PDA

View Full Version : what happened to the free money games?

misfitben
08-07-2008, 06:59 AM
Am i missing something?

SunshineGirl
08-07-2008, 08:04 AM
You can still play them, but that company has been going through a lot of turmoil and we decided to distance ourselves from them until they can get their act together.

PSL1013
08-07-2008, 08:25 AM
You can still play them, but that company has been going through a lot of turmoil and we decided to distance ourselves from them until they can get their act together.

Do you really think there is a chance they will get their act together? I sure hope so, it was alot of fun and I miss playing but IMO they would have to start offering gift cards again if they want the players back! :confused:

SunshineGirl
08-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Do you really think there is a chance they will get their act together? I sure hope so, it was alot of fun and I miss playing but IMO they would have to start offering gift cards again if they want the players back! :confused:

From what I understand, they have booted some of their top management, including maybe the president? They're trying to distance themselves from all of the bad stuff.

I really hope that they can clean their house because their business model in itself is a good one. It's more a matter of execution.

PSL1013
08-07-2008, 08:54 AM
Well this is positive news...I hope they can work things out and bring it back to at least something similar to what they had when they started. I loved those Walmart GC. :love: