PDA

View Full Version : Offer suggestion- history Channel Club

Alice28
07-12-2007, 02:54 PM
Just got this email from 'other' program- would much rather do it thru SR. My DH would LOVE this! Thanks Tricia.

Respond to offer and earn 50 Points

Try the Club RISK-FREE for 30 days!

Get a FREE Preview Issue
& Guide to Historic America

THE HISTORY CHANNEL MAGAZINE™, official publication of THE HISTORY CHANNEL CLUB™, offers thought-provoking insights into the significant events and places that helped shape America's rich past. Through stories, historical photos and illustrations, you'll meet the men and women who forged our nation and you'll explore the historical places still relevant today.

Hurry, Robin! This Point Offer Expires July 26, 2007.
Points for this offer can only be earned once.

Show me more. I'll get 50 Points for signing up for the free trial. I'll also receive 5 Points just for reading this message and visiting The History Channel Club online.

If you wish to opt out from receiving future emails from The History Channel Club, click here. This will not unsubscribe you from M*******.

The History Channel Club™, 12301 Whitewater Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55343

The History Channel, The History Channel Magazine, The History Channel Club and the "H" logo are trademarks of A&E Television Networks. All Rights Reserved.

kimntrent
07-14-2007, 11:41 AM
Oh I would love that one too. My hubby is a history channel buff
________
Cb450 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_CB450K)

cglaura
07-14-2007, 11:49 AM
I third that! I'm a history channel addict, along with the biography & discovery channels.

I wish cable was like electric...you only paid for what you use!

SunshineGirl
07-14-2007, 12:42 PM
I'll look around for the club. I know that we can get links to the shopping on some of these different sites.