PDA

View Full Version : I think I cleared cookies too soon!!

tlueallen
08-13-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm very new to all of this so I have a feeling that I will screw up alot. I never cleared my cookies when I first started, but then I didn't get credit for several offers and sought answers from the forum. I read a few people say that they clear them between each offer so today I cleared th cookies, did an offer for $1.25 credit, and then cleared cookies again before I started to try another. Afterwards, I read that you're supposed to wait a few hours to make sure you get credit. Did I lose the credits? Or can I at least take it again later??

sammielynn
08-13-2008, 04:17 PM
If you don't get credit this time leave it in your pending file and redo it in 30 days. Just remember to wait the 30 day.

jnorth1007
08-13-2008, 06:42 PM
I really want to stress to people that it isn't necessary to clear cookies between doing offers. I only clear cookies every few days and I get credit just fine. However I am not doing a lot of offers anymore since I have done a lot of them already. If you are going to be doing 5-6 offers for the day then go ahead and clear in the morning before you start. Don't clear in between. If you are doing offers and nothing is crediting despite clearing cookies before you start the first one then we need to see what your settings on your system are because your cookies are getting blocked. If you are getting credits for some things then you might just need to slow down. Do only 5-6 max offers a day. Do offers from different advertisers in one day so that you don't have to clear cookies and you aren't over doing one advertiser in a day. So don't try to do 5 MID offes in one day because chances are some of them won't credit. Instead do 1 MID a day and only clear cookies in the morning.

tlueallen
08-13-2008, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the responses! I think I get it now...well, that part at least!