PDA

View Full Version : Do you have to confirm offer through email

dbmiller02
08-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Hi! Just curious, I have done about 5 offers which have not credited yet. I think I read somewhere that it can take until the 15th. Is this correct about some offers only posting on the 15th? Also, I am wondering if I have to go into the email they have sent me and click on confirm in order to receive credit. I have been clicking on "do not confirm". One more question, has anyone opted out through the privacy policy on these offers and still gotten credit?

Thanks! Sorry for all the questions. I am still learning the system.

Michelle

bajam
08-10-2008, 03:37 PM
The offers that credit on the 15th would be bigger offers/trials only.

Most of the smaller offers now do send emails that you need to confirm.

I don't recall seeing a privacy policy, but I would say if you opt out you wouldn't get credit. They are essentially paying for your info.

Make sure you're only doing a few offers at a time and waiting to clear cookies until they credit.

I hope that helps some.:sunshine:

Iteach
08-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Also, have you set up a separate gmail account to use for offers? That way you can better monitor the offers you do and email confirmations that you get. Sometimes there are email confirmations and sometimes not, but if you do get one, you need to confirm or you won't get credit. Some offers are fast crediting and you can find those under offers in the fast crediting section. They usually post at the top of the hour or if you complete the offer close to the top of the hour it may credit at the top of the second hour. Some offers are manual credits that Tricia has to do. Those can take a few days to a week or more to post. Anything that's not under fast crediting is a manual credit.

You are smart to join the forum, as this is where you will learn the most and everyone is so helpful here. Just stick with it. When I joined a little over a year ago and was completely new to a reward site, it took me about 2 months to really get the hang of things. Good luck and welcome! :sunshine:

dbmiller02
08-11-2008, 12:49 AM
Thanks for helping me to understand. I will make sure to confirm those offers through the email. On these free sample products, do you actually end up getting the products in the mail?

Also, I have another question. I did an offer for Ebay (12 credits) today. I set up the account and placed a bid as was requested. My concern is that I used another email address to actually set up the Ebay account from what I use in my SR account. I did go directly through the link in the SR email that was sent out today in order to set up the account so I am hoping it was tracking it that way. Do you happen to know if I need to let SR know that I used an alternate email address or will it post anyway b/c I went through the link?

Iteach
08-11-2008, 01:37 AM
I have not ever received any free products from any offers other then the SR credits. If others have I'm sure someone will jump in to let you know.

You should be fine with the ebay offer. You don't have to use the same email address that you do for SR. The important thing is to click through SR which you did. You don't need to let anyone know which email you used for the ebay offer. HTH