PDA

View Full Version : A WDW SR meet?

ligrumpygirl
08-22-2008, 11:14 AM
A few of us were in chat two weeks ago and the idea of a SR WDW meet came up next December.

What does everybody think?? Between the people chatting, we had AP discounts, DVC discounts and Shades of Green discounts for rooms/food. We could do out of the park things if people didn't want to pay for admissions.

Anybody in???

PS Tricia, Cindy? What do you think? Think you want to meet some of your members in Disney??

bbangel
08-22-2008, 11:35 AM
I'm in for the first week/weekend of December 2009! :party:

Magical JenK
08-22-2008, 12:13 PM
I would really LOVE to make it work!! I'm going to try my hardest. Not going to really bring it up until DH & I go this December though!

kimntrent
08-22-2008, 12:49 PM
We are going on the December 5th cruise in 2009. So that would be really cool!

jl8595
08-22-2008, 02:25 PM
I'd certainly enjoy entertaining the idea!

:party:

linanglab
08-22-2008, 05:02 PM
It would be AWESOME! However, I most likely would not be able to....Are we talking THIS year or next? Are we talking December for sure? Details, details, please......

SunshineGirl
08-22-2008, 05:11 PM
I so wish that we could go. But the first week of December is always one of the busiest weeks of the school year for us because of various things that our school does. I couldn't take the girls out of school and I couldn't leave them because DD7's birthday is December 4. :(

Maybe Cindy could swing over though?

spring
08-22-2008, 06:03 PM
I was in chat that night during discussions. Kept getting kicked out, though. However, I am thinking it would be a lot of fun! I would probably go if the stars align right.:sunshine:

Sunni
08-22-2008, 10:18 PM
I love the idea! I think I might be able to it!

Hedy
08-25-2008, 02:19 PM
I'd definitely consider it.
I know the idea of making it part of Mousefest was batted around-I don't know if the powers that be could/would be interested in looking into that.

ligrumpygirl
08-25-2008, 02:37 PM
We were talking in the last few chats of moving this to October around the time of THIS YEAR's cruise. We figured it people could get there this year....why not NEXT year!?

bbangel
08-25-2008, 02:39 PM
Should we maybe do a poll and see if October would work better?

ligrumpygirl
08-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Should we maybe do a poll and see if October would work better?

I will do that tonight. I have been in and out all day but will DEFINITELY do it tonight.

mirandag819
08-25-2008, 03:56 PM
I was in chat that night and think it is a great idea ! DH will still be in Iraq so I could use some cheering up....and as you mentioned I can sponsor up to 6 rooms at Shades of Green, it is only $79 a night for a deluxe room and no sales tax, plus they offer discounted park tickets with no sales tax.

pbhall13
08-25-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm all for whenever..........if there is enough notice (and it is only a long weekend) I can make it swing!!!!

Hey Miranda...nice to see you!! missed you in chat!

pamela

mirandag819
08-25-2008, 04:14 PM
I missed you guys too.... Friday night DH and I went out to dinner and a movie and were out late and Sunday we were at my in-laws. I am going through Chat withdrawl! I WILL be there on Friday! Are you still on the meat wagon Pam? Who stole my dirty mind award this weekend?

pbhall13
08-25-2008, 04:25 PM
I missed you guys too.... Friday night DH and I went out to dinner and a movie and were out late and Sunday we were at my in-laws. I am going through Chat withdrawl! I WILL be there on Friday! Are you still on the meat wagon Pam? Who stole my dirty mind award this weekend?

Back on the meat wagon (had a minor slip up this weekend...had to eat my moose munch from Janet...secret pal gift).....and PMS...you know how that goes......but back on!!!

See you friday!

ligrumpygirl
08-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Back on the meat wagon (had a minor slip up this weekend...had to eat my moose munch from Janet...secret pal gift).....and PMS...you know how that goes......but back on!!!

See you friday!

Don't blame me!! I did send it but you could have put it away...ok I would have done the same thing - wasn't it good?!?! :love::love: