Cloris Leachman
Ted MCginley
Brooke Burke
Jeffery Ross
Warren Sapp
Susan Lucci

pbhall13
08-25-2008, 09:25 AM
I just saw this Cindy.....so what do you think of the line up? I am a bit indifferent at this point......

pamela

(although I do love Cloris Leachman)

sunshinecindy
08-25-2008, 09:30 AM
I just saw this Cindy.....so what do you think of the line up? I am a bit indifferent at this point......

pamela

(although I do love Cloris Leachman)

Well, I love Susan Lucci, shes on my soap.
Warren Suck, I mean Sapp is not a fav of mine.
Cloris Leachman has to be 80 by now, isn't she?
Toni Braxton should do well.
The others I really don't know. I've heard of them, but will have to wait to see them dance to know if they will add any excitement to the program. They've lost a lot of the professional dancers this year too.

memanana
08-25-2008, 09:59 AM
Also Lance Bass is in the line up

fourfoxesinpa
08-25-2008, 10:12 AM
Oh, that Rocco is some real eye candy! :blush: He starred in the reality series about his restaurant a few series ago.

JillyFish
08-25-2008, 10:36 AM
I can't wait for it to start! :clap:

For the women, I will be rooting for Susan Lucci!!!! But coming off the Olympics, how can you not root for Misty May? What a busy girl!! I hope she can dance! (Visions of Monica Seles are running through my head! Ouch! LOL!)

And for the men, I will be rooting for Ted McGinley! Love him!!

I don't know the other people too well, but I'm sure it will be fun! Cloris Leachman should be a hoot!

pbhall13
08-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Cloris Leachman should be a hoot!

That's what I figure too!!!!!!! I just love her....now she is SASSY!!

Soccer Princess
08-25-2008, 04:04 PM
I LOVE DWTS!!! I think I'm going to be rooting for Misty May-Treanor and Lance Bass.

sunshinecindy
09-22-2008, 02:50 PM
Ready for tonight? I am.

Saw some previews on the local news at noon, wow, Lance really loooked good. Was a little disappointed in susan lucci from the clip, and Sapp looked like he had some good moves, surprisingly.
I can't wait till tonight.

JillyFish
09-22-2008, 03:10 PM
My evening schedule is cleared and I can't wait!!!! :banana:

Soccer Princess
09-22-2008, 04:38 PM
I have the DVR set tonight in case DH doesn't want to watch lol. :)

sunshinecindy
09-22-2008, 10:51 PM
Oh my, I'm afraid this season isn't going to hold my interest. I really only saw 2, maybe 3 dancers worth watching. I was really disappointed in Susan Lucci. I know Cloris L is an legend, but she can be pretty obnoxious too, as witnessed tonight. That comedian guy, he needs to go too. Finding it harder who to keep to go on then I am finding it harder to pick who should leave.

bajam
09-23-2008, 08:06 AM
It didn't hold my interest either. It didn't even hold my DD's interest and she loves staying up late to watch the show.

It looked like "light as a feather, stiff as a board" Susan Lucci was going to topple under her own upper body weight, that is nonexistent. It was painful to watch.

jenvance
09-23-2008, 08:18 AM
I didn't really like the show either, I would rather watch something else :( And I was looking forward to this show.

PSL1013
09-23-2008, 08:38 AM
I'm agreeing with everyone else...what a disappointment! :( I'll watch a couple more shows and decide if I'm going to continue to watch. Maybe Survivor, Biggest Loser or Amazing Race will be on in the same time frame and I will have something better to watch, these shows I love no matter what!!! :D

sunshinecindy
09-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Are you freakin kiddin me....Chloris is still there. C'mon, admire her from afar but don't let her stay. She isn't contributing anything on the dance floor. What a shame for Mark Ballas dad to get paired up with her. He probably won't be back.

PSL1013
09-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Are you freakin kiddin me....Chloris is still there. C'mon, admire her from afar but don't let her stay. She isn't contributing anything on the dance floor. What a shame for Mark Ballas dad to get paired up with her. He probably won't be back.

I agree, I thought for sure she would be gone last night, she is way too obnoxious...why on earth would someone vote to keep her on, she's not funny and can't dance either? :rotfl: So far, I kind of like Cody Linley and Julianne Hough, they are really cute together.