PDA

View Full Version : Vacation is over....

linanglab
07-08-2007, 11:40 AM
We are back from a fabulous 11 day WDW vacation. Got back last night around 1:00 am. I am a bit depressed today.... I have been home less than 24 hours and I want to go back....

We are planning on going back in 2 years. That seems SOOOO long away!!! Oh well. Lots of time to make some money for our trip!

Some of the highlights:

Ate at Rainforest Cafe and LOVED it.

Won dreampasses on our last full day at MK. It was PERFECT!!! We actually just missed the prize of staying at the castle by 2 (you hear that!) TWO Winnie the Pooh honey pots!!!! The people 2 cars back from us on that ride won the stay. Well, at least that is what we were told. But we were happy with the fastpasses!

Any questions I will be glad to answer, if I can.

Angela

JillyFish
07-08-2007, 04:35 PM
Welcome home Angela! Glad you and your family had a great time. Only way I know of to get over the blues is to start planning another trip. Or do you scrapbook by any chance....that would help a little to re-live all the fun you had.

Welcome back!

Jusacuz
07-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Welcome back. Sounds like you had a wonderful time and how exciting to have won the dreampasses! :sunshine2:

m 'n c
07-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Glad you had a great trip. How was the crowd level when you were there? I'm imagining busy and hot.

chocovrdmicears
07-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Welcome Back! :sunshine2: Glad you had a wonderful time. :sunshine2:

I think we all get the post-Disney blues...I have been known to start 'negotiating' with my DH for the next trip on the plane home. :p

3dog2kidmom
07-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Welcome home! We've been back for I guess 11 days since we left the day you arrived and I'm still a bit depressed. Even though we have another trip in the works.

Glad you had a wonderful time. We ate at RFC and loved it too :)

Magical JenK
07-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Angela-Welcome home & I agree, the best way to get over the Disney Blues :( is to start planning another trip & getting your photos back from this trip!! Two years may seem far away, but just think of all the SR money you can make betweeen now & then!! :cooldance:

Again, welcome home & maybe you could post some photos for us & some dining reviews to help w/your Disney Depression....:p

linanglab
07-08-2007, 09:29 PM
The weather was unusually cooler than normal. The last 2 days was the normal HOT and HUMID Florida that we have been use to during our July stays. It was in the 80's and cloudy alot. I was actually cool and wore a jacket a couple times - mainly because inside places were VERY air conditioned.

It was busy, but we never waited longer than 10 minutes for a ride. We used fast passes, TGM, and took advantage of some EMH's.

A funny story - We rode Splash MANY times (I think at least 10). One time I got fairly wet and turned around to ask my DH if my rear end looked wet. After I asked the question, I looked up and was staring at a man who was NOT my DH. We both sort of giggled and I just said "Oh, you are not my husband!" I still cannot believe I asked a stranger to look at my butt!

Angela

3dog2kidmom
07-09-2007, 09:38 PM
That is the funniest story, Angela! I bet that guy is having fun telling it, too :rotfl:

I can't believe how cool it was for you. It wasn't too bad for us -- not NEAR as bad as I'd been led to believe Florida in late June was, but tolerable for sure. And the lines really weren't awful either. Fastpass helped that, too!

Kycha
07-09-2007, 09:47 PM
I still cannot believe I asked a stranger to look at my butt!

Angela

Sounds like a great tag to me! Oh Tag Fairy!!!

Magical JenK
07-09-2007, 11:31 PM
Sounds like a great tag to me! Oh Tag Fairy!!!

Oh that is a good tag!!

linanglab
07-10-2007, 06:33 AM
Here are just a couple pics. I haven't really gone through all the pictures yet to see what I got.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/linanglab/7-6-2007-133.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/linanglab/2007%20WDW/7-6-2007-150-1.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/linanglab/2007%20WDW/7-6-2007-082.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/linanglab/2007%20WDW/7-6-2007-110.jpg

3dog2kidmom
07-10-2007, 07:44 AM
Great pics!!! And what an adorable family you have :)

The Cheshire Cat
07-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Welcome home!

Fabulous pictures! Sounds like you had a great time! I always get the disney blues - I just start planning my next trip right away. Pick out my hotel, etc. and it makes me feel a tad better!

That story about asking a stranger if your butt was wet was FUNNNNNNY! I did about the same thing years ago. My dh and I were walking out of a movie theater and I grabbed some other guys hand - boy was my face red!

linanglab
07-12-2007, 06:03 AM
I cannot imagine grabbing someone else's hand!!! That would be embarassing!!!:rotfl: