't get that until next month. But wasn't sure about the nonpending credits that I will be doing in the next couple weeks. I just didn't want to expect a certain amount and find out at the last minute that I won't be able to get it. Sorry for all the questions. I am hoping that I have this all figured out now. LOL Thanks again!:love: