PDA

View Full Version : Oh Sunshinegirl... what does this mean?

3dog2kidmom
07-05-2007, 08:40 PM
#751561 Credit: Neckties.com purchase order number 2258612 1.00 Credits 06/04/2007 Credit Hold

I have an open trouble ticket for this, and I just noticed that there it's marked Credit Hold, but since the purchase was made on 6/4 and I am a supermember I didn't think it shouldn't still be pending.

Thanks!

sunshinecindy
07-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Since the script runs at midnight, since the credit came in today, it will show up in your account tomorrow.

3dog2kidmom
07-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Since the script runs at midnight, since the credit came in today, it will show up in your account tomorrow.

Thanks! It was just a fluke that I even saw it there... figured it had been there and I just didn't notice it.

Peter
07-06-2007, 08:39 AM
But, thanks, For coming out of the SM lounge!!
And speaking with the common Folk!!!
:rotfl:

I really need to take some tips or advice from you!!!
13 hundred is great..
dont due surveys!!!
:hugs:
We have to pay for the Roy Suite some how!!!!

some how, with all the fruad talk and all, I have kinda been trigger shy!!!
LOL

Peter

3dog2kidmom
07-06-2007, 08:53 AM
But, thanks, For coming out of the SM lounge!!
And speaking with the common Folk!!!
:rotfl:

I really need to take some tips or advice from you!!!
13 hundred is great..
dont due surveys!!!
:hugs:
We have to pay for the Roy Suite some how!!!!

some how, with all the fruad talk and all, I have kinda been trigger shy!!!
LOL

Peter

Peter!! How was the Med cruise?! And what have you booked the Roy Suite for? Am I invited??? I expect pictures!

You know, I do pretty much every offer there is --- I can always take the time to look at a new product or try something out. The 4 Seasons wine one is good... Cafe Vivo was great... DH likes looking at the NY Times... I shop exclusively through SR and I do surveys... get that .80 a day and bonus at the end of the month. I'm careful not to repeat offers and I don't do any other programs anymore. And remember a large part of my earnings came from Disney gift cards purchased when they were still offering cash back. You can do it!!

Good to "see" you here!

Peter
07-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Peter!! How was the Med cruise?! And what have you booked the Roy Suite for? Am I invited??? I expect pictures!

You know, I do pretty much every offer there is --- I can always take the time to look at a new product or try something out. The 4 Seasons wine one is good... Cafe Vivo was great... DH likes looking at the NY Times... I shop exclusively through SR and I do surveys... get that .80 a day and bonus at the end of the month. I'm careful not to repeat offers and I don't do any other programs anymore. And remember a large part of my earnings came from Disney gift cards purchased when they were still offering cash back. You can do it!!

Good to "see" you here!

Here are a few from Pompeii and Mt. Vasuevas (sp)
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2091131556

The Toga party in the Roy was alot of Fun...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pcc1bd6daaba11b4e4051a5007dcb87b5/e8e6973e.jpg