PDA

View Full Version : Disney Cruise on Travel Channel

SunshineGirl
07-05-2007, 10:43 PM
Is anyone watching the Disney Cruise Line thing on Travel Channel?? :love:

3dog2kidmom
07-06-2007, 09:02 AM
Didn't catch it last night but I've seen it before... makes me want to go BACK!!

Magical JenK
07-06-2007, 11:53 AM
I could watch ANYTHING Disney related numerous times!! DH not so much! Which is weird cuz he DOES love going...I guess he's just not obessed like me!

3dog2kidmom
07-06-2007, 07:54 PM
I could watch ANYTHING Disney related numerous times!! DH not so much! Which is weird cuz he DOES love going...I guess he's just not obessed like me!

That's funny, Jen. My DH says he doesn't want to watch, even though he loves going; but I came home one day and he was here alone watching the DCL special on the travel channel. :)

kimntrent
07-07-2007, 11:35 AM
We have the new WDW one Tivoed. There is a new WDW one on the travel channel but it says like 2003 in the title. But it has the new nemo stuff and the laugh factory on it. So watch for it. And we have a Disneyland one from the first of the year tivoed. I watch them all the time.

Kim
________
Avandia Pregnancy (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/avandia/)

Magical JenK
07-08-2007, 10:49 AM
That's funny, Jen. My DH says he doesn't want to watch, even though he loves going; but I came home one day and he was here alone watching the DCL special on the travel channel. :)

Hmmmm...maybe DH is watching while I'm at work?? They are often on during the day right? :p

He actually doesn't mind watching them the first time they're on, but he doesn't like to watch them if he's already seen them. I, on the other hand, could watch them on a 24 hr loop!! Oooh that reminds me of the Top 7 w/Stacey that's on in the rooms...I love that show!! :love:

I did tape (yep--old school here, no Tivo :( ) 6 hours worth a couple months ago when they showed a lot of the episodes.