PDA

View Full Version : TRICIA:re:Google Home Business Kit

Candi
07-06-2007, 01:32 PM
I never recieved the info from them and called to cancel my trial membership. I signed up on June 14th and cancelled on June 28th. I thought that was considered 14 days and they NEVER said anything to me when I called about it being outside the trial membership. I told them I never recieved the info and would like my $4.95 back. They offered to extend my trial membership but I told them that I looked at the website and it wasn't what I had thought it would be. I thought it would be help selling on ebay, etc but it was different. Anyways, today, I was looking online at my credit card bill and they charged me $49.90. I called them about it and the first person was extremely rude and even hung up on me. He said I was after the 14 days. I told him I thought I was in the 14 days and that I had no idea I wasn't. He basically told me too bad. The next person was nicer but still not very nice and wouldn't do anything. I told them I will dispute it with my credit company and report them to the BBB. I wanted you to be aware of the situation. I know this perticular offer isn't there but I know others where saying they never recieved the google live kit either.