PDA

View Full Version : Never Received my $30 Sunrocket Credit

Anna
07-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Since I am still using Sunrocket, is there any way I can still get my $30 credit? It has been a trouble ticket since May. I like the service but signed up for the $30 credit too. Is this one that can be challenged? :confused:

Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!:angel:

SunshineGirl
07-09-2007, 02:28 PM
If we submitted the trouble ticket to the merchant, we can't go any further with it. I think every trouble ticket filed before June 1 is as far as we can take it at this point. We're still working on hopefully getting credits for some of the June ones. And we may get lucky on some of the ones before that, but maybe not. It's pretty much up to the advertisers now.

Anna
07-09-2007, 06:33 PM
If we submitted the trouble ticket to the merchant, we can't go any further with it. I think every trouble ticket filed before June 1 is as far as we can take it at this point. We're still working on hopefully getting credits for some of the June ones. And we may get lucky on some of the ones before that, but maybe not. It's pretty much up to the advertisers now.

I didn't file the trouble ticket until June 12th. Does that mean I am still safe? I did the offer in May. Could I still possibly get the $30 credit? Has anyone else had this problem?:confused: The Disney Book Club trouble ticket was filed on June 12th also. Any chance of this coming through?

mollyeilis
07-18-2007, 03:37 PM
I just saw a post about Sunrocket (on the Dis budget boards)...that they are out of business? I thought of you and your post when I saw it, and if this is true, wanted to give you one of these. :hugs:

SunshineGirl
07-18-2007, 03:47 PM
Uh, oh. Yeah, I would say that if they went out of business and you can't use their service, we won't get any credits.

I've actually heard this about a couple of places that were offering too big incentives for their stuff. :(

Anna
07-19-2007, 05:02 AM
Well, isn't that peachy. Sigh....just my luck. Well, that is $30 in credits down the drain. :computer: Guess that explains my spotty service the past couple of days.

Tiggerific711
07-19-2007, 07:00 AM
We were customers too. I heard a very small story on the news Tuesday, so small that I almost missed it. At least that explained why I couldn't call home from work!

Have a sunshiney day everyone!:sunshine:

TTFN
Marianne