PDA

View Full Version : After OTX survey

kim2430
07-31-2008, 02:33 PM
The last 2 I've had with them ends with me going through a bunch of ads to click "skip" on and then ends at Eversave.

Does this happen to you?

Hedy
07-31-2008, 02:37 PM
Yeah, it's part of the company that runs the OTX surveys.

lanny76
07-31-2008, 10:29 PM
The last 2 I've had with them ends with me going through a bunch of ads to click "skip" on and then ends at Eversave.

Does this happen to you?

And if I understand it right, you have to go thru all those before you get your credit. At any rate, I tried skipping doing them once to see what would happen, and I didn't get credit. So I just do it now and do get credit.

askomsky
07-31-2008, 10:32 PM
And if I understand it right, you have to go thru all those before you get your credit. At any rate, I tried skipping doing them once to see what would happen, and I didn't get credit. So I just do it now and do get credit.

I close the page out after the first AMP page shows up and always get credit. (1 time during crazy credits in the last 4 months I didn't get credit) I wait to see the Thank you page and then when it goes to the first AMP page (fully loaded) I close the window.

lanny76
07-31-2008, 10:50 PM
I close the page out after the first AMP page shows up and always get credit. (1 time during crazy credits in the last 4 months I didn't get credit) I wait to see the Thank you page and then when it goes to the first AMP page (fully loaded) I close the window.

Funny then, that it didn't credit for me either time I did that.:confused: So I have been going thru it all for fear of not getting credit!

cglaura
07-31-2008, 11:24 PM
Funny then, that it didn't credit for me either time I did that.:confused: So I have been going thru it all for fear of not getting credit!

I think it might be the length of time that window is open. So by you going thru them, it keeps it open. I don't know, I'm no expert! I just seem to never have problems (other than actually getting one, haha) if I leave the amp page that displays after the thank you open for about 5 - 10 minutes.

disneyforever
08-01-2008, 05:15 AM
I also wait for the Thank You page and then leave the amp page up for 2-3 minutes. I never click on any of the ads or anything else. I would say my OTX credit 99% (or better) of the time.

askomsky
08-01-2008, 08:07 AM
I also wait for the Thank You page and then leave the amp page up for 2-3 minutes. I never click on any of the ads or anything else. I would say my OTX credit 99% (or better) of the time.

Same here I'm at a 99% credit rate with OTX and I only leave the AMP page up for maybe 5 seconds. Long enough for hte page to fully load and say done, then I close it out. OTX always used to credit once we got the thank you pages, and since it's now AMP I figured it must be the same. After all it's the survey answers their after right?

lanny76
08-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Well, apparently OTX wants me to click thru all their ads, because I did try just leaving the AMP page up for 10 minutes or so, and I didn't get credit.:(

funcouple6
08-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Its good to find this out...

askomsky
08-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Well, apparently OTX wants me to click thru all their ads, because I did try just leaving the AMP page up for 10 minutes or so, and I didn't get credit.:(

I'm sorry to hear that, and your cookies were cleared? I ask only bc I took one first thing this morning and to test it out as soon as the AMP page loaded I closed it right out and I did get credit 5 mins later at the top of the hour.

mommommouse
08-04-2008, 02:32 PM
I've always wondered about that too. I always go throught the whole thing beacause I'm afraid it won't credit. Maybe trish knows for sure. It really isn't that bad though.

Debbie

lrsellars
08-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Same here I'm at a 99% credit rate with OTX and I only leave the AMP page up for maybe 5 seconds. Long enough for hte page to fully load and say done, then I close it out.

This is what I do and I've only had a problem with not getting credit when I've forgotten to clear cookies.

gpp2001
08-04-2008, 04:58 PM
I close the window after the thank you and amp message - I close it immediately - I don't wait and have never had a problem getting credit.