PDA

View Full Version : Shopping?

luvmickey
08-01-2008, 05:28 PM
I am wanting to do some shopping and I was wondering if you can do it all at one time. I mean can I place an order with two or three different places in the same day. I did not know if I needed to clear cookies to get credits for shopping. I don't know if my questions is making any sense but I hope so. I am just wanting to shop from a few places today.

Thanks!:)

askomsky
08-01-2008, 05:50 PM
I am wanting to do some shopping and I was wondering if you can do it all at one time. I mean can I place an order with two or three different places in the same day. I did not know if I needed to clear cookies to get credits for shopping. I don't know if my questions is making any sense but I hope so. I am just wanting to shop from a few places today.

Thanks!:)

Yes this question was just asked a week or so ago, I can't remember by who but Tricia posted you can shop all you want. I have placed multiple orders in an hour and have gotten credit.

chipndale
08-01-2008, 05:54 PM
The official word is go ahead and shop. I was the one that asked this question a week or so ago because I thought that you had to place an order and wait atleast 4 hours before you could clear cookies. And then shop again. I had several items that I wanted and I didn't want to wait. Tricia said to clear cookies and place your orders - just don't take real long looking around and don't place items in you cart and then leave. I placed several orders and so far all the credits are pending except one and I think this company waits until they ship(the item has not yet shipped) before you get credit. Happy shopping!

marcymajor
08-04-2008, 08:51 PM
i just placed an order with ebags for 2 backpacks for my kids, got the confirmation email and was wondering how soon i should clear out my cookies for this merchant. i want to shop again tomorrow and i don't want to delete these cookies too soon and not get credit. any advice out there.:confused:

sunshinecindy
08-04-2008, 10:34 PM
i just placed an order with ebags for 2 backpacks for my kids, got the confirmation email and was wondering how soon i should clear out my cookies for this merchant. i want to shop again tomorrow and i don't want to delete these cookies too soon and not get credit. any advice out there.:confused:

Go ahead and shop, no need to clear your cookies. You can shop back to back merchants.

marcymajor
08-05-2008, 10:15 AM
thanks cindy for your help and your fast answer. it is greatly appreciated. have a wonderful day.:sunshine: