PDA

View Full Version : Supermember question

maggiec
07-09-2007, 10:30 AM
Ok, the last week of June was very frustrating for me. From the time the increase offers until the end of June I tried about 20 offers and at least 10 surveys trying to get to supermember status. Only 4 offers credited and the one survey I finally finished (would have gotten me to 10) gave me an error page when it should have taken me back to SR. I was actually on the computer in the last minutes of June scrambling to do offers, but they all credited on July 1. I ended the month less than $5 short of SM. I took a short break from SR to get over the pain.:computer: Now I am back and ready to begin earning as a regular member again.:love: However, I have one question. I filled out a trouble ticket this morning for QPB. If that had credited when I first signed up I would have easily made SM. If it credits now, since I did the offer last quarter will that put me in SM status? I have come to terms with being a regular member.:rotfl: I will be OK if it doesn't but I just wanted to ask. Thanks a bunch!:sunshine:

jnorth1007
07-09-2007, 11:33 AM
Usually the offers that get credited later are posted the date that they actually credit. In a word, no, it won't be retroactive and make you a SM. I had a shopping credit just come through from last quarter and it shows up as pending on the day it was placed (completed for an offer) but once it posts it posts on the day the credit comes through. Im so sorry about the trouble you had at the end of the quarter. I know it is frustrating. Unfortunately we are at the mercy of merchants and advertisers with wether or not the credit comes through and when TT's get resolved. Tricia does her absolute best to get everything paid for us that she can but it doesn't always work out the way we want. Im sure she will submit something on QPB if it is possible to do so with that advertiser. Luckily if all this comes through now you wont be in that panic to make SM this quarter because you will have a headstart on everyone else. :sunshine2: