PDA

View Full Version : I cannot believe I will be in Disney on Friday

JOLAROCHE
08-05-2008, 06:58 PM
It seems like I have been planning this trip for so long. On Friday it will finally be there at the AKL. I have never stayed there before. I sure hope this will be a great trip. We are taking my son's friend with us and he has never been to Disney.

yea:party::party:

Blessing and Miracle
08-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Oh, you guys are gonna have a blast, I'm sure!!! That was so nice of you all to take your son's friend. Can I come as your friend?:D

Pooh's Pal
08-05-2008, 07:08 PM
I hope you have a Magical trip! :mickey::minnie:

JOLAROCHE
08-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Oh, you guys are gonna have a blast, I'm sure!!! That was so nice of you all to take your son's friend. Can I come as your friend?:D

Of course you can. I would never stop anyone from coming to Disney with me
The only thing is I do not have alot of time to earn more Disney gc from SR

Hedy
08-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Have fun!

bbangel
08-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Have a great time. Make sure you check out some of the outdoor trails at AKL!

sammielynn
08-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Have a great time! Wish we all could go with you.

spring
08-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Have a wonderful trip!:mickey::minnie::sunshine2:

llgray16
08-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Have a great time! Let me know how the heat and crowds are!!!

We leave next Friday and it is killing me. I keep teasing the kids saying "I know something you don't know" :rotfl:

JOLAROCHE
08-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Have a great time! Wish we all could go with you.

that would be fun

Blessing and Miracle
08-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Of course you can. I would never stop anyone from coming to Disney with me
The only thing is I do not have alot of time to earn more Disney gc from SR

Oh, I'll bring my own money!:angel:

zoodoyle
08-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Have a great time. Make sure you check out some of the outdoor trails at AKL!

And try to check it out at night too - they have guides with night-vision goggles!! The kids LOVED that!! Have a wonderful time!! :sunshine:

JOLAROCHE
08-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Have a great time! Let me know how the heat and crowds are!!!

We leave next Friday and it is killing me. I keep teasing the kids saying "I know something you don't know" :rotfl:

I will not be home until Saturday the 16th. Whee are you staying. I know it is going to be really hot. I have done August before. Its not the heat its the humidity and I pray it is not to bad. I have had it both ways in August but on the other hand I rather have heat and humidity than hours and hours of rain. I do not mind the 15 minute pour downs

llgray16
08-05-2008, 08:23 PM
I will not be home until Saturday the 16th. Whee are you staying. I know it is going to be really hot. I have done August before. Its not the heat its the humidity and I pray it is not to bad. I have had it both ways in August but on the other hand I rather have heat and humidity than hours and hours of rain. I do not mind the 15 minute pour downs

We are staying at SSR (using our developer points from our recent AKV purchase.) I can't wait to hear what you think about AKL! Our first trip there will be next June and we are all looking forward to it. We have never been in Aug before. We went last May and Sept and both were very hot and humid but not too crowded. We are just planning on doing parks in the morning, the resort/other activities/naps in the afternoons and then back to the parks in the evenings. We are lucky enough to go every year so we don't feel like we have to do everything!

I hope you have a great trip. Too bad we will miss each other! It would have been fun to have a little SR/WDW meet :sunshine:

llgray16
08-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Hey Jo - you and I both DISing and SRing at the same time. You just replied to my what should I spend my money on thread :rotfl:

jenvance
08-05-2008, 08:33 PM
The resort is beautiful. You will have a great time. Can't wait to see pictures.

JOLAROCHE
08-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Hey Jo - you and I both DISing and SRing at the same time. You just replied to my what should I spend my money on thread :rotfl:

When are you going. Have you ever been to the Hoop-dee-doo. We are going again because I decided that Chris's friend should see it. Good excuse lol I read the thread again and found out when you were going.

Sunni
08-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Have a wonderful magical time! I will be looking forward to your trip report!

luvdisney00
08-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Have a great trip! We are going in 43 days, and I can't wait to see AKL. We aren't staying there, just going for dinner. Take lots of pics and share all with us when you get home. :sunshine: ENJOY!!!

m4travels
08-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Wishing you a wonderful time at Disney. We'll be joining you in spirit as we're heading down to The Land Friday afternoon for a weekend of extreme frivolity. We will toast to you at WDW while we enjoy DLR!

eaglesdare
08-06-2008, 10:20 AM
have a wonderful trip. can't wait for the trip report. will you be on the free dinning? if so, i can't wait to hear and see all the pics from the restaurants.