PDA

View Full Version : Shopping credit

funcouple6
08-28-2008, 08:27 AM
Can you only get a shopping cash back once per merchant? How long do you wait for a shopping credit? What do you do if it does not show up?

ligrumpygirl
08-28-2008, 08:45 AM
I do not understand what a shipping cash back is? Do you mean can you only shop once through each merchant?? OH NO!! Keep shopping!

You should see the credit come up pending between 2-10 days after you shop. It will then credit to your account 21 after the shop. If you do not see it show up at all after 10 days, you can file a Trouble Ticket (TT) on the first page of SR. Angie and the others will investigate your shop.

Make sure you save ALL emails from your shopping. You will need them if credit doesn't show up. I have two folders in my mail - waiting for credit and credited. Once I get an email confirmation, I put it in the waiting folder. Then once the credit is in my account, I move it. If I have a email still in my waiting folder once 10 days hits, I file a TT. Doesn't happen often!

Remember, holidays affect how things get reported...so if it is a holiday week give it an extra day or so.

Hope that helps...

funcouple6
08-28-2008, 08:46 AM
srry I meant to type shopping I have edited my spelling error oops.. I also filed a TT Thanks

ligrumpygirl
08-28-2008, 08:51 AM
A few things to realize about shopping credits -

-You will not get credit if you use a coupon not on Sunshine.
-Many places do not give credit for buying a gift card (there is a category under shopping if you want to knows who offers that)
-You might want to clear cookies before shopping if you surf the internet a lot before shopping.
-Don't take too long on the shopping site. Look, shop, buy! Sometimes you can get logged off and not even know it.

If you have any questions, ask!