PDA

View Full Version : Help with video on a merchant

Sunni
08-27-2008, 08:10 PM
I hope this is in the right place. I recorded a video on a merchant. Next is sending it to Youtube.com?? If so...that will take a while since I have never done it before. How do I send it to you, Tricia?

Sorry such crazy questions...Maybe I will chicken out if I can't it out. LOL

Thanks ahead for all the help for this crazy lady!

missangie
08-27-2008, 08:51 PM
Oh Marilyn if I can do You Tube, anyone can.

All you have to do is sign up for an account on You Tube if you don't already have one.

Make sure the video is saved on your computer.

You will have to answer a couple of very simple questions like: Title (Make one up!) Description (Make that up too!) Category, etc. Click Upload at the bottom of this page.

You will then have the option to choose the video with a Browse on your PC.

Once it is uploaded just let us know the Title and we'll take it from there!

I'm sure the professional You Tubers will correct or elaborate accordingly!

pbhall13
08-27-2008, 08:53 PM
Yeah Marilyn............did you do a review??? Can't wait to see it!

Pamela

Sunni
08-27-2008, 09:32 PM
thank you Angie for all your help. I did everything you said, however, first time it took forever to load and timed out. I tried it again and now the same thing. It says it is loading and it is taking forever. Wonder what I am doing wrong? I have Verizon Fios too. :computer:

Sunni
08-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Finally I think I did it. Sending it to ya. Thanks for the help!

missangie
08-27-2008, 09:58 PM
Finally I think I did it. Sending it to ya. Thanks for the help!

Sometimes it takes a bit. I'm glad to hear you figured it out. It was pretty easy, right?

Sunni
08-27-2008, 10:09 PM
Sometimes it takes a bit. I'm glad to hear you figured it out. It was pretty easy, right?

Definately easy. I think I was just lacking the confidence to upload it. LOL
I TTed to you all.

missangie
08-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Definately easy. I think I was just lacking the confidence to upload it. LOL
I TTed to you all.

Thank ya ma'am!

missangie
08-27-2008, 10:19 PM
It is wonderful! You did awesome! I can't wait to put it up and share it with the world. There is no better product review than a genuine one. I loved it.

SunshineGirl
08-27-2008, 10:24 PM
I love it!!! It is wonderful!!! This is absolutely going into the videoblog tomorrow!!

Sunni
08-27-2008, 10:30 PM
You two are too funny. You are making me :blush: I don't exactly agree with you...it's too funny because I do not like my picture taken....never mind my hair...lol

SunshineGirl
08-27-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm going to make sure that it gets to the person who manages their program tomorrow. I know that he will like it. He's already asked me about blogging about them.

Sunni
08-27-2008, 10:35 PM
Great, if it helps you out.

When I went to open it up...I stopped myself and said oh, no....Tricia said try a video....so I did.... Thanks for the push!

askomsky
08-28-2008, 12:13 AM
Ohhh now I can't WAIT to see it!!!! I'm sure you did a great job Marylin!