PDA

View Full Version : Wishes cruise - ordering a cake??

zoodoyle
08-07-2008, 08:22 AM
So we have a Wishes cruise planned for the night of my parents anniversary :cooldance: I'd like to order a cake or some sort of dessert platter to take with us. Has anyone done this before? I know there's a mile-long thread on one of the other boards about cakes, but I haven't seen much about taking them on the boats. We're leaving from the dock at WL, so maybe I should call their restaurants/bakeries?!? I'd love to hear from others that have done the cruise!! :D

schaery
08-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Yep you can do this. Call back at the same # you booked the tour with, and they'll tell you which bakeries will deliver to WL, or maybe WL can make a specialty cake for you. You'll have a wonderful time. DH and I did that for our 10th Anniv trip last Dec. We spent a little extra money and got the Anniv. banner and balloons, plus got a Tinkerbell and Capt. Hook light up pin. That may have been a little gift from the pilot, though, I'm not sure.

eaglesdare
08-08-2008, 10:38 AM
yup, you can do it. we had a boat from the contemporary. we also had the specialty boat with a birthday banner and we had the music piped in. it was for my son's 8th birthday, and since we would be "out at sea" (lol) i ordered him a pirates of the carribbean cake, captn jack sparrow.

snacks and drinks and blankets were included.

i ordered from the private dinning, don't know the number now however. but if you call the number that you made you tour from then they should provide you with the dinning number for your departure location.

we were offered several very nice sounding platters. but decided on just the cake, since we had dinner at crystal palace.

i will post a pic if i can find it.