PDA

View Full Version : Raise your hand

Hedy
07-07-2007, 10:41 PM
If you keep checking for new offers, even though you *know* Tricia et al are at the Summit.

:angel: :angel: :angel:

3dog2kidmom
07-07-2007, 10:50 PM
Oh my gosh... you caught me! :rotfl:

wilsonfamily4
07-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Me!me!
I am now going through the offers and doing ones I haven't done or never credited so I am caught up when she comes back with new ones. :) Hope she has great success and we will be earning like crazy when she returns. :)

faithhope
07-07-2007, 11:30 PM
Happy to know I'm in good company... :sunshine2:

wdwabby
07-08-2007, 12:17 AM
yup, I'm guilty too ... haha

SunshineGirl
07-08-2007, 03:05 AM
Sadly, I would have to raise my hand, too. LOL! I just keep thinking I will find something new, even though nothing ever gets loaded on a Saturday or Sunday.

The good news is that it might be as early as Monday afternoon when we start loading the new offers. I've already staked out the people that we need to talk to on Monday. We also did some "networking" at a really cool club in South Beach tonight and are getting our commission raised on one of our merchants and are now working with a new network to get even more merchants. It has been a success so far and the conference hasn't even started!

P.S. Ask Cindy how cool it was to jump the line at Cameo tonight because we were in the "VIP" section!!

disneynut
07-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Sadly, I would have to raise my hand, too. LOL! I just keep thinking I will find something new, even though nothing ever gets loaded on a Saturday or Sunday.

The good news is that it might be as early as Monday afternoon when we start loading the new offers. I've already staked out the people that we need to talk to on Monday. We also did some "networking" at a really cool club in South Beach tonight and are getting our commission raised on one of our merchants and are now working with a new network to get even more merchants. It has been a success so far and the conference hasn't even started!

P.S. Ask Cindy how cool it was to jump the line at Cameo tonight because we were in the "VIP" section!!
Oh awesome. I am guilty as charged also. It is just a habit now. VIP section, bet that was fun. Congrats on all the fun and keep up the good work. :cooldance:

PSL1013
07-08-2007, 09:59 AM

Can't wait to see what you bring back for us...:love: Clubbing it in South Beach! VIP section! Sounds like your having way too much fun? :cooldance:

coastalgirl
07-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Sounds like you are having fun!!

SunshineGirl
07-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Can't wait to see what you bring back for us...:love: Clubbing it in South Beach! VIP section! Sounds like your having way too much fun? :cooldance:

Let's just say that it's a good thing I have my mom here to keep an eye on me. LOL!

Sunshineguy, are you reading this? If you are, ignore that last part.

Magical JenK
07-08-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm guilty too...I mean if I didn't...something would be missing from my day!! Glad to hear you're having a good time!!

sunshinecindy
07-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Oh ya, we were the VIP's last night, and it was awesome. 50 people standing in line and we got in right past them. We had to keep leaving and going back in cause it was just too much fun.

And Kevin, I'm not watching Tricia. I'm having too much fun of my own, though I think I'm the oldest person here. LOL

But hey, we have to work it to bring you guys back some good offers and deals.

pattip03
07-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Woo hoo...
You go girls!
We sure are missing you around here, but we know it's for a really good cause.
Have fun.
:love: We all love SUNSHINE! :love:

m 'n c
07-08-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm guilty. I actually have made a list of all the offers I haven't done so I can try and knock them out one by one before Tricia starts loading up the new ones.

nurseminnie76
07-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Guilty also! I'm going to spend tomorrow going back through the old offers to see what I can do.

Tricia - glad to hear you guys are having fun and that it has been productive so far. :cooldance:

kimntrent
07-08-2007, 07:54 PM
I am so guilty. It is a horrible habit and I love it.
________
Expert Insurance (http://xpertinsurance.com/)

JillyFish
07-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Yep! That's me! I'm guilty too!! It's been kind of sad to see no new offers. :cry:

But I can't complain too much. I've had a good Sunshine day in other ways. In my mail today I received my "free" stamp from Vista Print, photos that I purchased from ShutterFly through the SR link, and a $10 Burger King GC that I won in the music trivia last week. I also got a first click win on the scratch-off and another offer credited from some "freebies" I redid a couple days ago. A pretty good day I'd say!! Have I told you how much I LOVE Sunshine Rewards?

Thanks Tricia and Cindy for "working" so hard for us! :angel: Glad you're having a good time. I can't wait to see what you bring home! :sunshine2:

lorisnuts
07-09-2007, 03:36 PM
guilty here also. can't wait for the new stuff to be added.