PDA

View Full Version : SM Questions

icartjetta
07-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Has anyone become a Super Member from just doing free offers and surveys? I'm not a big online shopper and I do not do offers that require a credit card. Do I have any chance of becoming a Super Member? TIA

MKelley226
07-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Yes, it totally can be done...that is how I made SM for the last quarter. I started in May, so I did not do the full 3 months, so since I started on time this quarter, I should make it again with the full 3 months of trying. Good luck!

TIAMOMMA
07-11-2007, 02:17 PM
I do very little shopping and never do trials (I did do the Zooba offer a while ago ,before last quarter and perfume.com offer) and I made it this past quarter. I think there's a good chance if you keep up with the surveys and do all of the free offers that you can (even I don't do all of them). Good luck!

JillyFish
07-11-2007, 02:37 PM
It absolutely can be done!

Most of my earnings last quarter came from clicks, emails, the daily survey, and the small free offers. I think I did maybe two small CC offers that were for things I could use. And last quarter I did very little online shopping...that maybe gave me 3 or 4 dollars.

I've been thinking more about shopping and trying to figure out some ways to make some money there. You have to be careful because sometimes shipping costs make it not worth it. But some good things to try are buying your printer ink (123Inkjets or MyInk) and having pictures printed (Shutterfly, Snapfish, Clark Color Labs, Sony Image Station) When you need to buy things just think about SR first and see if there's some way to get it through SR. Tricia is really good about adding merchants you request if she can.

I really try every day to get a daily survey. Sometimes you do and sometimes you don't....it can be frustrating. But it's worth the effort because if you do get some, that .80 starts to add up.

It pays to get involved too. Sometimes there are special contests on the forum. Play the Scavenger Hunt when they have it. You can also get a bonus if you post your referral link or write about SR on a blog or other forum that allows that.

Just some ideas to think about. Hope that helps! Have fun!! :sunshine2:

tweety129s
07-11-2007, 02:38 PM
I do mostly the free offers too and I made SM last quarter easily. I've done a couple for programs that I would have signed up for anyway (Gamefly), and a little shopping. I think the biggest contributor is the daily surveys. At $.80 a day it adds up if your doing them faithfully.

icartjetta
07-11-2007, 03:45 PM
Thanks for all the replies and advice. I'm glad to know that it can be done, I will just have to work a little harder. :sunshine2: :) :sunshine2: