PDA

View Full Version : No new surveys coming up

dbmiller02
08-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Hi!

Just wanted to see if anyone else is having difficulty with qualifying for new surveys. For the past two days when I click under daily opinion survey and go to the banner it takes me to a screen that just says "if you are not __ click here" then start survey button comes up. Then I click start survey and the no new surveys message pops up everytime. I am just a little confused as to whether there really are not new surveys or if something is wrong with my account. Every other time except for the last two days, I have had the screen pop up where you check the box for the following descriptions that apply to you and then most of the time I would qualify for some survey almost immediately.

So, anyone else in the same boat or can shed light on this for me?

Thanks!

Michelle

lrsellars
08-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Same issue here today. Just keep trying back as I hope they will load some more later.

linanglab
08-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Same here.....I really needed this one for the bigger bonus. I did, however, get an OTX.

jenvance
08-05-2008, 11:29 AM
I haven't been able to get any surveys for two days. Oh well they will come soon enough!

deana
08-05-2008, 11:34 AM
I had TONS of options when I first started today but ended up not qualifying for most...until I finally did one on a new dip...completed the whole thing got the thanks from them, then got taken to the "we are sorry, you do not qualify page from SR" instead of congrats. Now it is bringing up that "if you are not so and so" screen like you described. Maybe we will all have luck later. Hope so!!

spring
08-05-2008, 11:35 AM
I haven't been able to get any surveys for two days. Oh well they will come soon enough!

You are in good company. However, I have been getting options, but the options that do apply for me are just not working out.

chipndale
08-05-2008, 11:38 AM
I too was having trouble. I had lots of options when I first tried this morning but I was not what they wanted. Then, I have had no options and no surveys available. I just finished a really long one on beverages - I will take it! Just keep trying. Good Luck!

DarcyDog
08-05-2008, 12:39 PM
No DS optioins for me all day yesterday, and so far nothing today. I still have faith. This has happened to me before. It's funny though, as soon as I whine here on the forum, I usually get a survey. Here's to whining!

mindyd2006
08-05-2008, 02:21 PM
I got one for dips got the whole way through and then instead of the congrats page I got a sorry you didn't qualify.

KJFAE
08-05-2008, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=mindyd2006;171298]I got one for dips got the whole way through and then instead of the congrats page I got a sorry you didn't qualify.[/QUOT

Same here - very frustrating! And now I can't get another one - no options at all.

spring
08-05-2008, 03:56 PM
FINALLY! After being closed out of the dip survey, I got an easy one or appliances. Yay!:sunshine:

jenvance
08-05-2008, 04:13 PM
The page won't even open for me. It says ERROR!

lrsellars
08-05-2008, 04:34 PM
The page won't even open for me. It says ERROR!

We're having the same problem. You're not alone.

deana
08-05-2008, 05:33 PM
I got one for dips got the whole way through and then instead of the congrats page I got a sorry you didn't qualify.

Got the same one and thought they did not like my "honest and thoughtful opinion." :angel:

linanglab
08-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Finally got a short quick one about a bunch of different stuff. YEAH!

luvdisney00
08-05-2008, 11:09 PM
After trying all day, I got one about cars. :banana: I need to keep up with the DS because I can NEVER get an OTX. OTX does not like me and they do not want my opinion!!

crystal2485
08-07-2008, 12:29 AM
I too had the survey about the dip and made it all the way through and it actually went to the congrats page, but I did not get credit for it :(

cglaura
08-07-2008, 12:33 AM
I too had the survey about the dip and made it all the way through and it actually went to the congrats page, but I did not get credit for it :(

Hi! Welcome to SR! The greenfield daily surveys don't credit until the next day, either at 9:30am or 12:30pm.

ETA: If you finished it after 12am (therefore Thursday), it may not credit until Friday morning...

crystal2485
08-07-2008, 02:08 AM
Thanks for the info. I believe I did it on tue but it may have been after midnight, so I guess tech. wed. *crossing my fingers*hopefully it will show up but if not oh well, I'll try again.

m 'n c
08-07-2008, 08:57 AM
I had an easy one last night too on allergy meds. First survey in 3 days so I think they are coming back :sunshine:

Iteach
08-07-2008, 09:13 AM
I want that allergy med survey so bad. We're heading into big time allergy season here in the midwest. Mine have already started, so I definitely qualify! I've had it checked for 3 days but have gotten others. Maybe tomorrow.

crystal2485
08-07-2008, 10:50 AM
yay! my survey posted credit this morning :)

faithhope
08-07-2008, 11:56 AM
I really don't understand what is up with the surveys...

I had a few options this morning...tried multiple times to qualify... but I didn't qualify for any surveys... and then all of a sudden it took all the options away I don't even have the "none of the above" option... I would love to continue trying to get a survey... but it won't let me...

Is this a new thing?? are we only allowed to try so many times?? It used to be that as I tried surveys the boxes I checked were removed from the list, and then I got to check the none box and I got a final shot at a survey or two..

gpp2001
08-07-2008, 01:14 PM
I really don't understand what is up with the surveys...

I had a few options this morning...tried multiple times to qualify... but I didn't qualify for any surveys... and then all of a sudden it took all the options away I don't even have the "none of the above" option... I would love to continue trying to get a survey... but it won't let me...

Is this a new thing?? are we only allowed to try so many times?? It used to be that as I tried surveys the boxes I checked were removed from the list, and then I got to check the none box and I got a final shot at a survey or two..

Same thing happened to me - so your not alone - not that it makes me feel any better! The last survey I didn't qualify for was an OTX taken thru Greenfield - I'm not sure if that's the problem of not. And I also get the same thing for SM surveys!! Arghhh!!

BuzzandAriel'sMom
08-07-2008, 01:21 PM

the same thing happened to me yesterday with the cucumber and olive dip. I did the whole thing and then I got that at the end. I later qualified for another OTX survey so I know that one didn't count! today I can't get an otx at all. I started one and then it gave me an error message and an email link to report the trouble:confused:

babieemelly
08-07-2008, 01:35 PM
I had TONS of options when I first started today but ended up not qualifying for most...until I finally did one on a new dip...completed the whole thing got the thanks from them, then got taken to the "we are sorry, you do not qualify page from SR" instead of congrats. Now it is bringing up that "if you are not so and so" screen like you described. Maybe we will all have luck later. Hope so!!

I was just coming on here to ask about the same thing! Last night it took a while for me to quality for a Greenfield survey, but I finally qualified for the dip survey and took the whole thing. At the end it came up with Greenfield's thank you message, but when it redirected me back to SR is said it appears I didn't qualify :headache: Every time I've gone on between yesterday and this afternoon it's just said there were no new surveys, and it appears other people are having the same problem.

I also do the Your 2 Cents daily survey on another site and it's having the same problem. I wonder what's up.

cglaura
08-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Your 2 Cents pulls greenfield surveys. So when you try for one it is going to log you by email or ip or userid or any combo of them, I'm not sure how they do it. But it does seem they've implemented some sort of new system. So if you try for a DS and get to a point of no options, the your 2 cents is going to probably give the same results. I didn't think we were supposed to be doing these on more than on site though (?)

babieemelly
08-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Your 2 Cents pulls greenfield surveys. So when you try for one it is going to log you by email or ip or userid or any combo of them, I'm not sure how they do it. But it does seem they've implemented some sort of new system. So if you try for a DS and get to a point of no options, the your 2 cents is going to probably give the same results. I didn't think we were supposed to be doing these on more than on site though (?)

Oh ok, well that makes sense then. I'm pretty sure we can use as many sites as we want, as long as we don't do the same surveys. I do the OTX and Greenfield daily surveys on here and the Your 2 Cents daily surveys on another site.

cglaura
08-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Oh ok, well that makes sense then. I'm pretty sure we can use as many sites as we want, as long as we don't do the same surveys. I do the OTX and Greenfield daily surveys on here and the Your 2 Cents daily surveys on another site.

I'm not 100% on the rules of it all, I see what you mean though. Only thing is that Greenfield is pretty strict on one email / demographics per account. So if you are switching up emails and demographics between the ds here and your 2 cents there, it might run into problems. Again, I'm not 100% on that, just that Greenfield is very particular if they think anything is wonky, even if you are not trying to be.

mollyeilis
08-07-2008, 01:56 PM

That's been happening to me too, off and on throughout the day. I figure there are just no surveys available at that time, and I wait an hour or so before trying again. I've gotten 4 surveys in 6 days, and the 2 I missed I was away camping, so it's gotta be because I keep trying throughout the day.

I do 2 cents through the SM link, and I'm not sure if I'm on a really strict timer with them (I'm only getting surveys available at 8pm pacific time this week) or if it's just that there's nothing available, but I'm getting that too until around 8pm pacific. Then there's a plethora of surveys available.

babieemelly
08-07-2008, 01:59 PM
I'm not 100% on the rules of it all, I see what you mean though. Only thing is that Greenfield is pretty strict on one email / demographics per account. So if you are switching up emails and demographics between the ds here and your 2 cents there, it might run into problems. Again, I'm not 100% on that, just that Greenfield is very particular if they think anything is wonky, even if you are not trying to be.

I see what you're saying but I've been using the same e-mail and demographics for both sites. I can't see there being a problem just because each survey is through a different site. Plus a lot of the offers on here are to join other survey sites so hopefully it's not a problem!

cglaura
08-07-2008, 02:42 PM
I see what you're saying but I've been using the same e-mail and demographics for both sites. I can't see there being a problem just because each survey is through a different site. Plus a lot of the offers on here are to join other survey sites so hopefully it's not a problem!

Gotcha. That shouldn't be a problem then since SR offers your2cents for supermembers to take also, not sure if you are an sm yet, if not when you are, maybe you can do them here instead :angel: :D

m 'n c
08-07-2008, 02:49 PM

Not true exactly. You can take 2 surveys per day offered through Greenfield (or the Greenfield umbrella such as Your2Cents) across all sites that you do not 1 survey here, 1 survey somewhere else, and another survey elsewhere if that makes sense.

General info for everyone:
GF has tracking methods and they have turned people over to SR (as well as the other sites involved) for bannation for taking too many surveys across different sites whether they are different surveys or not. So I would be careful how many you are doing and such as GF will find you and it won't be pretty.

faithhope
08-07-2008, 02:55 PM
bannation for taking too many surveys across different sites whether they are different surveys or not. So I would be careful how many you are doing and such as GF will find you and it won't be pretty.

I love that word... bannation... :rotfl:

I guess that is why I'm so upset about not being able to take a survey... I've been a good girl :angel: and followed the rules.... I hate when things have to change so a site can get rid of cheaters... but the changes impact those following the rules too.

cglaura
08-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Not true exactly. You can take 2 surveys per day offered through Greenfield (or the Greenfield umbrella such as Your2Cents) across all sites that you do not 1 survey here, 1 survey somewhere else, and another survey elsewhere if that makes sense.

General info for everyone:
GF has tracking methods and they have turned people over to SR (as well as the other sites involved) for bannation for taking too many surveys across different sites whether they are different surveys or not. So I would be careful how many you are doing and such as GF will find you and it won't be pretty.

Thank you Catherine, that was the point I was trying to get across, I just couldn't get it worded straight or in a diplomatic fashion :p

babieemelly
08-07-2008, 04:44 PM

But it's true if you're only taking the two surveys. I'm only on this site and one other one. If I do the regular Greenfield Survey here and then the Your 2 Cents survey on another site it's the same thing as doing both the Greenfield and Your 2 Cents surveys on this site once your a super member, isn't it? I've been following the rules so don't blame the sites not working on me :p lol

m 'n c
08-07-2008, 04:47 PM
But it's true if you're only taking the two surveys. I'm only on this site and one other one. If I do the regular Greenfield Survey here and then the Your 2 Cents survey on another site it's the same thing as doing both the Greenfield and Your 2 Cents surveys on this site once your a super member, isn't it? I've been following the rules so don't blame the sites not working on me :p lol

Yes 2 per day is fine no matter where or how. You just can't do 3 or more which there have been members who have tried and have been banned as a result.

babieemelly
08-07-2008, 04:51 PM
Yes 2 per day is fine no matter where or how. You just can't do 3 or more which there have been members who have tried and have been banned as a result.

Definitely. I'm surprised they were even able to take thre or more because GF seem to track my IP Address and it's now working where after I take a survey it just says that none are available anymore. This may just be a part of the problem everyone's been having wth new surveys though. Thanks for the info!

babieemelly
08-07-2008, 08:36 PM
I was finally just able to complete a Greenfield survey. Woohoo! Anyone else having any luck?

m 'n c
08-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Ok I think we've all made our peace here and tried to rationalize everything going on as best as we can. Let's try migrate back to the daily survey thread in the Technical Issues section so we can keep all survey info in one thread. :)