PDA

View Full Version : I love the "pending" button...

Hedy
05-05-2007, 04:25 PM
But is there anyway there could also be a button for the offer to go away, but not to pending?

lilianddomsmom
05-05-2007, 09:54 PM
i also love the pending button

SunshineGirl
05-06-2007, 08:27 AM
But is there anyway there could also be a button for the offer to go away, but not to pending?

Someone else asked about that yesterday. Once we get the new "request credit" function done (I HATE the current trouble ticket system--it makes it really hard for me to get all of the information that I need to file disputes), Kevin is going to see how we can do this without making the offers page too cluttered.

Hedy
05-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Someone else asked about that yesterday. Once we get the new "request credit" function done (I HATE the current trouble ticket system--it makes it really hard for me to get all of the information that I need to file disputes), Kevin is going to see how we can do this without making the offers page too cluttered.

Awesome! You're always so responsive.

Lowie
05-06-2007, 10:06 AM
i'd like to see a page with a listing of all the offers where you can just click off little boxes next to each offer then remove them all at once from your available offers. or you can have several choices, similar to how subscribed threads or private messages work. moving things into different folders, new, pending, remove.

would look like this;

Move offer to; save as new/pending/remove from list
1. offer 1 □ / □ / □

2. offer 2 □ / □ / □

3. offer 3 □ / □ / □

but the boxes would be spread out to show underneath the headings.

wilsonfamily4
05-06-2007, 10:12 AM
i'd like to see a page with a listing of all the offers where you can just click off little boxes next to each offer then remove them all at once from your available offers. or you can have several choices, similar to how subscribed threads or private messages work. moving things into different folders, new, pending, remove.

would look like this;

Move offer to; save as new/pending/remove from list
1. offer 1 □ / □ / □

2. offer 2 □ / □ / □

3. offer 3 □ / □ / □

but the boxes would be spread out to show underneath the headings.

Not a bad idea but she has put so much work in the other pending button I wonder if they would want to switch everything. But great idea. Would love that. It is a good things sunshinehirl married sunshineguy. Sound slike he can do computer programs!!! Not many can do that.

SunshineGirl
05-06-2007, 10:14 AM
It is a good things sunshinehirl married sunshineguy.

For more reasons than I can even count!!! :love:

3dog2kidmom
05-06-2007, 09:00 PM
For more reasons than I can even count!!! :love:

You all are so sweet! BTW, I love your pirate night picture. I am so jealous because ours turned out absolutely awful. I don't hate the one in my avatar though and that was on pirate night so it will have to do...

To get back on topic, I love the pending button, too!