PDA

View Full Version : My SR Earnings Go To...

AdLibCorner
05-04-2007, 05:43 PM
...purchasing items for my daughters wedding. Or is it going to support her while she is in college? Either way, all SR earnings go to her in one form or another.

rhiannonwales
05-04-2007, 06:14 PM
My SR earnings go to Disney World. I use a passporter to budget out the days, and as soon as i recieve a reward (disney dollars or GC's)it goes into the appropriate passpocket.

rhiannonwales
05-04-2007, 06:15 PM
btw, did you know that your sig is all funky?

AdLibCorner
05-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I knew it was all funky. LOL I don't have 25 posts yet. When I do, Kevin says I'll be UNfunky. :rotfl:

rhiannonwales
05-04-2007, 06:24 PM
lol UNfunky.. i like that!

pbhall13
05-04-2007, 06:59 PM
I like to use my SR for Disney as well......just cashed out for $150 to put towards dining plan. Can't beat that!!!!!

mrsheppo
05-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Mine are being used for Disney Gift Cards and Disney Dollars for our December trip with my DH and our extended family!!:clap:

RayaniFoxmur
05-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Disney gift cards for our honeymoon! I'd like to get to 200 dollars before I cash out though :)

bonnie
05-04-2007, 11:30 PM
i ant cashed out any yet but prob will be using the bucks for Christmas or oil either way

Jusacuz
05-05-2007, 02:04 AM
So far, nearly all of mine has gone towards my August cruise. After that, I'll start saving it for a family trip to WDW or DL. :)

lilianddomsmom
05-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Mine are being used for Disney Gift Cards and Disney Dollars for our December trip with my DH and our extended family!!:clap:

same here!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap:

that's my mommy!!!

TXMouseChaser
05-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Mine have gone to getting Disney Dollars for our trip, Amazon gc to get the last piece of my luggage for our trip and now I am saving up for Christmas. After Christmas, everything will go towards saving up for our Disney cruise!

Sahmy
05-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Disney gift cards for our trips. :mickey:

January
05-08-2007, 01:00 PM
MY SR earnings are going to our next big trip to WDW next year! We love to shop, shop and shop! I want to have enough to take my DD to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. She loves to dress up and she loves princesses! I cannot wait!:cooldance:

froggi999
05-08-2007, 03:57 PM

what a cutie!!!!:banana:

luvdisney00
05-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Disney GC for my July trip. SR is taking my 4 year old daughter to BBB and then to CRT for dinner (well we're all coming too!).:p

kimntrent
05-09-2007, 12:12 PM
I am going to WDW in August on an extremly tight buget. We have a timeshare so that pays for the hotel and our ap doesn't expire until August 31 and we begged my parents for ff miles. So we have to pay for food. This is paying for our food. So I am trying to earn earn earn. Where are all the paid clicks though? LOL!

Kim
________
LovelyWendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Hedy
05-24-2007, 09:27 AM
My SR money is Disney Money (aren't I original) but it's for Mom's special treat when she comes (either candlelit processional, a nice dinner or MVMCP).

chocovrdmicears
05-24-2007, 11:10 AM
Disney Sept 2007 Vacation :cooldance:
My DH spoils me and we usually get to stay at the Polynesian, but we had a tough year and it just wasn't in the budget this time. This fall we are staying at CSR (very excited!!) and getting free dining:cooldance: . With the money I am earning here it makes the trip sooo affordable I might be able to talk him into going in the spring! ;)

Soccer Princess
05-24-2007, 11:27 AM
My SR Money is going to our December WDW Trip. It is paying for our dining plan for the entire trip and MVMCP tickets. Money on top of that is paying for any booze, oop snacks, and souvies! :)

tweety129s
05-24-2007, 03:05 PM
Mine is going towards our Disney Wedding/Honeymoon. I'm hoping to have enough to pay for all of our meals.

KinziePooh
05-24-2007, 03:52 PM
My earnings are going towards my WDW AP. After that, anything I earn between now and late July will go towards food for my August trip. Anything earned after that will go towards a family trip in December.

plantlady
05-24-2007, 03:56 PM
We're going on a road trip to the grand canyon and yellowstone. My DH wants to eat out of a cooler... cold cuts for two weeks. I want to eat out. This money will keep me sane, and happy with food from restaurants on that trip.

wilsonfamily4
05-24-2007, 04:20 PM
We're going on a road trip to the grand canyon and yellowstone. My DH wants to eat out of a cooler... cold cuts for two weeks. I want to eat out. This money will keep me sane, and happy with food from restaurants on that trip.

I am so jealous!! we will do this road trip but my kids are 3 and 5 so we have decided to wait until they are a bit older. I just want to go now!!!!

Have fun seeing such beautiful places

docsmom
05-25-2007, 08:32 PM
Disney gift cards and Landry restaurant gift card for DH and my Sept trip. $200 so far...and still earning!

sunshinemckenzie
05-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Same as the rest...I'm using the majority of it to pay off my vacation package. I can't wait until September!

JillyFish
05-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Well, I'm saving for a girls only trip to WDW with my DD6. Can't go until I earn enough because it's NOT in our budget. So without Sunshine Rewards it wouldn't be possible. Hopefully we'll make it there before she graduates from high school!! :rotfl:

Chelley00
05-26-2007, 08:12 AM
Everything I've earned has gone to Disney, last Oct for trip #1, and this Sept for trip #2

sammielynn
05-26-2007, 10:29 AM
Mine will go for our Disney trip! We leave in the morning.:cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance: Not that I'm excited or anything.:rotfl:

cglaura
05-26-2007, 04:48 PM
In the past I've received WalMart cards which were great for us to download music. I also took the Walgreenes phone card. I was able to cancel my pre-packaged phone plan / just get local-regional, and now use the card for my infrequent LD calls. That has saved me almost $35 a month! I put that extra savings in my Disney jar, along with my Whoo hoo! I quit smoking! money. My future rewards are going towards, yep you guessed it...Disney Gift Cards!

jnorth1007
05-26-2007, 04:54 PM
Mine go towards my 2 Disney trips this year. Once I get to my cap on those I will start getting gift cards for resteraunts and things I can use for a possible trip to Tennessee this summer. My only problem is I don't think I will ever feel like I have enough Disney GC. :rotfl: I have prepaid our trip and our meals and our MVMCP and MNSSHP tickets so these will all be spending money. I mean how many cards do I REALLY need???? Oh well this will be the first ever trip for DH and I alone (in Sept/Oct) for our Anniversary and my Birthday. We didn't even have a honeymoon so it will be wonderful. This will also be a huge extended family vacation in December for the kids and MIL, FIL and BIL. I guess you really can't have too much spending money when your planning trips of a lifetime. Can You???:sunshine:

sunmagic
05-26-2007, 11:06 PM
In a word: VACATIONS!

Often Disney-related vacations, but this year just a regular one ((SOB)).

Nynaeve
06-03-2007, 03:07 AM
Well, when I signed up, they were going to be for Disney GD, because we were hoping to drive to DL in October with my in-laws. But, we're 2 weeks away from buying our first home, so money is really tight now. Now they might go towards grocerys, stuff for the new house, Christmas presents, some treats we would not have otherwise, who knows! I'm just thrilled that even though I'm a SAHM, I can do this and make a little money!! :love:

3dog2kidmom
06-03-2007, 08:02 AM
I mean how many cards do I REALLY need???? Oh well this will be the first ever trip for DH and I alone (in Sept/Oct) for our Anniversary and my Birthday. We didn't even have a honeymoon so it will be wonderful. This will also be a huge extended family vacation in December for the kids and MIL, FIL and BIL. I guess you really can't have too much spending money when your planning trips of a lifetime. Can You???:sunshine:

Janet, remember you can use the Disney GC's to pay your package so no, you cannot ever have too many! :cooldance:

amykmi
06-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Mine went to the Disney trip we returned from a couple of weeks ago (snif!). I loved having all those wonderful gift cards I earned on SR to use! My dh kept saying how nice it was to have them to use, too. :thumbsup:

We've just enrolled our ds in a private high school, so that means that our yearly trips will now have to become every other year trips. Since I don't have a trip on the horizon 'til Dec. 2009, my earnings are now going towards buying my Saturn Vue at the end of its lease in Feb. 2010. :)

I imagine as our trip gets closer, I'll switch back to earning gift cards for WDW again. :mickey:

coastalgirl
06-11-2007, 09:05 PM
I also used my SR rewards for Disney GC. It was so nice to have them for the kids at DTD! Now I will start saving for our next trip in February!! Mardi Gras with the Mouse!!!!:cooldance: :p

dreamtrip
06-12-2007, 03:06 PM
Disney GC for extra spending money for our trip in August. I can't wait!

wilsonfamily4
06-13-2007, 12:24 AM
I had been saving for Christmas presents but we used some of it this weekend and my husband and I decided I would save for a camping trip next summer to Yellowstone/Grand Tetons. We will go to WDW in Jan 2009 on hubbys money and I will save for the summer camping trip July 2008. I am excited about saving now. Gas cards, meals, camping fees and souvies. That should be very doable for me!!!

toystoryduo
06-13-2007, 11:58 AM
I use SR for Disney gift cards for our two trips this year (Sept/Dec), for the Darden Restaurants for our trip in December, and Wendy's for the drive there and back. Thanks SR!:sunshine:

Trisha818
06-13-2007, 01:25 PM
I am saving my rewards to pay for my AP (voucher from the Disney Store). I am realllllllllly close to that goal, so the rest of the money I earn will go towards dining and souvies for my upcoming family trip in October! :mickey:

dis4ever
06-14-2007, 03:11 PM
use ours to get Gift cards for a disney trip in Dec.

tfriend2000
06-16-2007, 04:58 PM
about 1/2 of my earnings this year has gone to fund one of my favorite charities

Kiva.org

This is a place that participates in micro-finance to try and jump start the economies of third world nations. This year I have given money to a woman in Samoa who wanted to buy stronger fishing nets so she could catch more fish, a woman in Africa who wanted to buy onion bulbs to increase the inventory of her roadside stand, and another woman in Africa who is trying to start a used clothing stall in her village marketplace.

Since Paypal processes money transfers to Kiva.org for free, it has been very nice to be able to cash out Sunshine Rewards to Paypal.

the other 1/2 has been put away for spending money for our London trip this summer. :)

gshanny
06-17-2007, 12:41 PM
Mine is going to a WDW trip of course. DH HAS to take me if I am earning money for it.lol

m 'n c
06-17-2007, 03:55 PM
Mine are going towards paying for our Sept '08 disney trip. I'm hoping to get enough to pay for our dining plans and a few extra days at the world. We'll see how I do between now and then :)