PDA

View Full Version : Welcome from Tricia!

SunshineGirl
04-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Hello!

My name is Tricia, and I am the owner of Sunshine Rewards. I started my career a long way from here as an attorney and eventually worked for a major corporation for 7 years. I made the jump to working for myself in 2006 and have not looked back since!

I have two great daughters who were born in 2000 and 2003. Between them and the website, there is never a dull moment.

I am fortunate to have my family helping me run SR--my husband Kevin is the "coding monkey" (his words, not mine) and my mom Cindy takes care of a lot of our marketing, cashouts, and odds and ends.

I hope that you enjoy the site. I am always looking for ways to improve it!

speechteachri
04-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!! It's always nice to get to know someone a little better (Wow, a lawyer huh?? I'm impressed!!) I'm so glad that SR has taken off for you the way it has! Thanks for all the ways you keep SR interesting!!:clap:

beccabee
04-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Thanks for continuing to change and improve SR. I'm loving the new quick crediting. I'm a stay home mom to 2 girls (born in 1998 and 2002) and I love being able to earn a little extra for the fun things like Disney trips.
Keep up the fantastic work! :cooldance:

!Kathie
04-30-2007, 10:56 PM
The quote above is my grandson's favorite mimic of NEMO!! Fits perfectly!!!

I'm ~Kathie. Not sure how that ! got in front of my name instead of the ~. Must have hit the wrong key.

I live in Rhode Island.

Nice to see you all! :clap:

rhiannonwales
05-01-2007, 06:56 AM
Nice to see all of you!
My name is Sherrie - i used to go by the same name on the DIS (rhiannonwales) but i got banned about amonth ago.Long story!Ive been reading the rewards boards and am so happy that i can finnaly post again and talk to everyone!
Love,
Sherrie

Joni
05-01-2007, 09:34 AM
Hello, I'm Joni.
My husband & I live in Indiana with our 3 beautiful daughters. I'm saving up for our next trip in March of 08 - planning already!! It's a quick fix for my disney obsession!

speechteachri
05-01-2007, 09:38 AM
The quote above is my grandson's favorite mimic of NEMO!! Fits perfectly!!!

I'm ~Kathie. Not sure how that ! got in front of my name instead of the ~. Must have hit the wrong key.

I live in Rhode Island.

Nice to see you all! :clap:

Hello to everyone! Kathie, I am a fellow Rhode Islander!!!

missymagic
05-01-2007, 02:28 PM
I wondered what you used to do ...you mentioned one day you were do pro bono work at the court house. Wow welcome to having a life again and not the rat race of corp enterprise!!!

I am Melissa from Pennsylvania...I have 2 dd born in 1997 and 2000. Divorced a couple years ago...and have made WDW a yearly trip for the girls and I ...this is where we go to escape ...we loook forward to our trip planning every year. We usually attend in Dec my favorite time with all the Holiday spirit!!!

Good luck with the new boards...it can only be an asset!!!

!Kathie
05-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Hello to everyone! Kathie, I am a fellow Rhode Islander!!!

Hello Neighbor!!!

What part of our great state do you hail from?

I'm in Johnston..............home of the landfill. :(

We actually live very close to the Smithfield, Scituate line so the Northwest corner of Johnston.

Nice to meet you!

~Kathie
05-01-2007, 10:39 PM
I re-registered under my correct name. I'm ~Kathie on the DISboards too.

toystoryduo
05-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Thanks Tricia for starting SR and this forum!:party:

andrea2289
05-03-2007, 02:54 PM
I already love this forum! Thank-you for taking the time to get it up and running and for making SR such a pleasure to be part of :)

Anna
05-04-2007, 03:35 AM
Tricia,
You have done an amazing job with Sunshine Rewards and now the forum! I have certainly enjoyed getting to know you over the past year or so.

AdLibCorner
05-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Hi, I'm Ginger. I just wanted to drop in and tell Tricia and Kevin I wish them the best in their new endeavor with the forum. I love all the enhancements and changes. Best of luck!

Ginger

Hedy
05-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Hello, Tricia!

pattip03
05-22-2007, 04:55 AM
:bday2:
Happy Birthday Tricia!
You do an awesome job.
I just want to thank you and wish you a wonderful day!

:party: