PDA

View Full Version : Amazon cash out

kmmccart75
08-20-2008, 03:06 AM
Does anyone know how long it generally takes to get the Amazon cash out certificate email? I searched and didn't find any recent posts on the subject. I am not in a hurry, just wanting to make sure it didn't wind up in my spam filter! It's only been a few days, so I don't want to seem like an impatient pain and bug the SR team if it's normal for it to take a little while. How long would you wait before opening a TT? Thanks!

m 'n c
08-20-2008, 09:27 AM
From the redemption page:

Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

Cindy handles Amazon cashouts. While I don't think it will take her the full 4 weeks to get it to you I do think you need to give her some time to process the cashout before filing a TT. Everything around here is done in batches not individually since there are over 12000 members and trying to do everything one by one would take them all day and night. Normally the designated day to process cashouts for Cindy is each Thursday but that doesn't always hold true based on what else is going on in her life.

sunshinecindy
08-20-2008, 10:36 AM
I've processed them all, go ahead and open a TT for me just to make sure it isn't in your spam.