PDA

View Full Version : Renting/Transferring Points

Weluvdisny
08-21-2008, 09:59 PM
That "other" board gives me a :headache:. I was looking to rent points for a friend of mine for her trip or transfer points to myself so I can book it for her.

Do the people that rent/trade on that board seem to NEVER respond or update their posts? It drives me nuts that they list something and 20 people are looking for points but they never answer them.

Sorry to vent, I'm just a little frustrated and knew I could come here to let it out without getting chastized.

SunshineGirl
08-21-2008, 10:20 PM
When we posted on there with ours a couple of years ago, I had so many responses so fast that our points were gone within hours. I'm guessing that people post and rent them fast and then don't even bother to go back...which is against the rules and rude. :(

Weluvdisny
08-21-2008, 10:23 PM
I agree it is very rude. Aren't they supposed to close the thread as soon as the points are gone? I understand if it happens so quick and you don't get a chance to within a day or two but some of these have been open quite a while now.

Now I just look desperate because I've responded to so many threads hoping to get a reply.:blush:

SunshineGirl
08-21-2008, 11:00 PM
I agree it is very rude. Aren't they supposed to close the thread as soon as the points are gone? I understand if it happens so quick and you don't get a chance to within a day or two but some of these have been open quite a while now.

Now I just look desperate because I've responded to so many threads hoping to get a reply.:blush:

Being desperate is not a bad thing in this case. It's called "passionate." :)