PDA

View Full Version : Stupid autograph book question...

Hedy
08-03-2008, 10:53 PM
((I swear, I need to be cut off from all net access three weeks before my trip, my questions get stupider and stupider))

So-you have your standard WDW autograph book-it has the nifty pen loop, a place for your name and phone number, and a plastic thing on the side. What is the plastic thing for? YoungerNephew asked today when he and his brother got their going to Disney gifts today, and I was stumped.

ligrumpygirl
08-03-2008, 11:29 PM
I will have to look for DD's book but I am not sure what plastic you speak of? Photo??

Iteach
08-04-2008, 12:03 AM
((I swear, I need to be cut off from all net access three weeks before my trip, my questions get stupider and stupider))

So-you have your standard WDW autograph book-it has the nifty pen loop, a place for your name and phone number, and a plastic thing on the side. What is the plastic thing for? YoungerNephew asked today when he and his brother got their going to Disney gifts today, and I was stumped.

Is the plastic thing like a loop to hook onto something so you don't have to carry it in your hands?

eaglesdare
08-04-2008, 07:37 AM
oh i think that is just the loop they attach so they can hang it on the store things. i bet it just comes off very easily.

is that what you mean? it has a round hole (sort of round) and it sticks out from the back?

Hedy
08-04-2008, 09:15 AM
No, it's not the pen loop-it's a little 2"x2" square of clear plastic-I'll take a picture later.

schaery
08-04-2008, 09:29 AM
Geez, I dunno. Checked out my autograph book but no plastic thingy. Maybe yours is a mutant, and you can sell it on ebay for lots of money. :D