PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone shipped boxes to Disney?

zoodoyle
08-05-2008, 12:53 AM
We're planning on shipping a box down before we go (in just over 2 weeks!! :banana: ) and wanted to hear the experiences of others - has anyone shipped a box down to their resort ahead of time? fed-ex, ups, usps? Any suggestions? As it gets closer we are just getting a little more nervous about it.... Thanks! :sunshine:

MooseBrains
08-05-2008, 01:17 AM
It is very is to ship to the resort. Just get actual physical address for the resort, then address it to the resort and put your name and reservation number on the label along with an arrival date.

Have a magical trip.

Mom2aPrincess
08-06-2008, 11:32 AM
We've shipped regular old USPS every time we've gone and had it go without fail. I ship things we won't bring back home - snacks and toiletries mostly.

PSL1013
08-06-2008, 12:14 PM
I called UPS a couple of weeks ago to ask about an estimated cost for a box shipped to a Disney resort and I don't remember the weight that I gave them but they said it would be about $35 and take about a week? Huh, that's expensive...I wonder what USPS would be, I didn't call them yet. Do you remember what the weight was and the cost?

zoodoyle
08-10-2008, 07:34 PM
We will probably need to ship the box home as well - do you just leave it at the front desk and schedule a pick-up? We figure even though we'll use a lot from the box (diapers especially), we may have souvenirs to send back in return.... :D