PDA

View Full Version : ? about referrals

icartjetta
07-12-2007, 06:11 PM
Does anyone know how much and how long it takes to get your bonus when your referral gets to 5 dollars? My friend just hit her 5.00 dollar mark, and I wasn't sure how much the bonus was! TIA

SunshineGirl
07-12-2007, 06:12 PM
If she hit it today, you should see it in the middle of the night tonight. The script runs once a day right now.

icartjetta
07-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Boy, are you quick!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much. I can't wait to get to my 25th post and see my sunshine ticker, growing.:sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine:

Preciouscn
07-13-2007, 03:29 PM
My only referral hasn't done anything since they signed up :confused: :confused: I guess they don't like getting rewards :p :p

icartjetta
07-13-2007, 03:39 PM
I still don't have credit, but I know my referral was having problems signing in, something about not excepting her password. She finally got it working and now her referral is having the same problems! Oh well.

penn19
07-13-2007, 03:41 PM
This is my first post, after lurking for so long! I also had a referral and I have reminded her about doing this and I guess they are just not interested. How can that be!!?:confused:

Mom2aPrincess
07-13-2007, 03:48 PM
I don't have but 2 referrals, but for both of them, I kept in constant contact (still do actually) about what I did to earn some money....Anytime a credit comes through for me, I send them an email...and when I find a paid click, I email them and tell them....

I think this makes it easier for them to get started...they don't have to wade through the offers and figure out what to try....

Unfortunately for me, I dont know many people who would want to give this a try...I'm going ot have to come up with someone new as my 2nd referral must have hit $5 yesterday because I woke up with credit.

Preciouscn
07-13-2007, 03:52 PM
I don't have but 2 referrals, but for both of them, I kept in constant contact (still do actually) about what I did to earn some money....Anytime a credit comes through for me, I send them an email...and when I find a paid click, I email them and tell them....

I think this makes it easier for them to get started...they don't have to wade through the offers and figure out what to try....

Unfortunately for me, I dont know many people who would want to give this a try...I'm going ot have to come up with someone new as my 2nd referral must have hit $5 yesterday because I woke up with credit.

Mine problem is that I don't know the person that signed up as my referal :) . I guess she got the link thru my email. I belong to several yahoo groups and I think that is where she got it from.

icartjetta
07-13-2007, 04:05 PM
How much was the bonus for having the referral?

Hedy
07-13-2007, 04:10 PM
Mine problem is that I don't know the person that signed up as my referal :) . I guess she got the link thru my email. I belong to several yahoo groups and I think that is where she got it from.

Same problem here.

jnorth1007
07-13-2007, 04:14 PM
How much was the bonus for having the referral?

$2.00 as soon as the referral hits $5.00 in earnings. Which really isn't that hard since they get 2.00 when they sign up :rotfl: so why is it I have 4 referrals who haven't made 5.00 and they been signed up since May????

Mom2aPrincess
07-13-2007, 04:16 PM

Aahh..i understand...One of mine is someone I don't know also, but we did exchange emails within the yahoo group we are both members of....that way I could help her get started.