PDA

View Full Version : Known Survey Issue

SunshineGirl
04-29-2007, 11:21 AM
We currently have a known survey issue that Greenfield online is working on. When you do not qualify for a survey, there is a button to take another survey. When you click on it, it only refreshes the page.

Greenfield is working on having this take you back to the qualification page. For now, we ask that you click on the "Members" at the top of the page and it will take you back into SR where you can go back into the surveys and try again. We apologize for any inconvenience.

3dog2kidmom
05-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Did anyone else not get paid for yesterday's 5/1 survey? I haven't missed being paid for one yet - since I started doing them ~2 months ago, but yesterday's didn't come in. Just curious if it's me.

SunshineGirl
05-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Did anyone else not get paid for yesterday's 5/1 survey? I haven't missed being paid for one yet - since I started doing them ~2 months ago, but yesterday's didn't come in. Just curious if it's me.

Nope. I'm so sorry! I still haven't imported yet today.

<I need a "bad Tricia" smilie--LOL!!>

3dog2kidmom
05-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Oh my gosh, no, Tricia! You do so much already and with the attempted hacking I forgot. I thought it came automatically, too.

:sorry: (wanted to use that smile for something!) I'll be more patient, I promise!!

lilianddomsmom
05-05-2007, 09:52 PM
if i don't qualify for a survey and click the link it still takes me back and keeps refreshing the page. is anyone else having this happen to them

SunshineGirl
05-06-2007, 08:25 AM
Yep. It's still happening. I don't know why the survey people haven't fixed it yet. They kept saying that it wasn't happening to them. I'll give them a call again first thing tomorrow morning.

kxmeeh
05-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Jeepers Tricia, don't you ever take a day off ??

SunshineGirl
05-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Jeepers Tricia, don't you ever take a day off ??

No. Not a single one since about January of 2006. LOL! There's always something to be done on here. People have support issues pretty much every day of the week. And even holidays can sometimes be big because there are so many sales to post. I even had my laptop on the DCL with us so that I could check in everyday.

But I really can't complain. I can leave for a couple of hours during the day to volunteer in my daughter's school. And I can have the kids home with me and still work. So it's a trade off.

I'm hoping that as we grow and I get more paid help that I might be able to shift some of my responsibilities so I can take some true days off. Maybe by the time we take a cruise in 2008?