PDA

View Full Version : New Games!

SunshineGirl
07-12-2007, 07:53 PM
New games will be coming tonight, so be sure to stay tuned!

coastalgirl
07-12-2007, 08:18 PM
YAY NEW GAMES!! :cooldance:
Just another reason to stay up all night!!!
Lydia

Jusacuz
07-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Can't wait to see the new games! Yay!!:cooldance:

coastalgirl
07-12-2007, 09:08 PM
Wheel of Fortune will not take the score. It actually sends you to a blank page and tells you to refresh or use your back button!!!

arob414
07-12-2007, 09:20 PM
I can't leave Jungle Fruits long enough to get anything done, please don't add something more addictive. :rotfl:

disneynut
07-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Wheel of Fortune will not take the score. It actually sends you to a blank page and tells you to refresh or use your back button!!!

I got the same thing. Actually did really good too. Oh well.:computer: :computer: Like I need another reason to play games. :confused: I see Sunshineguy is playing. Maybe he will fix it.

Kycha
07-12-2007, 10:24 PM
Okay. 3D Poker doesn't look anything like poker to me. It looks like a slots game. Also, I had problems submitting my score for this game.

disneynut
07-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Okay. 3D Poker doesn't look anything like poker to me. It looks like a slots game. Also, I had problems submitting my score for this game.

LOL. I was expecting poker. I put on my best poker face and grabbed a cup of coffee and was ready to deal. Then a slot machine popped up on my screen. My poker face dropped. :rotfl: Oh I love slots but this is different. I have been playing the fruit one, but it wont take my score. Oh well, it fills the need. Just love hearing a slot machine winning. :love: