PDA

View Full Version : Baubles, Bling and Things

sunshinecindy
07-11-2007, 08:57 PM
You may see a couple days delay on your deliveries since I was out of town AND we are moving our store to a better location. A lot going on, but they are on their way. Thank you for your patience.

3dog2kidmom
07-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Cindy -- I love my mickey wine charms!! Thanks so much :love:

mseg16222
07-11-2007, 09:53 PM
love the lemon sugar scrub and the mickey wine charms

SunshineGirl
07-11-2007, 10:13 PM
I actually just tried the peppermint scrub for the first time tonight. I kept thinking how much I would have loved to have had it when I was pregnant. Peppermint scent was one of the only things that kept me from being nauseous. It would have been perfect!!

I tried an interesting thing the other day. When we were at Summit, I was doing everything that I could to smell nice because it was so sticky and we were in such close quarters with lots of people. I decided to use the spray mist in my hair. Cindy had the Honeysuckle with her. It was perfect!! I have very fine hair but it is naturally curly and does better with a bit of moisture. I used the honeysuckle to kind of freshen it up a couple of times throughout the day. I told her she should market it like that to people with thick hair or naturally curly hair!

jollytammy
07-12-2007, 02:31 PM
i can't wait to get the sugar scrub:love:

Preciouscn
07-16-2007, 05:20 PM
What is your website?

sunshinecindy
07-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Website is www.baublesblingandthings.com We had a special website for a couple weeks for SR members, but that ended on July 15th. We will probably do another special next month at some point. I think we may run a "pamper yourself week" and I will have some of the pampering products on sale.

Preciouscn
07-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the info. Look foward to the special :)

Soccer Princess
07-18-2007, 11:12 PM
Oh I missed out on the last SR special, but I'm waiting for the next one! :) Is this site available through the shopping links on SR too?

jollytammy
07-23-2007, 09:58 AM
Ok, just tried the sugar scrub on my son's elbows and knees (he's 17) and he thought it was the coolest stuff in the world. :sunshine2: He broke his ankle memorial day weekend and his foot has been in a splint and now a boot--so in other words, very nasty w/dead skin and such. Well, he thought he was in heaven when I started with the sugar scrub on his foot!!!! Even after he got out of the shower, he went on and on about how clean and soft his elbows and knees were. I may have to hide my supply from him:rotfl:

Great stuff!!! So glad I ordered 4 to start with!!! And the smell is heavenly!!! (I got the lemon)

PSL1013
07-23-2007, 10:05 AM
Oh I missed out on the last SR special, but I'm waiting for the next one! :) Is this site available through the shopping links on SR too?

It is not on the SR shopping links but I would LOVE it to be added....hint, hint :cooldance:

sunshinecindy
07-23-2007, 10:07 AM
I am so glad you and your son liked it. My husband loves it, gets mad when we run out. We now have a new scent...eucalyptus/spearmint. It is totally awesome in the shower. Opens up everything and you breathe great. We also have a very thick peppermint cream which is not even on our website yet, but if someone is interested, i can mail it to them. Its an 8oz container, for nighttime use. It helps those really raw and dry areas and we have customers with scoriasis (sp?) that love it. Sorry about the delay in getting your products. We were so busy moving the store and with me at the Summit, it was tough. We also make our products pretty fresh, so we don't stock a lot of it.

mum4jenn
07-23-2007, 11:25 AM
Oh those things look great!!!!! Hmmmmmm where is my credit card??????:)

VanniGirl
07-23-2007, 12:19 PM
It is not on the SR shopping links but I would LOVE it to be added....hint, hint :cooldance:

Me Too!!

:sunshine2:

sunshinecindy
07-23-2007, 03:46 PM
Tricia and I are working on getting you added, the problem is, I don't have a program to track your purchases for cash back, so, I was thinking an automatic 10% discount for everyone thats a SR member when they purchased, anytime, all the time, or perhaps a lower shipping rate, or your own special page of offers of the products we have. We will get you something going though.