PDA

View Full Version : DVC members - Cinderella Castle suite

m4travels
08-11-2008, 06:50 PM
Anyone heading to MK on the 31st of August to view the suite? We got our tour time of 1:40 p.m.!!!! It'll be great to compare it to the D'land dream suite!

ligrumpygirl
08-11-2008, 07:29 PM
If ANYBODY tells my daughter this is happening, I will be very upset!!

I didn't hear anything about it...tell me more (just don't tell DD7!)

disney_girl
08-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Oh that would be awesome!!! Wish we could do it!

Janet- found this...

Register for Aug. 31 Cinderella Castle Suite tour

Disney Vacation Club is pleased to present a limited opportunity for Members to tour the Cinderella Castle Suite inside Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom? Park at the Walt Disney World? Resort on Aug. 31.

The Member-exclusive 20-minute tours, limited to 10 people in each tour, will take place from noon-3 a.m. To participate, Members must register online at www.disneyurl.com/CastleSuiteTour. (Each Member may register themselves and as many as four additional Guests.)

The suite, occupying a space once imagined as in-Park accommodations for the Disney family, reflects the styles of French chateaus that inspired the design of Cinderella Castle.

Complete details available at www.disneyurl.com/CastleSuiteTour.

m4travels
08-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Thanks for posting the info! Just got home and was going to get that taken care of and it's done! Woo Hoo!!!

disney_girl
08-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks for posting the info! Just got home and was going to get that taken care of and it's done! Woo Hoo!!!

Glad I could help!!! Can you believe for a split second I actually threw around the thought of a quick DVC trip to see this??? ;)

ligrumpygirl
08-11-2008, 08:41 PM
If I knew I could get a spot AND if airfare suddenly dropped - I would be there!! BUT since that's not happening - have a great time, Dude!

LauraLea
08-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Oh, i wish i had not seen this post.

I want so badly to see that suite! There is no way we can swing a trip that quickly.

Laura

PSL1013
08-12-2008, 06:25 AM
Oh how I would love to see this. I wish they would offer this again in October when we will be there? How did you find out about this....I never got any information about this, was it posted on the members website? I happen to have a few extra points that I haven't had a chance to bank yet...wish I lived closer to Disney. :(

Sunni
08-12-2008, 07:34 AM
Wow! That would be an awesome tour to take.

disney_girl
08-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Oh how I would love to see this. I wish they would offer this again in October when we will be there? How did you find out about this....I never got any information about this, was it posted on the members website? I happen to have a few extra points that I haven't had a chance to bank yet...wish I lived closer to Disney. :(

Yes, it was on the member website posted under News- it wasn't the first few things listed, but there was a place to click for "all the news" or something like that.

I would love it if it was offered again in October when we are there too- I would definitely jump on it if it was! I guess we can keep checking back and crossing our fingers!!