PDA

View Full Version : Fraud/Google Live--HELP

2yearplan
07-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Joined Google Live on June 27th and still have not received any of the materials that were supposed to be shipped out in 24-48 hours. My free trial ends on July 7th and charges begin that day. My question to everyone is----will it be fraud if I cancel on the 6th??? I don't think 2 days is enough time to evaluate the program. I don't want to get Tricia in trouble, but I am looking at a 49.95 charge per month! Thanks!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

jnorth1007
07-04-2007, 09:35 AM
First of all it can't be fraud if you haven't received any credit for the offer. Second of all you have to do what you have to do. You can't really continue a program where you haven't received the materials.

ETA: Oops should have had a cup of coffee before I answered. You did receive credit. Ummm there is always the possibility the advertiser will claim that you cancelled before receiving the product but you really don't have much choice. I believe the worst that can happen is you will have the credits revoked. I dont believe anyone will go around cancelling your account because of fraud for ending a trial where you never recieved the products.

Candi
07-04-2007, 10:58 AM
I also joined Google live and never recieved it. I called and cancelled at two weeks. They cancelled for me but refused to refund my money since I never recieved it. I personally think if there is any fraud it is by the company. They said they had shipped it but I never recieved it and I had been watching for it.

cglaura
07-04-2007, 11:25 AM
I would call GoogleLive, often times if you haven't rec'd the product they will extend your trial period.

SunshineGirl
07-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Yep. If they won't continue your trial, definitely cancel. We won't get in any trouble.

ItsmeSunnyV
07-04-2007, 03:45 PM
I also signed up on the 27th, and no product yet either. And with all the fraud stuff going on, I was scared to cancel also. But I dont want to continue to get charged for something I never had a chance trying out.

2yearplan
07-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Exactly what I was thinking. I will call tomorrow and see if they will extend my trial. Thanks for the advice!!! Happy Fourth of July---

Anna
07-04-2007, 11:18 PM
I also joined Google live and never recieved it. I called and cancelled at two weeks. They cancelled for me but refused to refund my money since I never recieved it. I personally think if there is any fraud it is by the company. They said they had shipped it but I never recieved it and I had been watching for it.

I haven't received my materials either. I am in the same boat.:confused:

Weluvdisny
07-04-2007, 11:30 PM
I also signed up for the Google Live on 6/27 and I read in the instructions that it can take up to 5 days to process your request to cancel. So I called them and cancelled on 7/2 w/o getting my kit yet. She told me that you can look online and don't need to wait for the kit to decide if you like it or not.

sammielynn
07-05-2007, 08:19 AM
I had that problem with Search for Jesus and they extended my trial, but of course they revoked all the credits even before I got the material. go figure.

docsmom
07-05-2007, 08:37 AM
Hmmmm....this doesn't sound good. I also signed up on the 27th. No materials in the mail and I cannot log onto the website with the username and password they provided. :confused: When I called, they gave me the same password and said that it should work....well, it doesnt work!

2yearplan
07-05-2007, 08:33 PM
I called and got my trial extended for another 10 days. Trust me, I will dispute the charge with my credit card company if I find a charge on my credit card tomorrow!!! Customer Service did tell me to go ahead and log on to the website and start using it. They are only sending a cd in the mail. Will try this later tonight after I get done with my other job---taxi driver for the kids.