PDA

View Full Version : credit holds that don't show up?

jollytammy
07-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Ok, first let me apologize if this has already been asked....:confused:

When I do an offer that I use my CC for, it should show up as a credit hold--and I see that in my account history
BUT what should we do (AND when should we do it) if we do a CC offer and it doesn't show up? Wait a week and then do a ticket?
I did two offers on the same day, one has shown up (Shaq) and the other hasn't (GoogleProfitBiz). I did another offer the following day (abs diet) and that one also showed like it was suppose to, as a credit hold.:cooldance: I just wanted to make sure I was following procedures right, sometimes I can get a little confused:giggle:

Ok, another totally off the wall question, while I'm asking....If the offer says no paypal payout, is that the only limitation? I can still get my reward, but as a gift card or something else?:sunshine:

Thanks!!!!!

jnorth1007
07-05-2007, 02:48 PM
What can be done for the paid offers that don't credit really depends on the company. Most of them do not allow any disputes so we basically can't do anything. Some will allow Tricia to submit but that doesn't always guarantee anything either. That was one of the big changes that happened. After 7 days you can file a trouble ticket and see if there is anything Tricia can do about it and Im sure she will let you know if it is one that cannot be disputed. If an offer says no paypal it just means you cant cash out for paypal you can cash out in any of the other GC forms of payment or even Disney Dollars.

jollytammy
07-05-2007, 02:55 PM
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: