PDA

View Full Version : You Saved my marriage.

OhMari
05-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Just kidding. I want to thank you Tricia again for your site. When I told my dh what we were going to use our WDW Gift Cards for-he was like, "seriously".

It was fun to order different types of beverages at WDW. We are not big drinkers, but it was fun to order an exotic drink or just a "cold one", with our meal, or at Around the World at Epcot and we even did the Mono-rail-a-thon.

I did buy my scrap book at DTD, I wanted the 2007 version to so I could put all of our pictures an everything else in it.

Thanks again Tricia-we had a blast for our 25th Wedding Anniv. Trip.

SunshineGirl
05-05-2007, 12:00 PM
Just kidding. I want to thank you Tricia again for your site. When I told my dh what we were going to use our WDW Gift Cards for-he was like, "seriously".

It was fun to order different types of beverages at WDW. We are not big drinkers, but it was fun to order an exotic drink or just a "cold one", with our meal, or at Around the World at Epcot and we even did the Mono-rail-a-thon.

I did buy my scrap book at DTD, I wanted the 2007 version to so I could put all of our pictures an everything else in it.

Thanks again Tricia-we had a blast for our 25th Wedding Anniv. Trip.

That is so awesome!! You need to post some pictures for us!

Alice28
05-05-2007, 10:01 PM
Cool! The SR money helps, esp since I don't think you can get an adult drink in WDW for less than $6 or 7! It sure adds up! I am seriously earmarking $14 for a lapu lapu at the Poly next time- I hear so much about them, but I'm not sure I can pay about $14 (tax and tip too) for one drink! ;)

3dog2kidmom
05-06-2007, 09:36 AM
Cool! The SR money helps, esp since I don't think you can get an adult drink in WDW for less than $6 or 7! It sure adds up! I am seriously earmarking $14 for a lapu lapu at the Poly next time- I hear so much about them, but I'm not sure I can pay about $14 (tax and tip too) for one drink! ;)

I thought about that too... but believe me it will be worth it!!! Just think that your "essental sleep" offer credit will be for that :rotfl:

Happy 25th Anniversary OhMari. We just celebrated our 20th at the Poly & on the Wonder :love:

OhMari
05-06-2007, 05:53 PM
A little tip we found out. Go out to the pool side bars, the drinks are slightly less at the resorts. If you are on the Dining Plan, remember that they add 18% on the price of the drink, so watch your slips. We usually left a dollar or two, at the pool side bars. I wonder if the people that are against pool hopping, would be against pool side bar hoppin.

I'll try and get a picture up. I know I have one of my dh drinking a margarita. I really wish I would of taking pictures at Boma and at the Biergarten in Germany, but I forgot to get my camera out.

3dog2kidmom
05-06-2007, 07:53 PM
I wonder if the people that are against pool hopping, would be against pool side bar hoppin.

Oh I hope that is okay. We are so planning on getting a drink at the Poly pool when we're there in June!

The Cheshire Cat
05-07-2007, 06:45 PM
I had a drink at O'hana served in a pineapple that with tip cost about $15! It was a killer on the wallet but man did that thing taste good and you really didn't care after that one drink that your feet and back hurt from touring the parks all day long! Actually the one drink pretty much wiped me out:rotfl: very yummy!

I'm going back to get another this trip!:rotfl:

Anyone else have any drink recommendations for wdw?

The Cheshire Cat
05-07-2007, 06:47 PM

Ha! That was it! Lapu Lapu! I love that thing! Do it! It's worth it! I'll see if I can't dig a picture up!