PDA

View Full Version : Omg! That was speedy!!!

fourfoxesinpa
08-25-2008, 12:37 PM
I couldn't believe I had Sunshine Mail today. I just cashed out for a $50 Disney gift card on 8/20 and it arrived today - such fantastic service. Thanks very much!!! :clap::cooldance::sunshine2::sunshine:

SunshineGirl
08-25-2008, 02:34 PM
We sent out a nice big batch on Friday! I'm glad to hear that yours arrived safely. :) We actually sent out TWO $500 cards this time asd wll. Big excitement for a couple of members when their Sunshine Mail arrives this week!!

ligrumpygirl
08-25-2008, 02:35 PM
We sent out a nice big batch on Friday! I'm glad to hear that yours arrived safely. :) We actually sent out TWO $500 cards this time asd wll. Big excitement for a couple of members when their Sunshine Mail arrives this week!!

YEAH!! One is mine...can't wait to get THAT mail! TWO SR mails for me!!

OhMari
08-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Got mine today. My dd was standing next to me when I opened it. Then I put it in my file with my $500. My dd was like "holy cow", how did you do that.

DarcyDog
08-25-2008, 03:51 PM
My Disney cards arrived today too! I'm sooo excited. This was my very first cashout with Sunshine Rewards (joined April 2008). We leave in about 3 weeks and I now have an extra $325 to take with me!

:heart:Thank you Sunshine Rewards!!:heart:

:party:

mjjmbnmm
08-25-2008, 03:53 PM
I got my cards today too.:cooldance: Thank you.

SunshineGirl
08-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Just do me a favor and spread the word that we actually pay out. The biggest thing that keeps people from joining SR is that they think it has to be a scam. Our best new members come from hearing other members say that they have actually been paid.

mirandag819
08-25-2008, 03:59 PM
Now I can't wait to go home and check the mail.... maybe my $200 arrived today too ! YAY! I love Sunshine mail and can't wait to add it to the other $270 I cashed out in July! I can't believe from July 1st to early August I made another $200 plus dollars on SR to cash out for our Sept. trip! :sunshine:

disneyforever
08-27-2008, 06:43 PM
Now I can't wait to go home and check the mail.... maybe my $200 arrived today too ! YAY! I love Sunshine mail and can't wait to add it to the other $270 I cashed out in July! I can't believe from July 1st to early August I made another $200 plus dollars on SR to cash out for our Sept. trip! :sunshine:

Wow! You must have done some serious shopping! :banana:

spring
08-27-2008, 07:55 PM
:banana:I got my $100 Disney gift card in the mail yesterday! Whooooohoooooo! I'm slowly paying off my Disney Cruise for next year. I need $400 in gift cards to completely pay it off. Anyone who thinks we don't really get paid from SR can talk to me!:banana:

ligrumpygirl
08-27-2008, 08:34 PM
Got my $500 card yesterday!!! Can't wait to pay off my surprise cruise!

wilsonfamily4
08-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Got my $500 card yesterday!!! Can't wait to pay off my surprise cruise!

What an awesome thing! Maybe someday I will do that too! Right now my hubby and I know where my money is going so I can't surprise him but sometime I may just have some slowly disappear. :)

ligrumpygirl
08-27-2008, 08:51 PM
Just do me a favor and spread the word that we actually pay out. The biggest thing that keeps people from joining SR is that they think it has to be a scam. Our best new members come from hearing other members say that they have actually been paid.

I posted on the DIS about my card...just had to scream it from the rooftops!!

What an awesome thing! Maybe someday I will do that too! Right now my hubby and I know where my money is going so I can't surprise him but sometime I may just have some slowly disappear. :)

I am doing the trip basically "for free". Between SR and Disney Visa Rewards, I have about 75% paid for. The rest I am picking up a few extra "jobs" at school - committees and such. So no money is coming out of the house - not that DH would know - I do all the banking!

kim2430
08-28-2008, 07:49 AM
Congrats to all of you that got yours so quickly!! Mine will be so close that I probably won't get it in time because I had to wait the 45 days then they ran out of cards :(

joiev98
08-28-2008, 11:13 AM
Congrats on cashing out $500! WOW! That is absolutely amazing! I will be happy when I am able to cash out $25!