PDA

View Full Version : MouseFest 2007...anyone going this year?

Pooh's Pal
07-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Just wondering if any of the SR members were going to be at MouseFest this year?? Will the SR family go.....even set up a booth?

m4travels
07-07-2007, 07:34 PM
We didn't realize it when we booked but we will be there during the cruise portion, Dec 2 - 6. Not knowing what it's all about I'm sure we'll get brave and dip our feet in the water and join in on some of the activities.

svwkirby
07-08-2007, 07:18 AM
We didn't realize it when we booked but we will be there during the cruise portion, Dec 2 - 6. Not knowing what it's all about I'm sure we'll get brave and dip our feet in the water and join in on some of the activities.

Did you book at WDW or on DCL during the cruise portion? I could be wrong, but I think most of the activities during the cruise portion will be on the ship.

I might try to talk my family into driving up for some of the events since we're so close and one of the Disney communities I'm heavily involved with has several meets being formed.

m4travels
07-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Did you book at WDW or on DCL during the cruise portion? I could be wrong, but I think most of the activities during the cruise portion will be on the ship.

We're on DCL. We've met a few of the folks already via the DIS cruise meets board. Shy though we are (STOP LAUGHING!!) it's going to be a fun time.

svwkirby
07-08-2007, 02:53 PM
We're on DCL. We've met a few of the folks already via the DIS cruise meets board. Shy though we are (STOP LAUGHING!!) it's going to be a fun time.

Sounds like it should be a fun cruise! Of course DCL even without Mousefest would be fun.:)