PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an engraved Bible - help!

Mom_of_2_Bichons
05-04-2007, 10:07 PM
I hope this is the right place to post. My DD12 is getting confirmed on June 3rd and I thought I would order her a pretty white bible with her name engraved on the front as well as her confirmation date. I was trying to place an order online but can't find any place. Does anyone have any suggestions? :confused:

speechteachri
05-04-2007, 10:25 PM
You might be able to get one through Christianbook.com. They are not available for shopping through SR though, unfortunately.

SunshineGirl
05-04-2007, 10:38 PM
I found a First Communion one that is white that you can put the date on and the name and it doesn't say anything about communion on it. But the Cross looks different to me (I'm Presbyterian, so I know little about Catholocism!). They have it at www.personalcreations.com.

CindyS
05-05-2007, 11:18 AM
Have you tried familychristian.com? They're on the SR shopping list. I bought an engraved Bible at Christmas from them and was very happy. ....BTW, I'm a Bichon mom, too! ;)

AdLibCorner
05-05-2007, 03:04 PM
I need to find a nice family bible for my daughter's wedding. She wants to incorporate that as part of her ceremony. Great info and a little reward too!

Mom_of_2_Bichons
05-10-2007, 10:22 AM
Thanks CindyS - I'm going there right now! I LOVE my bichons - we have a brother sister pair named Sophie and Chipper that were rescued from an elderly couple that traveled alot. They are so loyal and loving - I just don't know what we would do without them! They are truly family :hugs: