PDA

View Full Version : News from Affiliate Summit

SunshineGirl
07-11-2007, 09:55 PM
And now the news that you have all been so patiently waiting for. LOL! Keep in mind that this is just our informal briefing for those of you who we love. Official announcements will come out about each new thing to the whole membership as we launch them.

We came back from Affiliate Summit with many different things--new networks to get offers from, new merchants, better commissions, ideas for the community, and ENTHUSIASM! I think most of all we came back with a renewed sense that SR is truly different than any other rewards site, GPT site, survey site, or cash back site. We have a great mix of our content with YOUR content. So here are just a few of the thing that you will see happening--some of them already.

New Offers We picked up 4 new networks that we will be able to get offers from, and all of them will do instant credits. They have a lot of different offers from what we already have. It will take a few days to get these running since there are approval processes and tech issues involved. But you should already be seeing a lot of new "As Seen on TV" items, and they have promised us that they will get us Aquadots as soon as it is available. A couple of other good new offers are the Pet First, which is a pet health insurance trial, and the sharpcast, which is a photo site that is free to sign up with. The new "freebie" type offers should be coming around Friday.

Shopping We made the most headway in shopping. We already added two big names to the site this week--Expedia and Kmart. We are also working on getting the Hilton line added in the next couple of weeks. You'll be seeing a lot of smaller, indepent sites that will be giving us exclusive coupons and better commissions than what a lot of the big brand sites give us. We really encourage you to try these places out because we have personally met with their people and touched their products and can vouch for them. Some items include a Piano Education company, some skin care for both men and women, a children's furniture company associated with Crate and Barrel, and a brand new jewelry site. You will be seeing a LOT of great coupons that Cindy negotiated only for our members, including a lot of free shipping because we know that is important to you.

Prizes We brought back so much stuff from the booths!! We made a decision that anything cool that we could get, we would bring back and give to you as prizes. One of the coolest that we got is from a new company we just added called Tiny Prints. Check out the Last Minute Card Kit (http://www.tinyprints.com/celebrity-birth-announcements-golden-globes.htm) that was given out at the Golden Globes. A couple of you will be getting those! Plus some prize packs of wrinkle cream, tshirts, bags, pens, etc. Lots of fun stuff. And some commitments from the merchants to send us directly even more cool stuff to use as prizes in the forum (even phone cards!).

Ideas The Super Members are going to start using a really cool new feature on our site effective August 1. Then it will be rolled out to everyone in September. I am SOOOOOO proud of it and think that it will not only set us apart from every other site but also just be a lot of fun! It will be a good way for us to showcase our merchants' products as well as unique one-of-a-kind items. We will also be adding a lot of new functionality to the forum. First and foremost will be a subscription service to be able to play an exclusive set of games in the arcade. We're looking for 10-20 new games that will be added only for people who want to do that.

Christmas in July Now is a great time for us to hit up our merchants for specials because sales are a little slow. Look for an announcement in the coming days about our Christmas in July special. We'll be increasing the pay back on at least 20 different merchants and giving you extra coupons so that you can quickly rack up some points while getting some good bargains.

Whew!!! I'm surprised that any of you are still with me! This is really just the tip of the iceberg. You'll be seeing a lot of new little things here and there over the coming weeks, along with the little technical tweaks that are being made by SunshineGuy to make the site even more user friendly. I know we're still a little behind on Trouble Tickets and some shopping credits, but know that we will get everything caught up in addition to the new stuff in no time flat. :sunshine:

icartjetta
07-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Bring it on, can't wait!!!!!!!!!:sunshine: :sunshine2: :sunshine: :sunshine2:

disneynut
07-11-2007, 10:02 PM
Great news. :cooldance: Glad you and sunshine mom made it home after all the delays.:hugs: Thanks for the good work. You all work so hard to keep this site going. Just wanted to express my gratitude. :sunshine: Cant wait for all the new things to make it on here. :sunshine2:

MamaO
07-11-2007, 10:03 PM
We truly cannot thank you enough, Tricia - and your enthusiasm is so contagious - how can we not be so excited about what's coming??? It all sounds fantastic!

m 'n c
07-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Sounds great! I can't wait to see what all you have brought us back.

coastalgirl
07-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Can't wait for all the new offers!!! I really love the new shopping sites!!!
Thanks to all of you for your hard work!!!
Lydia

wilsonfamily4
07-11-2007, 10:13 PM
AAAA! that is good news but I leave Friday for the weekend and will misss the new offers I have been waiting for. O, well. guess I will busy Monday. :) Sounds like some fun things coming.
Thanks Tricia and Cindy! And Sunshine Guy

mseg16222
07-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Thank you so much for all of your hard work. :)

jnorth1007
07-11-2007, 10:24 PM
So glad you guys are back. You were deeply missed. I love these guys very much but its tough keeping them patient and happy when you aren't here. Kinda like kids with their moms, they like Aunt Janet just fine but they really want their mommy. :rotfl: Im so glad that things went so well and I for one appreciate how much you guys did to go to bat for us and get us great things. It will be an exciting couple of weeks and Im looking forward to it. To the rest of you guys, I :heart: you guys and thank you for understanding when I just couldn't answer a question or help you! I promise I always tried :rotfl: :hugs:

lorisnuts
07-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Can't wait for all the new stuff to begin. :rotfl:

PSL1013
07-11-2007, 10:26 PM
All I can say is....WOW! :love:

Magical JenK
07-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Wow! That sounds awesome! Can't wait to see what all you have in store for us!

SunshineGirl
07-11-2007, 10:37 PM
So glad you guys are back. You were deeply missed. I love these guys very much but its tough keeping them patient and happy when you aren't here. Kinda like kids with their moms, they like Aunt Janet just fine but they really want their mommy. Im so glad that things went so well and I for one appreciate how much you guys did to go to bat for us and get us great things. It will be an exciting couple of weeks and Im looking forward to it. To the rest of you guys, I :heart: you guys and thank you for understanding when I just couldn't answer a question or help you! I promise I always tried

We love Janet!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

LyndaM
07-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Sounds great! I am so excited! I have a feeling it's going to be a sunshine kinda weekend... Thanks, Tricia and Cindy!:)

3dog2kidmom
07-11-2007, 10:46 PM
So glad you're back safe and sound and have some great new things for the site and us! Janet did a great job of covering (do love the Janet!), but we still missed you.

Can't wait to get started on all the new stuff!! Thanks so much!!

faithhope
07-11-2007, 11:12 PM
I always loved it when my dad came home from a business trip and had a few presents for me...

I have that feeling again... thank you for working so hard for us...
I can't wait to see all the surprises as they are added.

Faith

arob414
07-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Thank you for all your work. Glad to see you finally got home to your family. Can't wait to get started on the new offers. :sunshine2:

Belle
07-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Can't wait. Thanks! :sunshine2:

MKelley226
07-12-2007, 12:12 AM
It all sounds very exciting!!

coastalgirl
07-12-2007, 12:35 AM
We love Janet!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yes we do!!! :love:

Pooh's Pal
07-12-2007, 01:17 AM
Thanks for your hard work...Janet was awesome...she behaved just like a MOMl!! :)
She even made me clean out my linen closet!

bbangel
07-12-2007, 01:22 AM
Your enthusiasm is contagious. Can't wait to subscribe to the new games!

And Janet, you did a great job. :clap: Your 15 minute system works just as well at work as it does at home!

sunshinecindy
07-12-2007, 06:59 AM
You know, when Tricia and I were "working the booths" we couldn't say enough great things about our members and why they deserve special values from the merchants. This thread just shows how great you guys are and why we tried so hard to get you different places to shop and cool offers.

experiment_627
07-12-2007, 07:37 AM
Yay!! Welcome home, and I can't wait for all the new stuff!!

:cooldance:

disney_girl
07-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Sounds exciting!!! Thanks for all of your hard work! Can't wait to see the new stuff!!

llgray16
07-12-2007, 08:29 AM
:sunshine: Thanks for the update! Sounds like it was a great trip for everyone (although we didn't get to enjoy those Florida rays!) I can't wait to see all the new stuff coming down the road!

Oh and Janet did a wonderful job! :)

tommygirl79
07-12-2007, 08:50 AM
Once again, thanks for all of your hard work - all three of you girls (as well as SunshineGuy holding down the homefront).

Tricia and Cindy - I'm so glad to hear you all had such a great time and the news sounds soooo great! We all just think you girls are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

I :love: :love: Sunshine Rewards!

JillyFish
07-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Wow! It all sounds so great. I can't wait for all these new things to start rolling out! Thanks Tricia and Cindy!!! And thanks Janet and Sunshineguy for holding down the fort!

Sunshine Rewards is the BEST!!!!! :sunshine:

docsmom
07-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Love the new "As seen on TV" stuff! Can't wait for the rest!!! Thanks for your hard work. :sunshine2:

Hedy
07-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Awesome-I can't wait!

linanglab
07-12-2007, 10:24 AM
You just gotta love SR! It is more like a family than a "reward site". Thanks for the hard work. You all make it possible for us to earn some money for the little extras in life.

Can't wait for the Christmas in July stuff! Shopping is one of my favorite pasttimes! Plus, since my WDW vacation is over, I need to focus on SOMETHING! So, I will focus on Christmas shopping.

Mom2aPrincess
07-12-2007, 10:31 AM
So glad you are back with these great offers. And with a new enthusiasm..I've learned over the last year (personally) how important that is.

LuvMyBoys
07-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Wow, I can't wait to see the new stuff!! :)

Sounds like you and Cindy did a great job, thanks especially for negotiating the things that are important to your members (especially free shipping!!). :love:

schachteles
07-12-2007, 11:58 AM
VERY exciting...thanks for sharing...can't wait to see it all!!

zoodoyle
07-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Thanks for all you do :sunshine: Looking forward to spending even MORE time on SR :love:

TIAMOMMA
07-12-2007, 01:41 PM
So glad you're back and everything went so well. Geez, we sure didn't know what to do with ourselves without you in town. (And by the way Janet, sorry, I still have to get working on that bathroom! I guess I can't keep using SR as an excuse to avoid my dreaded task!)

I noticed that another unmentioned board :mickey: :minnie: had gotten a little busier in your absence so we were all going through SR withdrawal!!! :cooldance:

miraclemommy
07-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Glad your back! Things sound really exciting!

Jen

minigirl
07-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Welcome back. Can't wait to see what tomorrow (and the coming weeks) hold.