PDA

View Full Version : Puritan's Pride credit time?

llgray16
07-12-2007, 04:29 PM
I placed an order thru Puritan's Pride on July 6th and it hasn't posted yet. I was just wondering how long this company usually takes to post credits? I'm really spoiled by the quick credits of some other merchants :p

If anyone is looking for vitamin/supplements, this company is great! They have fantastic prices and customer service. DH now has to be on B-12 and calcium supplements and they were soooooooo much cheaper than anywhere else (plus the added bonus of SR cash back :) )

Hedy
07-12-2007, 05:13 PM
I placed an order thru Puritan's Pride on July 6th and it hasn't posted yet. I was just wondering how long this company usually takes to post credits? I'm really spoiled by the quick credits of some other merchants :p

If anyone is looking for vitamin/supplements, this company is great! They have fantastic prices and customer service. DH now has to be on B-12 and calcium supplements and they were soooooooo much cheaper than anywhere else (plus the added bonus of SR cash back :) )

I shopped through them on 6/30 and something just showed up today.

SunshineGirl
07-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Hedy's June 30 purchase did not come in from them until at least July 5. So they either hold them in weekly batches or do not post until they ship or something like that.

Hedy
07-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Hedy's June 30 purchase did not come in from them until at least July 5. So they either hold them in weekly batches or do not post until they ship or something like that.

It shipped 7/6, so I'd say that that's a possibility.

llgray16
07-12-2007, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the info :)