PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 8

Pages : [1] 2

SunshineGirl
07-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Any Big Brother 8 watchers out there? I'm getting caught up right now from all of the shows that I missed in the last week. LOL! It is totally one of my guilty pleasures.

zoodoyle
07-12-2007, 10:07 PM
I'll confess...I'm a Big Brother Lover too :love:

SoonerGirl
07-12-2007, 10:18 PM
I am definitely with you all. I'm not so sure how I feel about everyone yet though. I guess it's a little hard to compete with last season though.

coastalgirl
07-12-2007, 10:32 PM
I too watch big brother! I so addicted to reality tv. I love to watch people make fools of themselves! So who do you think will have the homance this season???? And that girl Jen is just off! Already lying about guys kissing her! Crazy girl!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

SoonerGirl
07-12-2007, 10:49 PM
That whole business of lying about Nick trying to kiss her was crazy! I loved that he called her out on it, and then seeing her react. But my favorite part of that incident was Joe. He just looked so darn happy with himself.

Kycha
07-13-2007, 12:15 AM
I love BB too! This season looks like a bunch of losers so far. I can't stand Jen and Joe is just annoying. My favorites are Daniele and Eric. I totally missed Jen's lie. What happened? Does anyone here get the live feeds or Showtime after the show? I had the live feeds for last season and Dr. Will was a scream. Most of the interesting stuff didn't get aired on tv(of course). I will probably get the live feeds again, but later in the season so I only have to pay for one month.

coastalgirl
07-13-2007, 12:32 AM
I dont do the live feeds anymore I did them when the show first aired and they still did it for free!!(i am VERY CHEAP):rotfl:

Jen was jealous of Nick flirting with Danielle and she went and told some of the others that he kissed her. Well Joe went and told Nick and he went into the kitchen and confronted her and she looked so stupid!:confused: It was funny her babbling and asking him not to do this here! She looked like a fool! It will be fun to see what she does as HOH!

Kycha
07-13-2007, 01:32 AM
I dont do the live feeds anymore I did them when the show first aired and they still did it for free!!(i am VERY CHEAP):rotfl:

Jen was jealous of Nick flirting with Danielle and she went and told some of the others that he kissed her. Well Joe went and told Nick and he went into the kitchen and confronted her and she looked so stupid!:confused: It was funny her babbling and asking him not to do this here! She looked like a fool! It will be fun to see what she does as HOH!

That is too funny! I love that Nick totally called her out on her lie. That is classic.

Alice28
07-13-2007, 01:42 AM
Me- it's my summer guilty pleasure as well. I DVR'ed tonight's episode- will catch up tomorrow.

Jen has gotta go; ugh.

SunshineGirl
07-13-2007, 08:40 AM
I'm finally all caught up. All that I can say is "Jen.....UGHHHHHH"!

SoonerGirl
07-13-2007, 09:13 AM
I'm finally all caught up. All that I can say is "Jen.....UGHHHHHH"!

I know it! And how does that person always win HoH.

Pooh's Pal
07-13-2007, 09:31 AM
I love, love, love Big Brother!! I've been watching since Season 1 and have had the live feeds for the last few seasons. My 20 year old daughter and her college buddies are also addicted...they even want to try out when they are 21!! Oh my!

losassok
07-13-2007, 12:09 PM
I'm watching too but I miss Janelle and Howey and Kassar and that bunch. Janelle should have her own show. I think Kail is annoying too.

SoonerGirl
07-13-2007, 03:12 PM
I also miss some of the old contestants. I didn't like Dr. Will at the beginning of last season but he really grew on me by the end, so I am hopeful that some of these will do the same.

Tiggerific711
07-15-2007, 03:14 PM
My DD and I have watched every season since season 3 but we have no desire to watch it this year. I miss the contestants from seasons 6 & 7, it seems strange that Janelle isn't in the house this year. I even miss Dr. Will and Boogie, I didn't like them at the beginning of last summer but they kind of grew on me!

TTFN
Marianne

Soccer Princess
07-15-2007, 03:47 PM
I am another BB watcher! I cannot stand Jen or Jessica! I'm interested to see what happens tonight :)

nolacindy
07-15-2007, 06:31 PM
For some reason I can't find anybody that I like this season :( . Hopefully someone will grow on me.

SoonerGirl
07-15-2007, 06:51 PM
I am very interested to see what happens tonight as well. I just really don't know who Jen will nominate.

Kycha
07-19-2007, 08:00 PM
Don't forget. Live eviction tonight!
Here is a great website if anybody is interested in spoilers and clips from the live feeds. BIG SPOILER WARNING!! DO NOT CLICK ON THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS!!!! Because they are all over the place.

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

coastalgirl
07-20-2007, 05:55 PM
So did everybody watch last night???
It was great! I won't talk about it I just hate to ruin it for people, but if you tivoed it watch it!

nolacindy
07-20-2007, 05:57 PM
Watched it! Hope the next one off is Jen or Amber, both are equally annoying

coastalgirl
07-20-2007, 06:07 PM
I am hoping for Jen or Kail, Amber gets on my nerves with all her crying! I really want to see Jen leave. UGHH, those shirts she wears, she annoys me!:rotfl:

Pooh's Pal
07-20-2007, 07:20 PM
So did everybody watch last night???
It was great! I won't talk about it I just hate to ruin it for people, but if you tivoed it watch it!
I forgot to record it, but just watched the full episode on cbs.com (kinda cool) and WOW....
I also agree....get Jen out of there!

Kycha
07-20-2007, 08:01 PM
What a great episode last night!! I can't wait to see how the house dynamics shift with the new HOH. My vote goes to Jen, Zach or Amber as the one I want to go next.

Pooh's Pal
07-27-2007, 10:07 AM
Spoiler.(kind of)..if you did not watch last night's episode (7/26)...don't look!!

So, whom do you think will be on the block now with Dustin as HOH??

Soccer Princess
07-27-2007, 10:14 AM
I kind of want Nick gone honestly... but whatever :)

catnapfan
07-28-2007, 04:19 PM
Is anyone a fan of Evil Dick? I wasn't sure about him in the beginning but he is really starting to grow on me now.

SunshineGirl
07-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Is anyone a fan of Evil Dick? I wasn't sure about him in the beginning but he is really starting to grow on me now.

I'm undecided. For once, I am actually still kind of open about who I like and don't like this season.

nolacindy
07-28-2007, 06:35 PM
I like Evil Dick, hmmm that could be taken in a bad way.... Anywho, he doesnt try to backstab anyone and he's not a whine crybaby like alot of them seem to be this season. At this point I would be ok with just about anyone going.. Jenn, Amber, Kail, Nick

catnapfan
07-29-2007, 10:16 PM
I was a little annoyed with Danielle tonight. I realize that she has abandonment issues with her dad but he is really trying to reach out to her and all she does is whines and cries and claims he doesn't listen to her. I guess I've never been in their situation so I don't know how I would act. I just think she could try a little harder to work things out with her dad.

Pooh's Pal
08-01-2007, 01:14 AM
Why is Amber ALWAYS crying?? :confused:

Kycha
08-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Because she is a mental case.

SunshineGirl
08-01-2007, 07:46 AM
I can understand crying if you are truly upset. But c'mon!! She was THAT upset that Dustin got $5000???

Soccer Princess
08-01-2007, 11:10 AM
I really hate Amber.... she could leave and I would be really excited.

catnapfan
08-01-2007, 11:33 AM
I really wish Amber would go also. I can't stand her constant crying. On the upside though, at least she quit always talking about being a mother- like she is the only woman on Earth that ever gave birth to a child.

nolacindy
08-01-2007, 11:56 AM
:cry: <--- Amber when she's happy :cry: <---- Amber when she's sad :cry: <----- Amber when she's mad :cry: <---- Amber all the time
When will this all end, please get her off of there.

coastalgirl
08-01-2007, 01:52 PM
So who do you want to see voted out: Kail or Nick??
My vote goes to Kail- they need to get her out. She is sneaky!

Oh and I love Evil Dick (:rotfl: , that just looks funny when you type it, let alone say it out loud:rotfl: ) I like the fact that he is upfront and tells you what he thinks. I also think Danielle is a little whiny! But then I am a daddy's girl still :love:

Lydia

Soccer Princess
08-01-2007, 02:06 PM
I'm hoping Nick gets the boot personally, but I'd be happy to see either of them gone.

bs4free
08-01-2007, 02:53 PM
:cry: <--- Amber when she's happy :cry: <---- Amber when she's sad :cry: <----- Amber when she's mad :cry: <---- Amber all the time
When will this all end, please get her off of there.

I think we Know Erics Next Assigment!

Get Amber Nominated
Hide all of the tissues in the House!
Get Amber Evicted

catnapfan
08-07-2007, 03:21 PM
I was wondering if Daniele is going to try to "backdoor" Eric this week. I feel bad for him because those 2 strange votes weren't really his fault- the house just doesn't know whats going on. Of course if they knew he was America's player, things wouldn't be so interesting. I guess I'll have to wait until tonight to see what happens.

SunshineGirl
08-07-2007, 03:30 PM
I think it was really unfair what happened to Eric. I mean, it's his job to lie. And then that banner overhead screwed everything up. I think CBS should have either gotten them all in the house or done something to make up for that (like hiring another banner to counteract it).

bs4free
08-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Banners have always messed up the game by providing outside information!

Kycha
08-07-2007, 10:08 PM
If Eric is evicted, I hope that CBS will throw another twist into the game by allowing him to stay or bring him back and let him play his own game. Not as America's player.

bs4free
08-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Eric better not go beacuse of that Banner, I have to go and watch the show. its DVR, but So busy with offer chat, and boards, SR so very Addictive!

SunshineGirl
08-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Eric better not go beacuse of that Banner, I have to go and watch the show. its DVR, but So busy with offer chat, and boards, SR so very Addictive!

If he goes because of that banner, I am going to be REALLY angry!!!

bs4free
08-07-2007, 10:26 PM
You me and All of america! SG

Thats like voteing out america!

Kycha
08-08-2007, 12:18 AM
Tricia, did you include the Real Superpass in the back to school offers because of BB8?? I was debating getting this for the live house feeds. Now I can get $5.50 back through SR. No brainer. I'm off to sign up now.

ETA: Oh nooo!!! I just tried and the link is not working. I really hope this gets fixed. I've got to see who Dick is arguing with now. Or hear Jameka say 'hmmmm mmm' for the thousandth time. LOL.

coastalgirl
08-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Did anyone see Showbiz tonight? They had a spot about BB8. It was about our whiny player Amber making anti-sematic remarks to Jameka. This has not aired yet and CBS will not respond. People are fired up over our little cry-baby making such remarks! I can't wait to see how they deal with this!

I thought I liked E Dick until he started in on Eric. I like Eric and would hate to see him go because of this!
They are fools if they continue to keep Kail and Jen in that house. This is exactly how it went with Janelle. People hated her but could or would not get her out of the house!
Just my 2 cents!!!:rotfl:

Lydia

catnapfan
08-09-2007, 10:36 AM
I thought I liked E Dick until he started in on Eric. I like Eric and would hate to see him go because of this!

I completely agree! I liked E Dick because he was different from all the young, whiny, crybabies in the house. Now he's just flat out rude. Also I didn't realize I had gotten that attatched to Eric until this last week. I hope he stays in the house!

bs4free
08-09-2007, 10:45 AM
I too Liked E Dick But between Eric and E Dick I want eric to go farther, Lets all hope some how he stays!

jl8595
08-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Tonight's show will be interesting...can't wait!

I can't take Amber crying anymore. I swear she cries just asking someone to pass the ketchup at the dinner table! I hope Eric doesn't take the fall tonight.

bs4free
08-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Was just checking the live feeds to see if i could find out who might be going, and guess what they are all sleeping, NO FUN! its 9AM Get the @%@# UP and dance for us!

coastalgirl
08-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Y'all need to watch this. Maybe I missed something, with the kids and all but I don't recall a secret Amber told Eric. Just a forwarning the language is fowl, but this is a good one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHzI_g6otlA

Do any of you follow the bloggers about this show. Things seem to be heating up about tonight! So set your tivo or dvr's!!!

Lydia

jl8595
08-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Lydia, you're killing me! :rotfl: This is the second BB8 teaser post I've seen of yours...you have me on the edge of my seat waiting for the show tonight! And of course, I'm at work, so I can't view the youtube link...stinking internet police!

bs4free
08-09-2007, 02:47 PM
WOW Great Video

Was Nick Amber Brother? Did i miss something!

Wow I hope they play that unedited on tonights show, but they wont,

Still hopeing Eric will stay,

Watching live feeds right now and they all up in HOH room on lockdown i think just talking about different family stuff!

SunshineGirl
08-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Holy smokes!!! What in the world happened??? That is the biggest tease ever. Was it her brother??? Could that be why she was so freaked out about him leaving and why she said that she loved him when she hardly knew him?

coastalgirl
08-09-2007, 02:58 PM
I WANT TO KNOW THE SECRET! What did that whiny girl do that was so awful!

The bloggers are having a field day with this and some other stuff, but I would hate to ruin it for anyone!:angel:

But I will tell ya if ya want :rotfl:

Lydia

bs4free
08-09-2007, 03:00 PM
Holy smokes!!! What in the world happened??? That is the biggest tease ever. Was it her brother??? Could that be why she was so freaked out about him leaving and why she said that she loved him when she hardly knew him?

Thats What I want to know! Wow This game is all messed up, twisted up, and crazy,

Tonights Show Better be Good! Lets see what Juile will let us know and what they will holdover!

BTW they just let the housguest out of the HOH room and now they are complaining of ants, They are everywhere!

Soccer Princess
08-09-2007, 03:02 PM
TELL US!!!
Is it just me or is she wearing a cross necklace while she is shouthing every expletive possible? Does that seem weird to anyone else? lol

bs4free
I WANT TO KNOW THE SECRET! What did that whiny girl do that was so awful!

The bloggers are having a field day with this and some other stuff, but I would hate to ruin it for anyone!:angel:

But I will tell ya if ya want :rotfl:

Lydia

We want to Know we must know... If you want to keept if from others post in white out! use font color white then we just highlight to read!

We want to know!!!

We Must Know! I cant wait 5 hours untill the SHOW!!!!

SunshineGirl
I may need to sign up for Real Superpass and get the live feed. LOL!

bs4free
08-09-2007, 03:07 PM
I may need to sign up for Real Superpass and get the live feed. LOL!

I did yesterday hopeing to get the 5.50 credit and another entry into the contest, Well i guess i am still waiting. all well, I am watching BB right now so not that bat!

The are cleaning the house now! with the Dyson Yellow! and wipeing and all sorts of stuff!

coastalgirl
08-09-2007, 03:09 PM
Are you sure???
The bloggers are saying that in the Diary Room, after Amber's big fit, she was persauded by producers to not change her vote. To vote for Eric to stay! They think that CBS doesn't want the uproar it would cause if she was to vote out the Jewish player after the comments she made about Jewish people. The bloggers said she let it slip, and then the announcement went about not talking about the diary room!

They also say that ding dong Zach is working with CBS too. That's why his votes always matched Eric. But that Eric doesn't know! Zach was heard mumbling about how Kail thought she had his vote!

OK, now you all know I am totally addicted to reality TV. It consumes me. I am just steps away from ordering showtime so I can watch it all night too!

So, if what they say is true, Kail will be leaving tonight.

bs4free
08-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Are you sure???
The bloggers are saying that in the Diary Room, after Amber's big fit, she was persauded by producers to not change her vote. To vote for Eric to stay! They think that CBS doesn't want the uproar it would cause if she was to vote out the Jewish player after the comments she made about Jewish people. The bloggers said she let it slip, and then the announcement went about not talking about the diary room!

They also say that ding dong Zach is working with CBS too. That's why his votes always matched Eric. But that Eric doesn't know! Zach was heard mumbling about how Kail thought she had his vote!

OK, now you all know I am totally addicted to reality TV. It consumes me. I am just steps away from ordering showtime so I can watch it all night too!

So, if what they say is true, Kail will be leaving tonight.

What No Way!

I do think its odd that zach matchs erics vote but i dont think hes working with cbs!

and I never heard about Amber Jew bashing!

I truley hope that CBS is not completly controling the players in the game!

But we will all have to wait and see what goes down tonight!

BTW they are still cleaning!

coastalgirl
08-09-2007, 03:59 PM
I saw the clip of Amber talking to Jameka about Jewish people on Showbiz Tonight.

Lydia

bs4free
08-09-2007, 04:05 PM
I saw the clip of Amber talking to Jameka about Jewish people on Showbiz Tonight.

Lydia

Is that clip online anywhere

BTW looks like E dick is making a 6-8 egg omlet

jl8595
08-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Geez Louise!!! I cannot BELIEVE I can't watch that youtube clip right now...arggh! I can't wait until I get home...this is torture! Sigh....

bs4free
08-09-2007, 04:19 PM
As Amber would say that is !@#$ @#!$@# @$@# @!#$@# !@$@ @#!$

LOL :rotfl:

Let us know when you get to see it!

I think its one of the best clips of the year!

BTW live feed are VoW AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

coastalgirl
08-09-2007, 04:27 PM
This is the one of Amber making racist comments!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXYjtlpxv5k
who woulda thunk it! Turn the volume up really loud it is hard to hear!

Lydia

bs4free
08-09-2007, 04:35 PM
This is the one of Amber making racist comments!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXYjtlpxv5k
who woulda thunk it! Turn the volume up really loud it is hard to hear!

Lydia

WOW I hate her now, She bashed people from NY, Thats it Toss HER OUT!

BTW live feeds right now are Eric and Jessica Talking, about Shirts, Skirts and Full Boobs.

coastalgirl
08-09-2007, 04:40 PM
there are a couple more of amber on you tube and she is not who we thought she was! She is a mean, foul mouthed wicked girl. Way more than the crybaby cbs shows.

Lydia

bs4free
08-09-2007, 04:43 PM
there are a couple more of amber on you tube and she is not who we thought she was! She is a mean, foul mouthed wicked girl. Way more than the crybaby cbs shows.

Lydia

Well I guess cbs would rather show the crybay then the jew bashing NY bashing, mean ##$%@ she is!

BTW live feeds, Jessica and Eric still talking about her boobs and how they grow!

jl8595
08-09-2007, 05:55 PM
OMG!!! (finally got home and watched the clips)

She is TOTALLY unbelievable...what a loose canon and a sorry excuse for a human being!! :(

I doubt they'll cover these details on tonight's show though...

bs4free
08-09-2007, 07:03 PM
OMG!!! (finally got home and watched the clips)

She is TOTALLY unbelievable...what a loose canon and a sorry excuse for a human being!! :(

I doubt they'll cover these details on tonight's show though...

Glad you got home to watch the videos and see you liked them too.

Just can't wait another hour for the show!

BTW Live feeds suck right now noting but music and triva on screen no housegest!

jl8595
08-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Glad you got home to watch the videos and see you liked them too.

Just can't wait another hour for the show!

BTW Live feeds suck right now noting but music and triva on screen no housegest!

They're probably too busy cleaning themselves up for the live show...kinda makes me laugh that they get all fancy on the live show night, almost forgetting that we see their bed head on every other show! :rotfl:

Kycha
08-09-2007, 07:22 PM
I y'all want to know the secret Amber told Eric, the one she is yelling about in the youtube clip, pm me. Or if you want I will post it here in white. Let me know. It is pretty despicable.

Amber is pretty pathetic. And that youtube clip is not the first time she has made racist comments about Jews. There was at least one other time. Then last night on the live feeds(Thanks SunshineRewards for that ) she and Dick were making more comments, but they were cut short.

bs4free
08-09-2007, 07:23 PM
No the got dolled up early after cleaning the whole House!

I heard E Dick mentioning a rehersal at 2:00 which would be 5:00pm est and that about the time the feeds went all triva and music on us! So i would have to bet that is why!

And if this keeps up, I may not keep the feeds much longer, I have watched them sleep, Be under one lockdown after anohter constent cuts to music and VoW and Now hours of triva, This is not fun!

bs4free
08-09-2007, 07:24 PM
I y'all want to know the secret Amber told Eric, the one she is yelling about in the youtube clip, pm me. Or if you want I will post it here in white. Let me know. It is pretty despicable.

Amber is pretty pathetic. And that youtube clip is not the first time she has made racist comments about Jews. There was at least one other time. Then last night on the live feeds(Thanks SunshineRewards for that ) she and Dick were making more comments, but they were cut short.

Post it in White!!! Post it!!!

bbangel
08-09-2007, 07:24 PM
I think anyone who makes those kind of comments should be kicked off the show. There is a difference between free speech and hate speech.

Kycha - what is the secret?

jl8595
08-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Come on Kycha...out with it!!!!
Pretty PLEASE!!

bs4free
08-09-2007, 07:32 PM
I think anyone who makes those kind of comments should be kicked off the show. There is a difference between free speech and hate speech.

Kycha - what is the secret?

You have to remember it takes ALOT and i mean ALOT to get ejected from the bigbother game.

We all remember big brother 2

http://www.bbinsider.50megs.com/images/justinknife.jpg 07/12 JUSTIN KICKED OUT OF BB HOUSE
Big Brother Internet viewers were shocked yesterday morning as they watched houseguest Justin get drunk, urinate several times in the backyard, throw wine bottles over the compound fence and finally hold a knife to Krista's neck while uttering "I'm gonna slash your throat." After meeting with horrified producers and a psychologist, it was decided that Justin should be given the bum's rush.
"It's in the [houseguest] contract and it's common sense," said our CBS inside source. "Basically, if you threaten the safety of the other houseguests, we can't have you in the contest. However, Justin was still paid $4,500 for his appearance and cooperation."

So Kycha, Spill it!

jl8595
08-09-2007, 07:34 PM

I couldn't agree more - it's despicable and inexcusable. What a LOSER!

bs4free
08-09-2007, 07:45 PM
I wonder If we can Hire that Banner Pilot to fly some new banners against amber! I mean he has a Court order not to fly near the bb house but, I think he would do it again!

Americas Vote,

America with eric as your new HOW what anti-semtic, NY bashing, Cry baby do you want eric to nominate for evection this week! Text 1. for Amber to 33453 text 2 for amber to 33453 ...

jl8595
08-09-2007, 07:54 PM
I wonder If we can Hire that Banner Pilot to fly some new banners against amber! I mean he has a Court order not to fly near the bb house but, I think he would do it again!

Americas Vote,

America with eric as your new HOW what anti-semtic, NY bashing, Cry baby do you want eric to nominate for evection this week! Text 1. for Amber to 33453 text 2 for amber to 33453 ...

LOL!! 7 minutes and counting...let the games begin! :cooldance:

Kycha
08-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Okay. Here goes, highlight below:

Amber told Eric that she faked two pregnancies because she was mad at her boyfriend. There is a lot of speculation(but apparently nobody has proof) on spoiler sites that she faked 2 abortions as well.

Bryan, if you want to get the juicy stuff from the live feeds, you gotta get on late at night(after midnight). These people are definitely not morning people. They usually have dinner around 9pm pacific. Then the action starts after that. They aren't called the Late Night Crew for nothing.

You must not have had the feeds yesterday. Amber had a big blow up towards Eric(see video in pp), then Eric was scrambling all night long trying to secure votes for today.

bs4free
08-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Okay. Here goes, highlight below:

Amber told Eric that she faked two pregnancies because she was mad at her boyfriend. There is a lot of speculation(but apparently nobody has proof) on spoiler sites that she faked 2 abortions as well.

Bryan, if you want to get the juicy stuff from the live feeds, you gotta get on late at night(after midnight). These people are definitely not morning people. They usually have dinner around 9pm pacific. Then the action starts after that. They aren't called the Late Night Crew for nothing.

You must not have had the feeds yesterday. Amber had a big blow up towards Eric(see video in pp), then Eric was scrambling all night long trying to secure votes for today.

I do live on the east coast and I do have to sleep! But This weekend i will watch more late night and see how good it gets!!!!

LOL its on and the just used the "Late night crew"

Thanks for that post I did not here or catch that! Great spoiler!

Kycha
08-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Sleep! Who needs sleep when all that scheming is going on? lol..

jl8595
08-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Thanks Kycha!! You're the best!

Watching now...

bs4free
08-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Sleep! Who needs sleep when all that scheming is going on? lol..

Good Point!

They just redid that baby thing! Sweet thanks for the heads up post!

This is getting to be a good episode!

Come on let eric stay!

jl8595
08-09-2007, 08:16 PM
They edited out the "my brother" part!!

bs4free
08-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Wow Just Watched the first part of the show! They showed the Big Amber Blow Up! I liked the youtube version much better then the bleeped out whiteout on the mouth version CBS aired.

Anyone have a best guess at who goes who stays and who wins HOH,

Whos left that can try for the HOH!

bs4free
08-09-2007, 08:19 PM
They edited out the "my brother" part!!

I thought something was missing!

I wonder why they would keep that out!

Was Nick her real bilogical brother, her stepbother, Like a brother, or spirtual brother? who whas Nick to amber that she would say that during her blowup and they cut it out!

Opps it back on!

BTW live feeds still triva!

jl8595
08-09-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm not sure why they cut it out...very interesting!!

bs4free
08-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Break again!

So E Dick Knows who he says he does, WHY! Never would have thunk that!

Did you like how even julie is trying to feed doubt about eric, Not a good sign, Not a good sign america!

jl8595
08-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Break again!

So E Dick Knows who he says he does, WHY! Never would have thunk that!

Did you like how even julie is trying to feed doubt about eric, Not a good sign, Not a good sign america!

I know!! Not good for him...

bbangel and I are chatting in flash

Kycha
08-09-2007, 08:30 PM
I thought something was missing!

I wonder why they would keep that out!

Was Nick her real bilogical brother, her stepbother, Like a brother, or spirtual brother? who whas Nick to amber that she would say that during her blowup and they cut it out!

Opps it back on!

BTW live feeds still triva!
Live feeds won't be back up until the live show is over. And I am 99&#37; sure that Nick has no biological ties to Amber. Amber is just being Amber again in that clip. I think she has an overactive imagination(or maybe just side effects from the drugs she did) and she made her relationship with Nick into something more than it was. Seriously. Nick and Amber barely spent any time together(he was always at Daniele side or with the boys). But, now that Nick is gone, and Daniele/Dick is HOH, she is just trying to make herself look good in Daniele's eyes.

bs4free
08-09-2007, 08:30 PM
I know!! Not good for him...

bbangel and I are chatting in flash

bb8 talk in flash chat Why no invite! I have tv on my computer so I can do both! here i come!

Will still post during commericals,

Well back to the show!

bs4free
08-09-2007, 08:35 PM
The Live vote before the break is 2 to evict Eric one to Evict Kail!
Lets see who will stay!

bs4free
08-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Eric is Safe Vote 4:3 Amber vote Kail out as the tie breaker!

WOW!

bs4free
08-09-2007, 08:53 PM
Jessica Won HOH! YEAH!!!

This should be good News for Eric!

SunshineGirl
08-09-2007, 11:09 PM
WHEW!! I was a little worried. I was very relieved to see tonight's episode!!

coastalgirl
08-09-2007, 11:35 PM
I think Amber was saying he was a brother in more of a spiritual way. So glad Jess won HOH and the look on ED's face :rotfl: PRICELESS

I hope Jess nominates Jen and Zach and then backdoors ED! Use his own backdoor tactics against him!

I have go buy a superpass now! I just have to watch!! Bryan it is your fault!!:rotfl:

Lydia

Kycha
08-10-2007, 01:55 AM
I think Amber was saying he was a brother in more of a spiritual way. So glad Jess won HOH and the look on ED's face :rotfl: PRICELESS

I hope Jess nominates Jen and Zach and then backdoors ED! Use his own backdoor tactics against him!

I have go buy a superpass now! I just have to watch!! Bryan it is your fault!!:rotfl:

Lydia

I blame SunshineGirl for the superpass thing.:rotfl: If that wasn't one of the offers from yesterdays contest, I might not have gotten the superpass.

Bryan I hope you're watching the live feeds right now. Because the ED sh*t just hit the fan. He had a major blow up with Jameka, then Amber, then Jameka again and every time Dustin walks through the room, he gets it too. Boy, has this show suddenly gotten more interesting or what?

bs4free
08-10-2007, 09:52 AM
I blame SunshineGirl for the superpass thing.:rotfl: If that wasn't one of the offers from yesterdays contest, I might not have gotten the superpass.

Bryan I hope you're watching the live feeds right now. Because the ED sh*t just hit the fan. He had a major blow up with Jameka, then Amber, then Jameka again and every time Dustin walks through the room, he gets it too. Boy, has this show suddenly gotten more interesting or what?

First of Sorry Lydia, I made it so you needed to buy the live feeds!

Nope Kycha, I had to get some sleep I wish that i had nothing to do this morning so i could have stayed up all night wating for ED to go off I knew it would happen. Why oH Why must i live on the east cost!

I hope for a repeat tonight I am watching all night long!!!!! I hope!

bs4free
08-11-2007, 12:15 PM
If you have the Live FEEDS get on NOW!!! its GOOD! MORNING DICK STYLE!

I have no idea how what or why, but DICK is banging pots and pans in dustins ear yelling you wont sleep Mother @%@#er and you @#%$ed Jamkie 5 Grand and Barbatoes, ...

ITS ED TIME IN THE HOUSE!!!!

SunshineGirl
08-11-2007, 12:47 PM
I'm sooooo going to have to break down and get the live feeds. I'll have them on all day while I am doing SR. LOL!

bs4free
08-11-2007, 12:51 PM
I'm sooooo going to have to break down and get the live feeds. I'll have them on all day while I am doing SR. LOL!

Thats what i am doing! WOW its good this morning!

ED is going off on every on calling amber a transvestite, doing 4 8balls in a week, ceasers palace, HIV, Bloody body parts...

He is attacking eveyone I think because he and danni have been nonominated!

But umm if you want to see most of what cbs CANT or WONT be showing the live feeds are amazingly good! for this early in the morning!

jl8595
08-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Yowsers!! He's such a bunch of sour grapes. Thanks for the update - can't wait for tomorrow night's show. :)

bs4free
08-11-2007, 03:14 PM
Yowsers!! He's such a bunch of sour grapes. Thanks for the update - can't wait for tomorrow night's show. :)

I can't wait either, But i have no idea how much of anything can be used! IT was EXTREAM!

Right now on the feeds it looks like everyone except dick and danni are in the HOH room talking about dick and danni and how to stay in power, and get one of them out now and the other out next.... Dick and danni are in the round bed room as dick replays what he was doing to the rest of the houseguest so early this morning.

They have picked for the POV comp that should be starting any time now!

bs4free
08-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Watching BB8 Right No, Seems to be running a little late in my market due to golf today!

In FlashChat if you want to chat!

Lets see who is nonominated!

Pooh's Pal
08-13-2007, 08:05 AM
I actually feel bad for Danielle....she was so embarrassed by her dad's actions! I really think it's Dick's time to walk out the door! (although he is Playing the Game!)

I was reading on Morty's site that some of the house guests have decided that when they announce Dick's name for eviction (if he goes) he has that "one minute" period to gather up his things and say his goodbye's, that they would all remain on the couches and not walk him to the door! Can you just imagine, too funny!! :rotfl:

nolacindy
08-13-2007, 08:12 AM
I missed it last night, I'm taking it that Dick got nominated, who else?

Pooh's Pal
08-13-2007, 08:21 AM
Danielle!

Did you know you can go to CBS.com and watch the full episode??(without commercials!)
I've gone off to work before and forgotten to tape it and I went to cbs the next day to see a recap and found the full episode!

Should be interesting to see how these nominees and the POV play out.

coastalgirl
08-13-2007, 10:02 AM
ok, I signed up for superpass and I may never get anywork done! By by lord I will know what is happening in that big brother house! :rotfl: Needless to say I missed all the good stuff; ED banging pots and pans!
And Bryan, it really is not your fault, I had live feed envy! I am so addicted to reality tv it drives my family nuts. Thus the reason we have so many tv's in this house!
And right now no one is up except for Jess who spends an awful lot of tiime on self maintinence! :rotfl:

nolacindy
08-13-2007, 10:44 AM
Now I know what i'm doing during lunch today! One of them needs to go.

bs4free
08-13-2007, 11:14 AM
ok, I signed up for superpass and I may never get anywork done! By by lord I will know what is happening in that big brother house! :rotfl: Needless to say I missed all the good stuff; ED banging pots and pans!
And Bryan, it really is not your fault, I had live feed envy! I am so addicted to reality tv it drives my family nuts. Thus the reason we have so many tv's in this house!
And right now no one is up except for Jess who spends an awful lot of tiime on self maintinence! :rotfl:

Thanks, I am glad, its not my fault!, The feeds are rather boring and still, this morning as is most mornings which why this weekend with the Early mornign ED show and the pots and pans, was outstanding!

I do like a lot of reality tv, but not all of the shows, mostly just the old standards, Survivor, Amazing Race, BB, and latley Hell's kitchen! thats about it! Just enough so i have a show or two all most all year round! which is nice!

Spoiler.......... You do know the ED has POV right! The big question which i am waiting to find out is who did you use it on,Himself or his daughter! Since it seems they want his daughter out now! and ED next week! hopeing he will not win HOH and then backdoor him so he will hopfully not get POV! but as we see plans hatch in the BB House, they almost never go as planed!...

coastalgirl
08-13-2007, 11:34 AM
ED won POV?? Wow! I just got superpass today, so I missed the whole weekend! :( Wonder what will happen now! I bet ED will give it to Daniel! If he was a good dad he would! I could not believe he gave the slop pass to Jen of all people! YUCK!

Lydia

bs4free
08-13-2007, 11:48 AM
ED won POV?? Wow! I just got superpass today, so I missed the whole weekend! :( Wonder what will happen now! I bet ED will give it to Daniel! If he was a good dad he would! I could not believe he gave the slop pass to Jen of all people! YUCK!

Lydia

but daniel asked him to give it to jen remember, she is trying to make a friend in the house because she is thinking ED is going home to save her! We will have to wait and see what happens! That and when the did the food comp the nomonations had not been cast yet!

bs4free
08-13-2007, 01:03 PM
Update:

They were just waking the houseguest up for the morning and announced that POV meeting would be in 90 minutes, then we got the great VoW and dadadadaadadamdad music!

So we shall soon see who is saved and who is nominated with this weeks POV!

coastalgirl
08-13-2007, 04:38 PM
What keeps happening to the feed? Why do they shut it off. It is not on right now, just that stupid trivia! :( I thought I would get to see the veto ceremony unedited. ED said he had some things to say! Shame on CBS!
Guess I just needed to rant for a second and get it out of my system!

Lydia

bs4free
08-13-2007, 04:42 PM
Why the Live Feeds Suck 101!

1. 90% of the time 2 or more of the 4 feed channes are the same or just different angles!

2. FOTH

3. VoW

4. Triva

5. Never get to see Food Comps

6 Never get to see POV comps

7 Never get to see POV cermony

8 Never get to see Nonomications

9 Never get to see Diary Room

10. ITS SO @#$%@#ng EDITED!

11. THAT @@#$@#ng MUSIC!!!!

bs4free
08-13-2007, 04:46 PM
Lets Recap some of what happend today. HG were woken up at almost 10am, told 90 to pov cermony, then VoW, then see them getting ready, then Triva, then they are talking, about 12 or so we see eric in small bed room all coverd up, saying BB told him to say then VoW, then back to eric they he is not to talk to anyone, that he is to stay in the SB, I dont know if he is sick, if he had or did something with one of the female house guest! because he kept saying i want ot go talk to her! If he is injured, or if this is just part of Americas Player Mood challange! then its been VoW or Triva on and off all afternoon. I would guess right now is the POV cermony finaly!

coastalgirl
08-13-2007, 04:49 PM
Why did I not know this before I signed up! :rotfl:
Oh, well live and learn. I noticed they would change cameras when someone was really talking gameplay. But, my son thinks it is worth it just for the 10 downloads a month. He was already all over that!

Thanks for the info Bryan. I kept that damn thing on all day just waiting for the POV ceremony! :( Live and learn!

Lydia

coastalgirl
08-13-2007, 04:50 PM
i believe his challenge is to ignore Jessica, so he is playing sick to just stay away from everybody! That is my best deduction!

bs4free
08-13-2007, 04:57 PM
Why did I not know this before I signed up! :rotfl:
Oh, well live and learn. I noticed they would change cameras when someone was really talking gameplay. But, my son thinks it is worth it just for the 10 downloads a month. He was already all over that!

Thanks for the info Bryan. I kept that damn thing on all day just waiting for the POV ceremony! :( Live and learn!

Lydia

Sorry I should have posted sooner! Every year I get the feeds hopeing it would change and it never has! :( Glad your getting use out of the rest of the services!

bs4free
08-13-2007, 05:00 PM
i believe his challenge is to ignore Jessica, so he is playing sick to just stay away from everybody! That is my best deduction!

I had almost forgot about that challenge, when i was just catching this conversation, and BB kept going to VoW while he was speaking I was thinking that something Good went down! Been a while seen a total BB Hookup! Or mabey he got something from Dustin! I was thinking all over the place!
Did he get in a Fight! Is he contagious! WHAT!

But yes if his challange is to ignore jessica, and he is getting bb to help him play sick! that is GREAT!!!!!

bbangel
08-13-2007, 05:51 PM
In case anyone wants to know. Dustin is the new nominee

jl8595
08-13-2007, 06:39 PM
In case anyone wants to know. Dustin is the new nominee

Wow, really?! So ED or Daniele got POV and took themselves off??

bs4free
08-13-2007, 07:00 PM
Wow, really?! So ED or Daniele got POV and took themselves off??

I belive ED took DAniele off with the POV!

At least thats what i am getting from what ED is ranting to Dustian in the backyard right now!

bbangel
08-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Yup and America will probably have Eric vote for Dustin (because they are evil) and Dustin will go home (Jen, Zach and Danielle are likely to vote for Dustin to go as well).

bs4free
08-13-2007, 07:07 PM
Yup and America will probably have Eric vote for Dustin (because they are evil) and Dustin will go home (Jen, Zach and Danielle are likely to vote for Dustin to go as well).

Well for some strange reason America wanted Dustin put up anyways!

I hope they will pick ED, But I might like to watch some more if ED is in! Hey ED stirs up the House alot!

Ed was still just ranting to dustin about his test papers and his STI's

coastalgirl
08-13-2007, 07:25 PM
Yea, I agree, these people voting for America's Player are just evil. They will have him vote Dustin off. Which just stinks. I really wanted to see ED go! Now granted he makes for good tv, just his tactics with the girls drives me crazy!!
But then if Eric has to vote out Dustin, he will lose his alliance. They will know he did it. Then Eric will probably go home next week! :(
Just my 2 cents worth! Ok, off to feed my addiction-BB8&SR :sunshine:

Lydia

bs4free
08-13-2007, 07:50 PM
Yea, I agree, these people voting for America's Player are just evil. They will have him vote Dustin off. Which just stinks. I really wanted to see ED go! Now granted he makes for good tv, just his tactics with the girls drives me crazy!!
But then if Eric has to vote out Dustin, he will lose his alliance. They will know he did it. Then Eric will probably go home next week! :(

Lydia

Coastalgirla at least we can feed our BB8&SR addications at the same time!! WOOT! WOOT! :sunshine:

But as you see ED is going around telling everyone that he wanted to get them so POed at him they would have to vote him out, but once he got POV he stoped and saved daniele, Is this his way of paving the road for daniele or himself! we will have too see! Dustian is a good slient player since his ex left, so mabey its time for him to go. With ED you know what you have with dusian i think he could still provied a suprise or too!

BTW Eric is still lying about jens mustard to ED!

Kycha
08-13-2007, 08:27 PM

Lydia

Well, we need to start a campaign to vote out Dick then for the next vote! So, who is gonna vote? BTW, you don't have to vote by texting. You can vote on the website,cbs.com.

After all the work Eric has done to repair his relationships in the house, I would hate for him to be forced to vote one of his allies out of the house so soon.

bs4free
08-13-2007, 08:30 PM
Well, we need to start a campaign to vote out Dick then for the next vote! So, who is gonna vote? BTW, you don't have to vote by texting. You can vote on the website,cbs.com.

After all the work Eric has done to repair his relationships in the house, I would hate for him to be forced to vote one of his allies out of the house so soon.

I will join the ED out campaign tommorw! Lets all go to the web and cast our votes!

coastalgirl
08-13-2007, 08:30 PM
I agree we all need to vote tomorrow!!!!
ED is going around talking to everyone now! He is trying to sway votes and save himself!!
He told Jessica he has already won, he got to be with his daughter! :cry:

Lydia

Kycha
08-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Personally, I hate it when the hg's are fighting(actually I hate it when anyone fights). So, it is nice to see Dick making an effort to get along with his fellow hg's. And they actually look like they are having some enjoyable moments in the house(like beer pong for the last 2 nights and tonights party).

Soccer Princess
08-13-2007, 10:03 PM
While I don't like Dustin by any means, I want Dick out of that house this week! I like Jen more and more, and if Jessica plays her cards right, I like her too. Jameka and Amber could go next and I would be quite pleased as well. I am so tired of their hypocritical behavior.

bs4free
08-13-2007, 10:25 PM
And they actually look like they are having some enjoyable moments in the house(like beer pong for the last 2 nights and tonights party).

The nights of beer pong and parties have been fun for the houseguest and use Internet watchers!

coastalgirl
08-14-2007, 01:23 AM
OK, I am a little disappointed! All this time I really thought that those HG's on slop were strictly on slop. Just imagine my amazement when I saw dustin and Dani eating reg. food! I guess I am just naive like that!

Lydia

bs4free
08-14-2007, 01:28 AM
OK, I am a little disappointed! All this time I really thought that those HG's on slop were strictly on slop. Just imagine my amazement when I saw dustin and Dani eating reg. food! I guess I am just naive like that!

Lydia

yeah the slop and other punishments were umm not quite what they may appear to be on the show. ie the bunny suites, most did not have them on!

Kycha
08-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Just wanted to remind everyone about tonight's "America's Player" vote. You can vote up to 10 times online. And I think you have until midnight pacific time.

bs4free
08-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Just wanted to remind everyone about tonight's "America's Player" vote. You can vote up to 10 times online. And I think you have until midnight pacific time.

Lets Vote DICK OUT!!!!

btw kycha, the feed talk seems to leave me 50/50 as to what the house is voteing!

jl8595
08-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Gearing up for BB8 tonight...about an hour away!! :)

bs4free
08-14-2007, 08:01 PM
We still have an hour to go!

Right now on the live feeds! we have eric and jamekie talking in the Work out room!

I guess he is waiting for some clippers to cut his hair!

I still have no idea if it will be dick or dustin! going home! Can not wait to see tonights show! I will be in flash chat talking about the show for sure!!!!

coastalgirl
08-14-2007, 08:14 PM
Yep, I will be casting my votes!! I want him to go!!

Lydia

Kycha
08-14-2007, 08:17 PM
Lets Vote DICK OUT!!!!

btw kycha, the feed talk seems to leave me 50/50 as to what the house is voteing!

I know. Their votes swing every which way about a million times before eviction night. Last week, I was 99% sure that Eric was out up until Thursday morning. Then the tides changed and suddenly Kail is out by live eviction time. I am afraid it is going to come down to America's vote and Eric will have to vote out Dustin.

bs4free
08-14-2007, 08:21 PM
I know. Their votes swing every which way about a million times before eviction night. Last week, I was 99% sure that Eric was out up until Thursday morning. Then the tides changed and suddenly Kail is out by live eviction time. I am afraid it is going to come down to America's vote and Eric will have to vote out Dustin.

My question is Does eric have a choice must he vote for americas vote, I know he earns money if he does, but for his own gameplay, could he vote differently?

jl8595
08-14-2007, 08:25 PM
From what I understand, Eric has no choice. He doesn't even vote - America's vote is automatically registered in lieu of his. At least that's how I understand it.

bs4free
08-14-2007, 08:27 PM
From what I understand, Eric has no choice. He doesn't even vote - America's vote is automatically registered in lieu of his. At least that's how I understand it.

Yeah Thats what we have seen! It would be nice to see eric go, no i vote3 to evict .... and @%@#% americas vote, becase in the end eric is playing for $500,000 and a few extra $$ is not worth getting tossed out because he continues to cause doubt! I dont think the house can withstand another un accounted for vote!

jl8595
08-14-2007, 08:35 PM
Yeah Thats what we have seen! It would be nice to see eric go, no i vote3 to evict .... and @%@#% americas vote, becase in the end eric is playing for $500,000 and a few extra $$ is not worth getting tossed out because he continues to cause doubt! I dont think the house can withstand another un accounted for vote!

ITA! I would LOVE to see him say that, but I'm not sure he has the power to. Time will tell I suppose!!

bs4free
08-14-2007, 08:48 PM
ITA! I would LOVE to see him say that, but I'm not sure he has the power to. Time will tell I suppose!!

Only time will tell!

bs4free
08-14-2007, 08:54 PM
its almost time 7 minutes, Come join us in flashchat right now!

Kycha
08-14-2007, 09:32 PM
Uggghhh. Why does DH always come home and want to talk right as my show is starting??? LOL. So, he just sat here and watched the first 20 minutes of tonights show and he said he couldn't take how obnoxious Dick was being and had to leave. Ha ha! He said if he had to live with Dick that Dick would be dead in the first 5 minutes.

bs4free
08-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Uggghhh. Why does DH always come home and want to talk right as my show is starting??? LOL. So, he just sat here and watched the first 20 minutes of tonights show and he said he couldn't take how obnoxious Dick was being and had to leave. Ha ha! He said if he had to live with Dick that Dick would be dead in the first 5 minutes.

The show edited ED actions so much he would not have lasted watching 20 minutes of what he was doing that day the unedited version. then he stole clothes, did nasty things in the apple juice.....

bs4free
08-14-2007, 09:58 PM
Just to recap tonights episode

ED and Danile were nonominated

So ED made everyone POed at him!

ED won POV!

ED Saved Danille with POV

Dustin was put up!

Its now ED or Dustin

Who will go! America it could be up to you!

Lets all go and VOTE!!! and watch on Thursday for the live evicition!

coastalgirl
08-14-2007, 10:16 PM
I voted! 10 times for Dick to go! I hate that Eric does not have a choice. I know he agreed to be AP, but when America thinks it's funny to have him vote against everyone else, well it's just wrong!! :(

So if you did not vote go and vote for Dick!

Lydia

bs4free
08-14-2007, 10:31 PM
ditto off to the web to vote dick out!

coastalgirl
08-15-2007, 03:03 PM
OK If you have the live feed go watch!! There is a little person in the house. He is giving them a little riddle of sorts!!

Lydia

bs4free
08-15-2007, 03:05 PM
OK If you have the live feed go watch!! There is a little person in the house. He is giving them a little riddle of sorts!!

Lydia

the house guest are just wakeing up we had the vow for a while and music must have been while they were sneaking him in.

This is so funny the riddlien little mad hatter time guy! this is great the houseguest are freaking out alittle bit trying to figure out what is going on!

Lydia you beat me to it!

coastalgirl
08-15-2007, 03:08 PM
I think this may be the contest for the coup?? You know like last season, when DR. Will could have cancelled out the nominees. But he never used it! Am I making sense?!?!?!

Fish and visitors stink after 3 days!!! :rotfl:

Lydia

bs4free
08-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Our little guest was just hoping around saying a fish and vistors start to smell after three days, and a snitch in time saves nine, I think he might ne in the house for 72 hours!!!!

Three people can keep a secret if two are dead!

The house is angry at Dick and Danile they just yelled at them to get up for the day!

bs4free
08-15-2007, 03:40 PM
right now in the backyard we have barbershop singing stiltwalking pirates!

More riddles be spun!

Opps spoke to soon triva and music i guess they dont want to to watch anymore!

bs4free
08-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Triva is over, now we have real bunnies in the house!

and a person that is a statue but real, like the all white ones in epcot! them! blocking the front door to the house from the inside!

This is getting very strange, is this the week seven twist we have heard so much yet so little of!

jl8595
08-16-2007, 12:40 PM
OK Bryan, Lydia, and Kycha...what's going on in the house today?! Big elimination is tonight, so there's gotta be some good juice!!!

bs4free
08-16-2007, 12:44 PM
Well last time i knew they were all still sleeping, then i noticed theat my realplayer was frozen LOL its rebooting now! and lets see what do we have right now on the live feeds, as tonight some one is going home and i hope we will learn about our small little friend from yesterday.

Ok i have the feeds back up and running, and its all nitevision green, with no sound so i would have to say they are sleeping, it si about 10am BBT so I would think that BB would start to wake them up at any time now! I know they were up untill at least 1am bbt so Lets hope our entertainment wake up and gives us a good show, and some good information!

I hope its ED night to go!

jl8595
08-16-2007, 12:54 PM
Thanks Bryan!! Keep us posted if anything juicy happens. I hope ED gets the boot too, but something makes me think he won't. If he stays in the house tonight, they're all in a lot of trouble because it'll swing the dynamics of the game completely I think. The two alliances will now be an even four and four. Should be interesting tonight!!!

bs4free
08-16-2007, 12:57 PM
I voted to get ED out, but I did not like how eric went to playing sick and still faild his objective that stunk!

Hey something just happend now we are watching Triva, and we get that music, So something might be happening they dont want to show us!

bs4free
08-16-2007, 01:12 PM
Triva and Music going in and out but just heard BB say HouseGuest its time to Changer your Battiers,

BTW i think i heard one of them mention that they would use over 1200 battiers this summer!

I guess they are getting up, but we went to triva and music again!

bs4free
08-16-2007, 07:45 PM
So BB8 starts in just under 15 minutes with the live sho and thougth i would catch you up on what happend on the live feeds, Not a lot of anything, since its a live show tonight it was a late wake up incase of endurance hoh, then cleaning the house, then it was 3pm est and we lost the feeds to triva since. Well i am off to flashchat to chat as we watch!!!

bs4free
08-16-2007, 08:33 PM
Ok America Voted for dustian! Why!

Vote right now before break is tied 2 to 2 lets see who is going home and what the hoh will be and did the funny things yesterday have anything to do with it!

bs4free
08-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Eric completed his task
Dustian evicte by a 4 : 2 Vote!

coastalgirl
08-16-2007, 08:59 PM
OK that was just crazy! Crazy I say! Though maybe now WHAMBER :cry: will go home!!

Lydia

bs4free
08-16-2007, 09:08 PM
danille is the new hoh, comp was t or f on the triva of the visitors yesterday in the house, nothing about the riddles,

Lets see how this week un folds!

Kycha
08-16-2007, 09:53 PM
OK that was just crazy! Crazy I say! Though maybe now WHAMBER :cry: will go home!!

Lydia

Oohhh. I like your thinking! I am waiting to see Amber fall apart once Dustin leaving sinks in. Unfortunately, I think their target is Jameka this week. I have heard both Dick and Eric comment on how hard she would be to beat if she were in the final 2.

bs4free
08-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Well as long as eric is safe, Jamike can go this week!

bs4free
08-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Well as long as eric is safe, Jamike can go this week!

bs4free
08-16-2007, 11:57 PM
Well the live feeds tonight is a party because its danilees birthday and she is HOH and they just got a huge chineese Deliver! and they are making fun of the alligery warninges on the shrip it says may contain seafood! lol

bs4free
08-19-2007, 08:02 PM
Big Brother is on LEts party in Flash chat while we watch!

Pooh's Pal
08-19-2007, 09:00 PM
I just loved what Danielle said at the end...Jen is the REAL target this week, she has to go!! :cooldance:
But to torture the cry baby...now that's good television!! :rotfl:

bs4free
08-19-2007, 09:02 PM
Soo lets recap tonights episode

Danile is HOH

Food comp was Slop Pong

two teams red of zack, ed, eric, and jessica, vs blue team of danile, jameeke, jen, and amber with danile safe from slop as hoh, and Jen on slop from a pov compatition,

It came down to 9v9 and eric scored the winning ball for red as his only shot in all game! and since both teams got the feast ball in they will all have a feast this week regardles of slop.

Eric as americas player had to get amber nonominated

Then the nonominations

Danile put up amber, and jamekia who are the ousiders right now and got blindsided by eric and jessica

So who will win pov, who will be going home, how will the houseguest like the smaller 8 person round tabel.. lets find out on tuesday!

jl8595
08-20-2007, 07:38 AM
Can't wait til Tuesday!

nolacindy
08-20-2007, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the update, I forgot it was on last night!

bs4free
08-20-2007, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the update, I forgot it was on last night!

if you want to watch last nights bb8 show i belive they have it on the cbs website and you can watch the entire thing!

Soccer Princess
08-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Spoiler here..

Since Daniele won POV, she took Amber off the block and put up Jen. I personally think it was not a smart move,but whatever. I hope Jameka goes home b/c
1. Jen has grown on me
2. I think it will be HILARIOUS if Dani's plan to backdoor someone fails both times she is HOH
3. I want to see Amber without Dustin and Jameka -- all alone with no friends

Oh yeah and Eric gave his fake childhood woobie to Jessica and she got all cuddly with him...

bs4free
08-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Spoiler here..

Since Daniele won POV, she took Amber off the block and put up Jen. I personally think it was not a smart move,but whatever. I hope Jameka goes home b/c
1. Jen has grown on me
2. I think it will be HILARIOUS if Dani's plan to backdoor someone fails both times she is HOH
3. I want to see Amber without Dustin and Jameka -- all alone with no friends

Oh yeah and Eric gave his fake childhood woobie to Jessica and she got all cuddly with him...

WOW have i missed a lot! I would have liked to see wamber go home, but i think jen might go, IDK, both have handicaps in the game so both are better to have in i would think! But we are down to 8 its harder now to see someone go and to toss them out as they will have to vote you the money!

What do you mean by cuddly with eric, Did the use the HOH stash?????

coastalgirl
08-21-2007, 02:53 PM
There was a big blowup in the house last night!! After Jen was put on the block, she started to cry and then proceeded to destroy all his cigarretes. So ED took her clothes and locked them in the HOH room. But Jen also ate.(If you remember she agreed to eat slop for the rest of her stay during the POV when Eric was on the block!) She was given a penalty nomination and told she could not play for the POV next week. ED was just giving her so much crap, it really was funny! I hope they show some of it on the show tonight!!!

bs4free
08-21-2007, 03:06 PM
There was a big blowup in the house last night!! After Jen was put on the block, she started to cry and then proceeded to destroy all his cigarretes. So ED took her clothes and locked them in the HOH room. But Jen also ate.(If you remember she agreed to eat slop for the rest of her stay during the POV when Eric was on the block!) She was given a penalty nomination and told she could not play for the POV next week. ED was just giving her so much crap, it really was funny! I hope they show some of it on the show tonight!!!

WHAT!!!

How did this happen! I missed it

What is a penalty nomination she is on the block alreay!

WHAT!!!

MORE MORE MORE!

Edit: I just tuned in to the live feeds, and its going in and out, but eric talking about loopholes, and jen walking around doing what she wants, wonder if she will be evicted/ejected by BB!! WOW!! I have not watched for 2 days and i miss something good!

Edit2: I Can not wait until tonights show, Anyone up for a FlashChat during the Show!

coastalgirl
08-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Yea, it was crazy on there last night. But let me tell ya, everyone in the house is PO'd at Jen and her bahavior. If I had to bet she is going home!

SoccerPrincess- I am with ya- I wanted to Whamber:cry: go home too!!!

Lydia

bs4free
08-21-2007, 03:41 PM
Yea, it was crazy on there last night. But let me tell ya, everyone in the house is PO'd at Jen and her bahavior. If I had to bet she is going home!

SoccerPrincess- I am with ya- I wanted to Whamber:cry: go home too!!!

Lydia

I just read some of what was going on!

WOW! and some of the videos nice!

BTW i like this quote from dick! "You CAN Hide things, but you can not destroy thing, Thats what I was Told"

I have a feeling that Jen might be staying for along time to come!

jl8595
08-23-2007, 11:42 AM
Any good scoopage happening?? Does it look like the HG's are still gearing up to toss "Jensa"??

bs4free
08-23-2007, 11:46 AM
So much has happend its hard to keep up!

Ok Jen is now getting a penalty vote this week and not a penalty nomnation nextweek! She has not stoped eating and said she will not be going to sequester, want to re-negoatie her contract with BB! She is still pissed about her clothes, but i think she might have gottent them all back

Dick and Danniel keep blowing up on each other

Eric and Jessica are getting closer it seems

Tonights show should be good!

If i had to guess it would be jen going home, but nothing is for sure in the bb house, side note when jen was looking for her clothes her top just poped off! and dick missed it, but said why did she pop her top now she should have waited untill she met with julie chen!:rotfl:

Pooh's Pal
08-23-2007, 11:58 AM
That Jen...she's a trip!! She really needs to go home...without any $$!!!

Maybe they'll put someone else in her place in the sequester house??

Yes, tonight's show should be really good..wonder how much they'll edit?? According to Morty's site...lots and lots has been going on!

Well, off to work for me (at 2pm) will tape it and watch it later!!

jl8595
08-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the update Bryan!! I knew I could count on you to get me a little BB8 fix! :rotfl:

Sounds like tonight will be an explosive show - I wonder how much they'll show of the Jen mess. Can't wait!!

Flashchat tonight??

bs4free
08-23-2007, 12:40 PM
Your welcome, I do not think they will show anywhere near anything that has happend i have found the brodcast shows to be very lacking compared to what has really go on in the house, but then again you did not have to wait for ever for them to wake up or watch the feeds on endless foth or vow or triva on brodcast so i guess its a wash.

Flash Chat sounds great tonight!

Can not wait for the show!

I was kinda hopeing jen would be ejected, but alas not!

coastalgirl
08-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Eric and Jess have officially hooked up! There are some clips on youtube of them making out! :rotfl: I will find the links and post them!!

Lydia

bs4free
08-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Eric and Jess have officially hooked up! There are some clips on youtube of them making out! :rotfl: I will find the links and post them!!

Lydia

And i got rid of the live feeds too, Rats, I did not think it was actually going to happen, Was it a hookup hookup or just a makeout hookup?

Details.......

BTW you can embed the youtube video right in your post so we can watch from the post, just copy the link from the youtube page!

coastalgirl
08-26-2007, 07:02 PM
NAH, they were just making out! Kinda funny though now they are in seperate rooms sleeping!

Here are the links. Sorry Bryan I couldn't embed them??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3vtS-hCTzo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfjCOfhAmAo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olpHBuCVohY

Lydia

bs4free
08-26-2007, 07:32 PM
NAH, they were just making out! Kinda funny though now they are in seperate rooms sleeping!

Here are the links. Sorry Bryan I couldn't embed them??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3vtS-hCTzo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfjCOfhAmAo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olpHBuCVohY

Lydia
For your viewing pleasure, embeded youtube! Thanks for the links lydia! I was hopeing for more but not bad

<OBJECT height=350 width=425>
&nbsp
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h3vtS-hCTzo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></OBJECT>

<OBJECT height=350 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZfjCOfhAmAo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></OBJECT></P>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/olpHBuCVohY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/olpHBuCVohY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

This is what i thought Jess and Eric did This clip is from David and Amanda in BB4

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UXiSLM-nvJE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UXiSLM-nvJE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

bs4free
08-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Anyone think that this weeks americas player task was cheap and fixed,

Come on Eric kisses Jess today and now that his possiable task, bet they uses todays footage as and they say jess wins no matter what!

To Cheap BB, Come on you got to do better then that

I think we need to start a campain to vote for eric to kiss dick and see if they would put that as the task, since it will not matter what is voted...

Pooh's Pal
08-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Good show tonight...wonder whom will win HOH???

Here's some fun facts about BB, I found on Morty's website:
Big Brother Stats:

In Big Brother 8,
14 houseguests will compete to win $500,000

In Big Brother 7 All-Stars, Erika and Mike spent 71 days in the BB house.
In Big Brother 8, the houseguests have been living in the house for 61 days. 61 days. They have 19 days to go.

This is the third year for the two story Big Brother house. It was built for BB6. The house is constructed on CBS stage 18 in Television City. This is the former home to "Yes Dear." "Yes Dear" star Anthony Clark is a big "Big Brother" fan and in 2003 had an episode of his series, "Big Brother-in-Law," take place in the original Big Brother house with 11 former houseguests.

The house is equipped with 51 cameras and 74 microphones. There is a camera over the toilet in case the stall is used for a meeting place. After Big Brother ends, the house will completely disassembled and stored until the next season.

Each guest is paid a week salary of $750 a week. If a HG wins, their salary is deducted from the prize money.

They received nearly 35,000 applications to be on Big Brother 8.

WOW huh?

bs4free
08-30-2007, 10:17 PM
Good show tonight...wonder whom will win HOH???

Here's some fun facts about BB, I found on Morty's website:
Big Brother Stats:

In Big Brother 8,
14 houseguests will compete to win $500,000

In Big Brother 7 All-Stars, Erika and Mike spent 71 days in the BB house.
In Big Brother 8, the houseguests have been living in the house for 61 days. 61 days. They have 19 days to go.

This is the third year for the two story Big Brother house. It was built for BB6. The house is constructed on CBS stage 18 in Television City. This is the former home to "Yes Dear." "Yes Dear" star Anthony Clark is a big "Big Brother" fan and in 2003 had an episode of his series, "Big Brother-in-Law," take place in the original Big Brother house with 11 former houseguests.

The house is equipped with 51 cameras and 74 microphones. There is a camera over the toilet in case the stall is used for a meeting place. After Big Brother ends, the house will completely disassembled and stored until the next season.

Each guest is paid a week salary of $750 a week. If a HG wins, their salary is deducted from the prize money.

They received nearly 35,000 applications to be on Big Brother 8.

WOW huh?

Lets not forget second place is 50,000 less salary, btw first place is also 500,000 less salary, and Eric Americas player has earned 30,000 and half way to 40,000 almost as much as second place and he does not even have to win That is great for him! and they think dustian was selfish for the 5,000 and a trip wait till they all find out what Eric got!!!!!

Kycha
08-31-2007, 12:45 AM
Highlight below to find out about HOH competition and who is new Head of Household!!

Spoiler:
Zach is HOH! The hg's were able to give up stuff to get more cups to compete with. So, they have 8 days of no hot water. I don't know what else they may have given up. But, Eric did win a phone call home, but gallantly gave it to Jessica so she could call home to find out if her brother has made it home from Iraq.

bs4free
08-31-2007, 12:48 AM
Thats not good! I dont like who one! I think we might have a problem!

I am so very surprised that is over so soon I thought a few more hours atleast!

Kycha
08-31-2007, 01:22 AM
If they hadn't made deals for more cups, the game would have lasted much longer. I think Daniele had 3 cups, Zach had 2 and Dick had at least 2. They weren't showing Eric very much, because he was in last place, so I don't know how many he had.

bs4free
08-31-2007, 01:27 AM
I guess he lost so very badly it was not even funny!

coastalgirl
08-31-2007, 01:35 PM
Eric hurt his back during HOH, they actually had to get him a DR. Very sweet though that he gave his call to Jess. Next Thursday will be crazy with the double eviction!

My live feed is gone. Superpass never credited for me, which is sad we really liked it. But I cancelled just out of spite! :rotfl: So those of you that have the live feed keep me posted. I hate the message board over there they are just so mean and nasty!:(

Lydia

Kycha
08-31-2007, 03:46 PM
I am actually going to keep the feeds for the next month. I didn't get credit either, but I really didn't expect to. I had the feeds for the 2 week trial for BB7, so I wasn't exactly a new customer. But, I didn't realize with the membership that you get $10 credit per month for music downloads, and a free game per month. I may keep it longer because that is a pretty good deal.

So, I will keep you up to date as possible. Right now Zach and Dick are talking. Zach says his target this week is Jameka, so he is trying to figure out the best possible scenario to get that done. Jessica is getting her phone call right now. Nominations are later today.

coastalgirl
08-31-2007, 04:14 PM
Thanks Kycha! It's that addictive personalitiy shining through in me! I was going to keep it, as we liked the downloads too, I just found myself up all night watching the feeds instead of sleeping or maybe even working! :rotfl: Ya know that sewing machine drowns out the whispers at 1 in the morning!

Lydia

bbangel
08-31-2007, 04:25 PM
My live feed is gone. Superpass never credited for me, which is sad we really liked it. But I cancelled just out of spite! :rotfl: So those of you that have the live feed keep me posted. I hate the message board over there they are just so mean and nasty!:(

Lydia

Check out Mortystv.com they post the conversations and some videos and then you just get the good stuff.

Kycha
08-31-2007, 08:52 PM
Highlight below for nominees:

SPOILER!!!!

Zach nominated Jessica and Jameka! Tomorrows POV comp should be interesting.

bs4free
08-31-2007, 09:10 PM
I dont think i can go two weeks with out any BB8 info!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ligrumpygirl
08-31-2007, 09:14 PM
I don't watch but I felt bad not posting in this JUST FOR FUN section haha my name is on all the others!

bs4free
08-31-2007, 09:17 PM
What did i do to you!

jl8595
09-01-2007, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the sneak peak Kycha!!! POV should DEFINITELY be interesting. I wonder if he's planning to backdoor someone else??

Kycha
09-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Highlight below for results of POV competition.

SPOILER ALERT:POV comp took place after midnight, so most of the HG's were sleeping. Janelle(from BB7 & all stars) was a special guest host. This was the game where they have multiple faces of hg's morphed together and they have to guess the hg's. Daniele won POV! Apparently, Janelle made it very clear that she loved Daniele and Dick and that she did not like Eric at all.(which kinda makes sense since it was rumored that she was the one to send the banner plane over the house that said "Eric and Amber are liars") Anyway, the HG's are still sleeping. So, there really hasn't been much talk about what Daniele will do with POV. I imagine she is going to keep the nominations the same.

jl8595
09-02-2007, 07:20 AM
Thanks for the scoop Kycha!! Can't wait to watch tonight - should make Tuesday's episode VERY interesting!!

wedgeL
09-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Any thoughts on who is gonna win.. I was sooooooo glad to see Amber the cry baby GONE...

coastalgirl
09-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Kycha, thanks so much for sharing! i hope Danielle will get the noms the same. She is sneaky though. It would be funny if she did try to backdoor Eric and Zac flipped and put up her dad! :rotfl: Now that would be a hoot!

WedgeL- I was glad to see Whamber leave too, she was such a cry :cry: baby-and never really made any sense. As far as winning I would like to see Zac or maybe Jameka but I really don't think either one will make it that far!

Lydia

Kycha
09-04-2007, 08:50 AM
Highlight below for results of POV ceremony:

SPOILER ALERT:
Daniele did not use the POV. Nominations stay the same.

Eric and Jessica think that Jameka will be evicted. But, Dick/Daniele have been scheming with Zach(surprise, surprise). They have told Jameka that she is going to the jury house this week, then Dick plans to offer Jam a last minute deal. He is going to tell her moments before Thursdays live show, she is safe if she swears on the Bible that next week, if any of them(Zach, Dick or Daniele) are up against Eric, she will vote Eric out or if she gets POV she will use it the way they tell her to. And she cannot nominate Dick and Daniele together if she wins HOH in 2 weeks.

I can't imagine Jameka taking that deal. But, I think Jessica is going anyway.

Pooh's Pal
09-06-2007, 08:12 PM
WOW What an episode this will be!! :eek:

coastalgirl
09-06-2007, 09:08 PM
OK, how crazy was that! I am sick about it. I don't really care for anyone left in the house! Zach is a fool. If he was as smart as he was suppose to be he would have used that veto and split D&D! Now off to finish the Saints game!

Lydia

Kycha
09-07-2007, 01:24 AM
I am bummed as well. I guess I will cheer on Jameka from now on.

For HOH results, highlight below:

SPOILER ALERT!!
Zach won! I don't know what the competition was, but apparently he and Daniele were real close. Daniele guessed 58 and Zach guessed 59. She is pissy and whiny about it. "It's just not fair. You don't understand. Blah, blah, blah. Piss and moan" Get over it. She seems sure that she will be nominated this week. I hope so and I hope she is gone.

Sniff. Zach just came from the diary room where he was told to pack up Eric's stuff. Bummer.

coastalgirl
09-07-2007, 01:28 AM
HA HA HA! How funny that he won! Danielle is such a whiny baby. I bet if truth be told she is just a brat and would not talk to her dad because she did not get her way. I hope if he puts her up against Jameka that she wins POV!

Thanks for the update!!!

Lydia

jl8595
09-07-2007, 08:05 AM
Thanks for the HOH update Kycha! I'm leaving for WDW tomorrow and I'm already feeling the BB8 withdrawal...so thanks for the inside scoop.

SunshineGirl
09-07-2007, 08:44 AM
It seems like every year I really love BB until it gets to the last few weeks and then I just get angry and swear off watching it ever again. I will be so angry if D or D win because they were SOOOOOO mean!

coastalgirl
09-07-2007, 08:56 AM
I completely agree Tricia! I do the same thing. Last night I was just screaming at Zach for being so dumb and not taking Eric off and putting up one of them and sending them home. I just can't stand that ungrateful brat!

Lydia

Kycha
09-07-2007, 09:11 AM
Me too. Other than seasons 1 & 2, none of the houseguests I favored have won. Of course they are usually the ones to get really screwed over. While the hgs I despise win the whole shebang. I loved Dr. Will last season, but could not stand Boogie. Especially after the way he used Erica. Doesn't matter though. I still end up watching. I'm addicted, I admit it.

Soccer Princess
09-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Spoilers Below!!!!

Zach nominates Dick and Dani. Dani won the POV competition, so it's pretty much bye bye Jameka since Dani will have the only vote this week (her dad and Jameka on the block now). :(

wedgeL
09-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Ok your missing something... J will be gone OK... BUT the final test is usually pretty hard, and the person who wins chooses who they take to the vote with them... so it could come down to one of the D's and Zack... I do not especially care for Zack, he has been very non threatening most of the game. I actually like to see the best players win, they were the D's and Jess and Eric, the two are gone... the D's have played it to the end... now I am not saying I like the way they played BUT it is a game... they were out to win not make friends. I just am thankful Amber is gone, she was the worst all time game player in the history of reality TV !!! And the sickest....
the end could be VERY interesting....

coastalgirl
09-10-2007, 02:01 PM
Has anyone heard this. He said him and his son had agreed to coded letters. I thought that was a violation of the rules??? So do ya think he really cheated or is just talking trash?? I am not to sure, he is quite the BS'er, ya know!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZKuLTnVC7w4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZKuLTnVC7w4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Lydia

speechteachri
09-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Anyone else think it's odd that they haven't shown what is going on at the jury house at all???

Every other season that I have watched they have shown the contestants going into the house and the other occupants reactions. I find it odd that the jury house has only been mentioned in passing, or have I missed something?

SunshineGirl
09-11-2007, 08:46 PM
I've been wondering the same thing about sequester house!!

Pooh's Pal
09-11-2007, 08:50 PM
I remember reading somewhere (don't know where now) that they did not fly them off to Mexico or anywhere tropical this year...and they maybe somewhere in California in a house or separate hotel rooms.

Not sure..anyoneelse have a hint to their whereabouts??
The next few day should be good!

Now off to watch Biggest Loser then switch to Big Brother! (Addicted to reality tv much?? no way!!)

Pooh's Pal
09-11-2007, 09:10 PM
I just thought I heard Julie say she was going to give us some "insight" on life at the Jury house...did she say that?

speechteachri
09-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Yup...they finally showed it tonight. Took them long enough!

SunshineGirl
09-11-2007, 10:39 PM
After watching tonight, I am goiing to be so upset if E.D. wins. His daughter carried him through all of the competitions. And he was so mean. Just really hateful to people. I don't like mean people. And he seems to actually enjoy being mean.

JillyFish
09-11-2007, 10:46 PM
After watching tonight, I am goiing to be so upset if E.D. wins. His daughter carried him through all of the competitions. And he was so mean. Just really hateful to people. I don't like mean people. And he seems to actually enjoy being mean.

I haven't really had a favorite this season, but now that it's down to these three I'm really rooting for Zach! Danielle's whining touches a nerve in my neck.....:rotfl: And E.D.,....well.......

PSL1013
09-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Every time E.D. opens his mouth, it has to be bleeped!! I vote for Zach also and I hope he sticks it to him, E.D. does not deserve to win one cent...EVIL Dick for sure!!!

coastalgirl
09-11-2007, 11:53 PM
I agree. I do not want to him or her win. She was just as bad, but she did it behind everyones back. I really hope Zach can win this!!

Lydia

Pooh's Pal
09-12-2007, 05:18 AM
I'm cheering for Zach now too.

Question: If he wins this HOH he chooses whom he takes to the finals with him correct?

IMO: I hope he wins and takes Dick, as the rest of those that are in the jury house really, really dislike him and he'd probably only get one vote-Danielle's vote! But you have to remember D&D did PLAY the game, not nicely but they did play. Shame on those houseguest that should of gotten both of them out long ago!

coastalgirl
09-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Right! If Zach wins HOH he chooses who to take with him to the final 2!! Your right he should take ED with him as no one in the jury house likes him. He was mean to all of them except for Jess.(I think :confused: ) :rotfl:

Lydia

Pooh's Pal
09-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Here's what we have left to see:
Thursday, September 13, 8:00PM EDT on CBS
Sunday, September 16, 8:00PM EDT on CBS
Finale Night: Tuesday, September 18, 9:00PM EDT on CBS

SPOILER....UPDATE....DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!
(Go ahead and Highlight if you do want to know)

Zach Wins Part 1 OF THE HOH!!
Dick and Daniele will face off next in part two. The winner of part two, will then compete on Thursday's show against Zach for the title of final HoH. The final HoH selects who they want to go to the jury with.

coastalgirl
09-13-2007, 08:04 PM
This is gonna be a great one tonight!!! The last HOH will be named tonight!!!

GO ZACH!!!:cooldance:

Lydia

Pooh's Pal
09-13-2007, 08:45 PM
Jameka said that?? :rotfl: Your Momma's a B :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, not too happy with the outcome, but you never know how the jury will vote! Next two shows should be interesting (live feeds will be boring thou')!
Sunday, September 16, 8:00PM EDT on CBS
Finale Night: Tuesday, September 18, 9:00PM EDT on CBS

SunshineGirl
09-13-2007, 08:47 PM
I'm not even going to watch the end of it.

Soccer Princess
09-13-2007, 08:49 PM
Ugh I am so made the Donatos are the final 2!!!!! :( I'm not even watching the finale -- screw it!!!

SunshineGirl
09-13-2007, 08:51 PM
Ugh I am so made the Donatos are the final 2!!!!! :( I'm not even watching the finale -- screw it!!!

Yep. He is mean and she is a sneaky mean. How many weeks into the show was she disowning her dad behind the scenes to the other players? Trying to distance herself from him in their eyes. And she was always so snotty in the diary room tapes.

coastalgirl
09-13-2007, 08:58 PM
Yep, I am done. Disgusted and done. I don't even care who wins!

Lydia

nolacindy
09-13-2007, 09:04 PM
That was awful! I think i'm going to pass on the finale also.
But now that Big Brother is almost over Survivor will start on the 20th, cant wait:cooldance: :cooldance: