PDA

View Full Version : Disney Store

jnorth1007
07-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Anybody know if the physical Disney stores carry womens swimwear or just children's? I really need a suit and I found one I like on DS but I dont want to wait for it to be sent. I was hoping maybe I could run over to the store and pick one up but I cant remember ever seeing them in store.

bartleby1
07-08-2007, 12:53 PM
Anybody know if the physical Disney stores carry womens swimwear or just children's? I really need a suit and I found one I like on DS but I dont want to wait for it to be sent. I was hoping maybe I could run over to the store and pick one up but I cant remember ever seeing them in store.

I didn't see any womens suits, only childrens. Although, I wasn't specifically looking for them either!

m 'n c
07-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Nope they don't really carry adult clothing but I did read on the dis a rumor that TCP was going to add in adult clothing soon. Just order it online and get the reward money Janet. ;)

Karri5775
07-08-2007, 05:19 PM
They Actually Did Have One Style When I Was At My Disney Store Last Week. They Had One Small Section With Adult Clothing, Some Shirts, Tropical Skirts, Flip Flops And One Style Of Bathing Suits. They Were An Extra 40% Off.

jnorth1007
07-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Nope they don't really carry adult clothing but I did read on the dis a rumor that TCP was going to add in adult clothing soon. Just order it online and get the reward money Janet. ;)

This is what I am going to do. I was just being impatient and wanted it TODAY because we were going to my moms to swim and I dont have any suits that fit since my surgery. I decided just to wait and order online and get the rewards since I dont remember ever seeing them in the store in Lakeside. Thanks guys for all your help.

jnorth1007
07-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Has anyone ever figured out if we get paid rewards for Disney orders we place and pay for using Disney GCs?

m 'n c
07-08-2007, 11:13 PM
I think we do. I know that I get credit when I download stuff from itunes and pay with an itunes card.