PDA

View Full Version : Disney ties?

ligrumpygirl
07-30-2008, 11:09 PM
Does anybody know of a merchant that sells Disney ties? Both men and boys?

m4travels
07-31-2008, 01:02 AM
Does anybody know of a merchant that sells Disney ties? Both men and boys?

Don't know of a specific merchant but I'm heading to THE LAND next weekend; would you like me to check out anything in particular?

P.S. - PD got us great vests and cummerbunds (totally Mickey oriented) for our cruise in Sept; I can check where he got those from as well, if you'd like.

M

Pooh's Pal
07-31-2008, 01:04 AM
I know that uniform shops used to carry some, check them out. I used to have to wear a tie to work, with my black and whites, as a waitress and I used to have a few Mickey ones....way back when in the day... :rotfl:

Also Our Laughing Place Store carries them once in awhile...and maybe Zazzle? AND..
I just did a google search for disney neckties and there are a few on the web. Good Luck.

ligrumpygirl
07-31-2008, 07:31 AM
Don't know of a specific merchant but I'm heading to THE LAND next weekend; would you like me to check out anything in particular?

P.S. - PD got us great vests and cummerbunds (totally Mickey oriented) for our cruise in Sept; I can check where he got those from as well, if you'd like.

M

Thanks so much but I don't want to bother you so much. Just thought it would be a cute idea to buy Disney ties for DH and DS for our cruise next year. It is a surprise for them and I am putting together a box of clues!

jl8595
07-31-2008, 07:42 AM

M

Yes please! Can you bug PD and see where he picked up the vests and cumberbunds?? My DH is dying to get a Disney set to wear on our cruise with his tux. I saw some on eBay but wasn't sure if that was the best way to go. Thank you Dude!!!

cglaura
07-31-2008, 09:13 AM
eBay has some, not sure how you feel about used neckties, but I guess it wouldn't be bad if you can get a good image to see that there are no stains.

I searced eBay for "disney neckties"

Otherwise, I would also suggest a uniform supply store. Mine had them last time I was there, which was in October though.

Good luck!

sammielynn
07-31-2008, 09:51 AM
I have seen them at Wal-mart.

mseg16222
08-01-2008, 07:16 AM
not an SR store but wildties.com is the best place to get all types of ties at a great price